The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie looks so fit in her latest picture on Instagram I can’t deny her that.

I agree re food god/ Jonathan. He was on the Gemma Collins show, celebs go dating and something else. I found him So so soooooo lame.

Reactions: 3
What the fook is Travis doing in that video with Kylie? Slapping her foot? What is he on? 🥴

Reactions: 2
it’s ironic that their whole image is being a lusted after better than you sexbot but none of them can find men who actually want them outside of sex, I don’t see how women look up to them. Their lives are tragedies. You can see how miserable and unfulfilled they are...
All that money on surgery, dieticians, PTs, hair stylists, MUAs, designer clothes, shoes and bags as well as photo shopping themselves into oblivion but the best Kim and Khloe can manage is third trimester Thompson, and a whack job who only got with you cos he had an obsessive compulsion about you for years 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'm not sure if it's sad or laughable at this point...

Reactions: 11
the daily mail comments are usually pretty far fetched but this made me lol
I jsut saw the mid season preview thing... Kris saying to Khloe she hoped she would stay forever with the father of her children.. surely as a parent what you wish is a supportive (non cheating) partner? the whole obsession with being with their childrens fathers no matter what is so bizarre

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Interesting seeing their body language from the other night

omg i saw this!! she seems a bit clingy although can't tell much from a 15 second clip

wouldn't be surprised if they're back together but keeping it all behind closed doors

Reactions: 2
IMO The only reason Khloe wants another kid with Tristan is because otherwise if she had a baby with another guy she would be the only one with children by different fathers and she WOULD NOT want that!

Reactions: 12
IMO The only reason Khloe wants another kid with Tristan is because otherwise if she had a baby with another guy she would be the only one with children by different fathers and she WOULD NOT want that!
Possibly yeh. Crazy idea, she could just have one child. Consider herself blessed with her healthy daughter and the love she will have from her cousins and hopefully (many many) half siblings and stop allowing herself to be made a fool of. Just an idea Khloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why not?

Reactions: 3
I jsut saw the mid season preview thing... Kris saying to Khloe she hoped she would stay forever with the father of her children.. surely as a parent what you wish is a supportive (non cheating) partner? the whole obsession with being with their childrens fathers no matter what is so bizarre
I saw that 😳...what is up with them? I’d be telling my daughter absolutely do not get pregnant by that fool again. He’s such a player It’s embarrassing to think that she’s encouraging it but not surprising. He can’t even keep his shenanigans out of the media. Clearly doesn’t care if girls speak out.

Reactions: 8
Idc lamar is khloes true love she changed everything about her after they divorced and i wouldnt call it a glow up

Reactions: 10
I saw that 😳...what is up with them? I’d be telling my daughter absolutely do not get pregnant by that fool again. He’s such a player It’s embarrassing to think that she’s encouraging it but not surprising. He can’t even keep his shenanigans out of the media. Clearly doesn’t care if girls speak out.
Funny that.

It didn't break Kris's heart that Tyga was going to grow old without the mother of his child when he was off gallivanting with a 16 year old....

It also didn't seem to break Kris's heart that Tristan's first baby mamma was going to probably go into labour alone and again she was going to "grow old without the father of her children."

They talk the biggest load of shite I've actually ever heard. It's another level this season. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Idc lamar is khloes true love she changed everything about her after they divorced and i wouldnt call it a glow up
I think everything that happened with him messed her up for sure, she definitely will never feel like she's good enough for anyone because of it. The surgeries were supposed to help but it's all superficial and she knows it.

Reactions: 13
I think everything that happened with him messed her up for sure, she definitely will never feel like she's good enough for anyone because of it. The surgeries were supposed to help but it's all superficial and she knows it.
Totally agree with you.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Funny that.

It didn't break Kris's heart that Tyga was going to grow old without the mother of his child when he was off gallivanting with a 16 year old....

It also didn't seem to break Kris's heart that Tristan's first baby mamma was going to probably go into labour alone and again she was going to "grow old without the father of her children."

They talk the biggest load of shite I've actually ever heard. It's another level this season. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Kris had kids with two different men so i dont understand her obsession at all. I personally think its contrived and being used as a reason to try to make khloe look less weak to the public. The reality is Khloe took him back ages ago, tried to rip Jordan to shreds and get public sympathy, but it all backfired in her face and people realised she is absolutely pathetic and a hypocrite. So instead theyve gone with this whole storyline of ‘we arent together but i want a sibling for poor lonely true so we are going to artificially inseminate because we are totaaaally not having sex’ then it would naturally lead to ‘i just felt like i was being just..... *cue angry pouting* so immature for paying so much negative energy into tristans infidelities and should just totally leave the past in the past and move on to ensure our children always have their father around’. Its just some feeble attempt for claw back some dignity and seem like shes being really selfless and doing it for True and future sibling False but no-one is buying it. Every one knows its because she is clingy and fancies the pants off him and has zero self respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.