The Kardashians #4 Khloe looking her most natural yet, best scrub the image from the net

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha here's a comment "oh no she better don't"
Another asks if she's been talking to Kanye.
I skim read the post on her instagram, of course she is going on about lockdown being a disaster and loweing taxes :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I skim read the post on her instagram, of course she is going on about lockdown being a disaster and loweing taxes :rolleyes:
I've no idea about politics, especially not American workings but I'm pretty sure most of us could confirm lockdowns been pretty bad and nobody likes paying tax 😂 I can't see this going anywhere, can you? Now, if it was Kris running I'd be really interested.

I've no idea about politics, especially not American workings but I'm pretty sure most of us could confirm lockdowns been pretty bad and nobody likes paying tax 😂 I can't see this going anywhere, can you? Now, if it was Kris running I'd be really interested.
Don't want to turn this into a political discussion so this will be the last time I mention it here, but I mean what was the alternative? millions more deaths and infections in a country where so many people don't have healthcare? I also don't mind paying taxes as I know what I am paying for :LOL:
Back on topic - totally agree about Kris, she is the one who manages the whole family, basically created a post olympics career for Caitlyn, what has she really done? I find it hilarious all of the comments are just reiterations of "hard no" :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet Caitlyn blindsided them again. Oh to be a fly on the wall. If Kris doesn't want this to happen it won't.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they got back together, very shortly thereafter he was caught up to his usual tricks but Khloe has to stay with him for a while and claim "the relationship ran it's course" to stop her looking like a complete fool again. 🤦🏻‍♀️

None of the family have liked Caitlyn’s post about running either

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The same Caitlyn who got away with murder?
I can't believe I had never heard about this until someone mentioned it on this thread, Kris really is a master of media manipulation

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't believe I had never heard about this until someone mentioned it on this thread, Kris really is a master of media manipulation
You have only just noticed? where have you been :LOL:

• Haha
Fucks happening with Caitlyn?
Selling baseball caps and glasses for her campaign, is that normal?

This is the latest outfit from Kylie, I know 99,9percent here are women.

Question - would any of you lot even dare to wear THIS in public??

• Haha
  • Sick

those trousers just look really badly fitting!

If I had her body then hell yeah but the trousers are too long for my liking 😂

Reactions: 8
I wore stuff like this and worse in the 90s/00s . I couldn't wear it now and I wouldn't if I could because its stinkin.

Maybe the bandeau and the jeans, but her top looks like her heel got caught in a rip and tore all the way down 😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.