The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kylie Jenner has a story up of this site doing ā€œresaleā€ of the kardashians clothes. Is this like a famous person depop!!

I had one of these for 25 euro when I was 16
Normally when celebs sell personal items itā€™s to raise money for charity.... when the Kardashian Jenners do it, itā€™s to raise money for the Kardashian Jenners.

Reactions: 11
Normally when celebs sell personal items itā€™s to raise money for charity.... when the Kardashian Jenners do it, itā€™s to raise money for the Kardashian Jenners.
nearly right.

Okay that was a while back but it explains what a tight fisted woman she is.

Reactions: 2
I mean, why do "billionaires" need a few hundred dollars for selling old clothes šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

It's almost like they're not billionaires lol...

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Laura Lee did a few youtube videos on buying clothes the Ks sold on that site. I assume everything they sell was gifted too.. years back when the show was in early seasons they had an ebay store doing the same thing, the stuff was more affordable then.

Reactions: 4
Kylie Jenner has a story up of this site doing ā€œresaleā€ of the kardashians clothes. Is this like a famous person depop!!

I had one of these for 25 euro when I was 16
Itā€™s $2 on AliExpress lol. You wouldnā€™t even know the difference šŸ˜‚ šŸ¤£. No way Iā€™m parting with $1400 to lace the pockets of people who are a million times richer than me. Oh wait, there was a price slash from $1,900. I guess we should be grateful šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To be honest, I believe it šŸ˜‚ once Travis Scott was out of contract he went running for the hills and hasn't came back since
kylie just uploaded a story of her at travis' birthday party, rubbing her heel all over his balls as some sort of territory marking i assume lol. looks like he's been caught in the penis fly trap again - hard not to when they see each other so often due to joint custody of stormi ig. funny how she gets so territorial right after the dm published that article about trav being out with another woman

i think kylie's a loooooot more self conscious than she lets on, she's constantly in search of validation from complete strangers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
There was a joint interview with her and Travis when they were supposedly a couple on Vogue TV. It was like a ā€˜Mr and Mrsā€™ style quiz. He knew absolutely nothing about her, and couldnā€™t even be bothered to pretend to Kylie increasing annoyance and clear embarrassment- he wouldā€™ve been given the questions in advance too letā€™s be honest.
He had no idea even how many dogs she owned? Who doesnā€™t know how many dogs their partner has? He couldnā€™t even name one once she ā€˜jogged his memoryā€™. It was mortifying.
Anyway the point Iā€™m making is they certainly didnā€™t seem like they spent any time together, I donā€™t think he even knew what food she liked when asked.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
There was a joint interview with her and Travis when they were supposedly a couple on Vogue TV. It was like a ā€˜Mr and Mrsā€™ style quiz. He knew absolutely nothing about her, and couldnā€™t even be bothered to pretend to Kylie increasing annoyance and clear embarrassment- he wouldā€™ve been given the questions in advance too letā€™s be honest.
He had no idea even how many dogs she owned? Who doesnā€™t know how many dogs their partner has? He couldnā€™t even name one once she ā€˜jogged his memoryā€™. It was mortifying.
Anyway the point Iā€™m making is they certainly didnā€™t seem like they spent any time together, I donā€™t think he even knew what food she liked when asked.
do you have a link to the interview?

Reactions: 2
ah yes the infamous kylie quiz. they def spent a lot of time together in the early days - she went on tour with him for months and they still own a home together in beverly hills. he's just zooted at all times so has the memory of a goldfish

ngl i would love to know what the dynamic of their relationship is like now, i'm sure they're still sleeping together

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Although I highly doubt Kylie regrets having stormi, I think she tries to hard to have the best of both worlds. In Stasā€™s new vlog, she blurs Kylie out at some part of the video for some reason and all the other people there seem to go for eachother and free accommodation rather than to spend time sith her. At one point they are goofing about and then remember they have to be quiet because stormi is sleeping. Stas has a whole friend group she regularly hangs out with and can do things like workout classes. But when Kylie goes out its usually with people she employs like Ariel.

Reactions: 8
Although I highly doubt Kylie regrets having stormi, I think she tries to hard to have the best of both worlds. In Stasā€™s new vlog, she blurs Kylie out at some part of the video for some reason and all the other people there seem to go for eachother and free accommodation rather than to spend time sith her. At one point they are goofing about and then remember they have to be quiet because stormi is sleeping. Stas has a whole friend group she regularly hangs out with and can do things like workout classes. But when Kylie goes out its usually with people she employs like Ariel.
i always found it SO weird how kylie's rarely in any group pictures with her friends anymore, it's like kris has forced everyone she knows to sign an nda or some sort of agreement in order to gatekeep unflattering images from being publishing without her okay or just banning them from taking them at all. it's truly madness how filtered and diluted everything is before it gets to us, it's all smoke and mirrors

also noticed everyone and their dog was using her holmby hills home gym during the pandemic too, there's definitely a lot of benefits that come with being associated with kylie - most of her friends are on her payroll too lol

Reactions: 8
Also when is Kim gonna drop Johnathan?!?!? I canā€™t stick him. He was spotted out with Larsa a couple nights ago and making videos with TikTokers. Not on brand

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i always found it SO weird how kylie's rarely in any group pictures with her friends anymore, it's like kris has forced everyone she knows to sign an nda or some sort of agreement in order to gatekeep unflattering images from being publishing without her okay or just banning them from taking them at all. it's truly madness how filtered and diluted everything is before it gets to us, it's all smoke and mirrors

also noticed everyone and their dog was using her holmby hills home gym during the pandemic too, there's definitely a lot of benefits that come with being associated with kylie - most of her friends are on her payroll too lol
Yes I have often thought about this about big celebs especially the Kardashians, it must be so weird that your ā€˜best friendsā€™ are on your payroll. Imagine living in a world where your assistant, makeup artist and hairdresser are in these subordinate roles - how could you have a genuine and even friendship? It must be so dysfunctional and one-sided.

Kourtneyā€™s close friendship with Steph Shep was and is a bit random too, at least it was actually addressed on the show but it was definitely for a storyline. The girls nannies and staff are generally kept behind the scenes and out of site.

Mama Kris probably spins it to the girls that it is necessary and the best option in a world where hangers on will sell their stories.

Also when is Kim gonna drop Johnathan?!?!? I canā€™t stick him. He was spotted out with Larsa a couple nights ago and making videos with TikTokers. Not on brand
Agree, cannot stand him. I didnā€™t think heā€™d survive the Kim Kanye era. Khloe doesnā€™t seem to like him and Kourtney and him have had their moments.

He is the definition of a tragic D list celebrity.

Reactions: 11
Itā€™s a well known thing in the black community that baby mommas and daddys still sleep together. Itā€™s kind of like just assumed?

Anyways he clearly doesnā€™t want her and I donā€™t doubt heā€™s happy to duck but heā€™s never gonna pretend again that he actually wants to be with her.

I think itā€™s ironic that their whole image is being a lusted after better than you sexbot but none of them can find men who actually want them outside of sex, I donā€™t see how women look up to them. Their lives are tragedies. You can see how miserable and unfulfilled they are...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.