The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most recent DM article on the Kardashian/jenner's. What on earth is she wearing?
9D57EE9C-2DA0-4752-81F9-F5787609C9EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
So what do we think of the diamond grill?
I prefer to file it away with the rest of their fashion choices, titled: never let this have a moment of living rent free in my head again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Most recent DM article on the Kardashian/jenner's. What on earth is she wearing?View attachment 502022
Why? Just why? What's with the big boxy shoulders? It does absolutely nothing for her. The shoulders and the colour remind me of school halloween discos back in the 90's, guaranteed someone was turning up dressed as a washing machine that looked very similar to the top half of this monstrosity.

This series is so boring. The Kendull babysitting was so dry and the sister night with no gossip. Lost its spark. Nobody cares about Tristan and Khloe!

Reactions: 8
I always thought Kylie is an idiot, from what I've just been reading my thoughts are confirmed.

The claim is that her appearance in Cardi B's WAP video is the highlight of her career.

If she thinks that's a highlight she's a bloody idiot.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I always thought Kylie is an idiot, from what I've just been reading my thoughts are confirmed.

The claim is that her appearance in Cardi B's WAP video is the highlight of her career.

If she thinks that's a highlight she's a bloody idiot.
I think that was said in jest as a joke to be nice

Reactions: 2
New to this thread but apologies if previously discussed. Does anyone follow Jen Atkin their hairdresser? I used to really like her she didn’t seem to take herself too seriously but past couple of years she’s got a little bit into working out and fashion and up Chrissy Tiegen’s ass and meditating and I wasn’t so sure. But anyway she’s just had a baby via surrogate and by her own admission without any medical need. Some stuff about not having to explain herself and her journey.

I can’t help but find this really troubling. Surrogacy is a beautiful gift of science. But this trend centralising from the Kardashian clan for rent a womb is troubling. I’ve no doubt Kim’s first 2 pregnancies were tough, but why not just stop at 2 blessed healthy babies? The planet has enough kids, you don’t have to have 4 because you always pictured 4. Then Khloe sowing the seed for a surrogate (80% chance of miscarriage where has that even come from how do they even calculate that. I had multiple miscarriages before my second I didn’t think ah maybe would just be easy to have someone else do it). And now Jen Atkin. I find it all disturbing. Rich women exploiting other women.

Very depressing.

Also does anyone think Steph Shep has had BBL? I think she’s so incredibly beautiful but her arse has grown and gone karsashian-like which makes me sad but never see any comments online about it but looks obvious to me

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I'm caught up, 2 episodes of boring nothingness and I don't wanna talk about that on camera.
Khloe is punishing Tristan publicly but behind the scenes is in bed with him. Scott is afraid to let go of kourt because of the family connection. I've never bought into the notion that men in this family don't come out well, but I see it now. Just my opinion 🤷

Reactions: 6
I'm caught up, 2 episodes of boring nothingness and I don't wanna talk about that on camera.
Khloe is punishing Tristan publicly but behind the scenes is in bed with him. Scott is afraid to let go of kourt because of the family connection. I've never bought into the notion that men in this family don't come out well, but I see it now. Just my opinion 🤷
Does anyone have any thoughts on why Tristan's so desperate to be with Khloe but wasn't with Jordan Craig?

I heard he was getting booed at games, but surely PMK has something to do with it.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why Tristan's so desperate to be with Khloe but wasn't with Jordan Craig?

I heard he was getting booed at games, but surely PMK has something to do with it.
I'm asking myself that question, she is so passive aggressive towards him and he's basically grovelling. These episodes go into why Khloe is behaving like this, to me it looks like ego. Maybe he stays with her for clout and money?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.