The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kris had kids with two different men so i dont understand her obsession at all. I personally think its contrived and being used as a reason to try to make khloe look less weak to the public. The reality is Khloe took him back ages ago, tried to rip Jordan to shreds and get public sympathy, but it all backfired in her face and people realised she is absolutely pathetic and a hypocrite. So instead theyve gone with this whole storyline of ‘we arent together but i want a sibling for poor lonely true so we are going to artificially inseminate because we are totaaaally not having sex’ then it would naturally lead to ‘i just felt like i was being just..... *cue angry pouting* so immature for paying so much negative energy into tristans infidelities and should just totally leave the past in the past and move on to ensure our children always have their father around’. Its just some feeble attempt for claw back some dignity and seem like shes being really selfless and doing it for True and future sibling False but no-one is buying it. Every one knows its because she is clingy and fancies the pants off him and has zero self respect.
exactly, they are all so hypocritical. and why would children care if they have the same father? If you have a decent partner they wouldn't treat the children any differently anyway (although god knows if she would choose anyone decent I guess)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kris had kids with two different men so i dont understand her obsession at all. I personally think its contrived and being used as a reason to try to make khloe look less weak to the public. The reality is Khloe took him back ages ago, tried to rip Jordan to shreds and get public sympathy, but it all backfired in her face and people realised she is absolutely pathetic and a hypocrite. So instead theyve gone with this whole storyline of ‘we arent together but i want a sibling for poor lonely true so we are going to artificially inseminate because we are totaaaally not having sex’ then it would naturally lead to ‘i just felt like i was being just..... *cue angry pouting* so immature for paying so much negative energy into tristans infidelities and should just totally leave the past in the past and move on to ensure our children always have their father around’. Its just some feeble attempt for claw back some dignity and seem like shes being really selfless and doing it for True and future sibling False but no-one is buying it. Every one knows its because she is clingy and fancies the pants off him and has zero self respect.
Three if you buy into the story that Khloe's bio father is that hairdresser

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I agree and have always felt that for Khloe, Lamar was the real deal. I think that photos of them together is the only times where she’s looked truly happy. She’s been on her guard with every man since but I can see why.

Reactions: 13
I feel like the whole dating pool in LA/ for celebrities is so fucked up. Like obviously it is totally normal to have a child with someone you aren’t together with but so many people want you know want the partner and the child together you get me. Like the whole dating pool is rappers/athletes who already have children from previous relationships. They also have no concept of what a healthy romantic relationship looks like.

Reactions: 9
As I have said before, I feel for the Kardashian kids. It is quite clear that growing up in the spotlight fucked up Kylie and Kendall, but at least they had the chance to live a 'normal' childhood for a bit.
They have talked about the sports they played before going into homeschooling (I do not know how homeschool works since it isn't 'normal' in my country, but then again, USA is kinda weird lol) but Mason, Penelope, Saint, Chicago, Psalm, Stormie, Reign, etc... wow, they are being raised in a weird way and so exposed.
Maybe it's nice that Rob got out of the Kard/Jenn situation because his baby seems more 'normal' like, she isn't living under the LA/Hollywood thing.
About Khloe, yeezz, she doesn't have the nerve that, for example Kim has, Ik that Kris truly lives by the phrase 'the devil works hard, but Kris Jenner works harder', but both Kylie and Khloe seem like her puppets.
At least Kylie is nearly a billionire, and maybe, she can get out cause she is young, but Khloe is trapped. Of course she is rich AF, and I kind of like her, but as someone said above, she seems weak and like is trying so hard.

Reactions: 9
Khloe as a mother of a daughter she might want to lead examples that your not a doormat to anyone. Never mind worrying about a blended family

Reactions: 8
Why is Kris putting out the Van Jones rumours? Surely it would look better if Kim just knuckled down and focused on her children following the divorce, for a little while at least.

Reactions: 11
Why is Kris putting out the Van Jones rumours? Surely it would look better if Kim just knuckled down and focused on her children following the divorce, for a little while at least.
Kris has this morbid fascination with exactly as someone said earlier in the thread making out that the 5 of them are so far superior to every other woman walking this planet.

A key way she seems to want to do this is by making out her daughters are literally irresistible to all men..

She tries to paint it in the press that every man that's ever came in contact with them is desperate to get back with them.... Remember they set Lamar up to make it look like he was "so obsessed with Khloe" he "ambushed" her out side the gym.

This latest bullshit with Tristan aparrently "desperate" to get back with Khloe which from his latest actions doesn't really look to be the case at all does it.

There was always suggestions that Kourtney had ended the relationship with Scott and in the early days it seemed he really wanted to get back together. Latterly it's been shown that Scotts taste is someone about 20 years younger than Kourtney 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Another thing I've noticed she also likes to do is immediately after a breakup make out like her daughters are back in another relationship IMMEDIATELY ...when Kylie split with Travis the next week she was aparrently "dating Drake" 🙄 it's just a continuation of that with Kim and Vann Jones.

Reactions: 12
Kim and Vann will go public in a few months time- another shrewd move by Kim; wants to be seen as more serious with her moves into law; she’s planning for a future less reliant on her being bikini clad as she ages.

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget how she tried to make out Justin Beiber was desperate to date miserable mother of 3, 20 years his senior, Kourtney! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think her 4th toe next to the little toe is bent the opposite way so you can’t see it. I can see the part where it attached to the main part of the foot

I’ve circled it
Ahhh I think you’re right I stand corrected she does appear to have 5 toes on her right foot after all!

Reactions: 2
Kim and Vann will go public in a few months time- another shrewd move by Kim; wants to be seen as more serious with her moves into law; she’s planning for a future less reliant on her being bikini clad as she ages.
Yes I agree but she’s still out here living her best life posting bikini pics 🤣. I love her no hate. I was just thinking yesterday about Kanyes next gf...I do wonder who that will be.

Yes I agree but she’s still out here living her best life posting bikini pics 🤣. I love her no hate. I was just thinking yesterday about Kanyes next gf...I do wonder who that will be.
Oh god, Kim would need to be happy with someone or they'll destroy Kanyes new gf. I think he'll just have a succession of very young girlfriends nothing serious.

Anyone else find the videos they do of them gloating about their gifts nauseating.

“hey guys oh my god, so this mothers day i got given eight of the tiniest designer handbags that you like literally cant even fit a tampon in, so so cool. I already have a whole room full of them that hardly get used, but i dont even reaaaally need them as i literally hire actual people to carry my things for me, wipe my bum and parent my child but you know.. they just look so so cute right??. Oh and now look at all the flowerrrrs i have as well. The cost of each bunch could feed a family of five for a year which is just crazzzy, but like totally worth it because they really help to stroke my ego! Oh and also guys, instead of vases this week we decided vases totally werent cool anymore and we are being more organnnic and environmentally friendly so we literally threw out all the vases in the house and kanye smashed them up in the garden in disgust about how uncool they are and instead we are displaying these flowers sticking out the arses of our cheating boyfriends...”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.