The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree about the shocking over-consumption! I mean I like buying stuff as much as the next person, but it is just ridiculous isn’t it. I mean every time I see those huge boxes of doughnuts they all get sent, I think they must end up in the bin! And the same at all their parties, tables laden with food but clearly none of them or their fabulous friends eat that kind of junk so again - bin! And they must have to literally employ someone just to clear out all the dead flower arrangements on a weekly basis! 🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 19

If you don't want people talking about the father of your child being a cheat, don't get back with him to give the public a reason to bring up old news again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Today I learned Kris Jenner had an intercom installed in her house so she could call her kids. She also made them get up at 6.55am every single day no matter what.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I naively thought that Mother’s Day gifts should be given to you by your children, or if your children are too young by their father or your partner, depending on the set up.

These people get Mother’s Day gifts and flowers from everyone they know!?

Reactions: 15
I naively thought that Mother’s Day gifts should be given to you by your children, or if your children are too young by their father or your partner, depending on the set up.

I think the sisters all gift each other!? Like my sister is a Mum but I'm not gonna buy her a Mothers Day pressie, that's what her kids are for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Weird isn't it. Norisblackbook ripped the piss of giving flowers to KoKo. My friend who has no kids went on an absolute rant one day about baby showers and how much money they have shelled out over the years on wedding gifts etc, I might put this to her and say I expect a mothers day gift now too. She'll probably kill me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Kris seemed to get flowers from everyone and his dog...the amount that family must spend on flowers per year 🤯

Reactions: 11
It’s obscene and grotesque. The egos of these people to accept and gift things like that.
And they probably all just end up in the bin, most people who had so many flowers (that thye could easily buy themselves anyway) would donate them to a hospital or something

Reactions: 5

This! I can kind of understand the family, but why did Kim’s PR woman and Kylie’s friend buy Khloe Mothers Day flowers?? They’re just surrounded by arselickers 🤮

I know obviously all their friends are relatively wealthy but to the extent they can afford to drop a few thousand dollars on flower arrangements for friends of friends? It’s all clout chasing.

Reactions: 11
Did Tristan send Koko flowers or is he still in the dog house? Did anything come of that situation with his fancy woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did Tristan send Koko flowers or is he still in the dog house? Did anything come of that situation with his fancy woman?
Khloe got her lawyer to send her a cease and desist letter apparently.
She’s obviously quaking in her boots being that she has neither ceased nor dismissed 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen Kim’s Mother’s Day grid post “teaching us party planning skills, cooking skills...how to run a household” jeez is this the 1950s? Like or loathe Kris Jenner I think she probably deserves recognition for her business acumen over her domestic skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree I dont understand why they send each other Mothers day gifts. Fair enough if the child is too young to buy anything from themselves but then if thats the case only One of the sisters needs to send something from said child.

Reactions: 5
Have you seen they’re unveiling norisblackbook in the next ep 😂 that I have to see. Best account on insta 🙌🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I do not doubt for a single minute Tristian has cheated on Khloe many times but I think this Sydney is just a clout chaser things dont add up

Reactions: 2
Have you seen they’re unveiling norisblackbook in the next ep 😂 that I have to see. Best account on insta 🙌🏻
I wasn’t aware of it before now. Just scrolled through loads of it, it’s amazing 🤣 Khloe likes so many anti-Tristan posts haha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.