The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim, Kylie and Khloe all make products the average woman would own skincare, jeans and shape war. Poosh is for a richdivorced middle aged woman in LA. Just went on to poosh. First article was about a lympathic drainage massage for when you are hungover. The only product she pushes is overpriced collagen. Kourtney, Gwyneth called, she wants her brand back. What I find hilarious is that she criticises everyones lifestyle and says one day she wants to move away. She may be the most disconnected of them all. She also made the big mistake of hiring close friends. And Kim also loves to say I told you so.

The clip of Kourtney and Kim fighting on this weeks episode still isn’t up. But I just checked the next on KUTWK on last weeks episode. The part where Kin says “You have a reputation of degrading people” and Kourtney goes “Kim Shut the duck up” is the scene. Lol. Maybe Kourtney should hire her best friends as nannys instead of COO’s of her company

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Kim, Kylie and Khloe all make products the average woman would own skincare, jeans and shape war. Poosh is for a richdivorced middle aged woman in LA. Just went on to poosh. First article was about a lympathic drainage massage for when you are hungover. The only product she pushes is overpriced collagen. Kourtney, Gwyneth called, she wants her brand back. What I find hilarious is that she criticises everyones lifestyle and says one day she wants to move away. She may be the most disconnected of them all. She also made the big mistake of hiring close friends. And Kim also loves to say I told you so.

The clip of Kourtney and Kim fighting on this weeks episode still isn’t up. But I just checked the next on KUTWK on last weeks episode. The part where Kin says “You have a reputation of degrading people” and Kourtney goes “Kim Shut the duck up” is the scene. Lol. Maybe Kourtney should hire her best friends as nannys instead of COO’s of her company
Siblings have arguments theirs are always way over exaggerated aren’t they? You can tell that Kim and kourtney are really close in real life. I’ve still not watched any of the new episodes I’m soooo behind.

Reactions: 2
Siblings have arguments theirs are always way over exaggerated aren’t they? You can tell that Kim and kourtney are really close in real life. I’ve still not watched any of the new episodes I’m soooo behind.
Yeah, I remember reading somewhere that Kim and Kourtney have always been super close and Khloe was the outsider. She said at one point she hadn’t spoken to Kim in particular for ages before they started KUWTK and that they initially only really interacted on camera before building a rapport.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Kourtneys kids are so badly behaved. I know theyre kids and its mean to say but they aint cute kids

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Their gorgeous children, all children are in their own ways. I think Kourtnys parenting is defiantly more ‘free spirit’ I wish I could be a bit more like that.

Reactions: 1
Kourtney is such a Karen and looks down on her employees
At least its another K name!

I think kourtney has a lot of bitterness, mainly towards her Mum (Momager) cheating on her Dad. She doesn't let much of her feelings out, when she did it was about filming and not being happy as her 2 sisters were on her back about her lack of filming. I do admit she has not had it easy with Scott, God knows why that went on so long but now I just find her so bloody annoying and drags out her words too much. Sorry petty I know but it irritates me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In all fairness to Kourtney she’s done her time. Without her serving up her personal life with Scott and the children from the beginning of the shows run, it never would have lasted as long as it has. She let them film her pulling a baby from her own body twice for heavens sake. Meanwhile she’s now living a very boring settled life so doesn’t have much to offer for filming but her sisters do and are holding back. I’d be pissed if I were her too. She offered up some pretty intimate parts of her life and in return her sisters hide their drama because they’d rather Kourtney manufacture some for them instead.

Don‘t get me wrong they’re all incredibly spoiled and out of touch but I’m on Kourtneys side with filming.

Reactions: 23
kylie and travis wearing matching shoes and utopia chains in disneyland 👀👀👀

definitely looks like they’re on again, i wonder why they broke up the first time?

Reactions: 5
kylie and travis wearing matching shoes and utopia chains in disneyland 👀👀👀

definitely looks like they’re on again, i wonder why they broke up the first time?
Kris must have forced him into signing another 12 month contract... Maybe he's got an album to promote like he did with Astro World 😭😭😭 Kylie's not his type unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Problem with Kourtney is she spends a huge amount of money so she has to stay relevant for the lifestyle she loves. Just look at her house and its interior, that doesn’t come cheap. As much as she says she doesn’t want the fame etc, without it, she would struggle financially. She can’t make half as much as the other girls

Reactions: 11
Kris must have forced him into signing another 12 month contract... Maybe he's got an album to promote like he did with Astro World 😭😭😭 Kylie's not his type unfortunately 🤦🏻‍♀️
i honestly feel bad for the guy - apart from being a multi millionaire ofc, he knocked her up 1 month into their ‘relationship’ and has been trapped ever since

she wants marriage, more babies, family life. he just wants more bbl witches whilst he’s got so much clout

Reactions: 6
i honestly feel bad for the guy - apart from being a multi millionaire ofc, he knocked her up 1 month into their ‘relationship’ and has been trapped ever since

she wants marriage, more babies, family life. he just wants more bbl witches whilst he’s got so much clout
This was the moment I felt bad for him 🤣
12DF7898-7D5F-4E93-8C26-869F1734F5FC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I don't feel sorry for him at all, hardly like he played no part in her getting pregnant is it

Reactions: 13
The nannies are just staff and not real people. I don't know what Kim's giving out about she wants everyone to believe North is a diva and extra rude.

I don't feel sorry for him at all, hardly like he played no part in her getting pregnant is it
he’ll always be associated with kylie now, he’s the next victim of the kardashian curse 🤣

• Haha
None of the Men in the show do "well" same as the relationships of them all. Is it the females being too dominant or powerful? Nearly all the men certainly knew who wore the trousers in the relationship.
If Kourt really hates filming then why carry on? Just stop. Like I said before Kylie is hardly in this season Kendall a bit more.

None of the Men in the show do "well" same as the relationships of them all. Is it the females being too dominant or powerful? Nearly all the men certainly knew who wore the trousers in the relationship.
If Kourt really hates filming then why carry on? Just stop. Like I said before Kylie is hardly in this season Kendall a bit more.
exactly, she just wants easy money, if she was so desperate not to film she would get a "normal" job like the rest of us, she just wants to have her cake and eat it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.