The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if this has been said on here but isnt the reason Scott and Sofia split up was because Sofia told him to choose between her and Kourtney?
Not surprised, she's very young. I'm not sure about the boundaries of Scott and Kourtneys relationship, they were all pictured and filmed awkwardly chilling in a hot tub.

Reactions: 4
Not surprised, she's very young. I'm not sure about the boundaries of Scott and Kourtneys relationship, they were all pictured and filmed awkwardly chilling in a hot tub.
Even if she wasn't young, I wouldn't blame her for feeling weird about it. Kourtney just has to say jump and Scott will say something dumb like "off the building? Just name the time and place." I don't find their relationship particularly healthy.

Reactions: 11
Even if she wasn't young, I wouldn't blame her for feeling weird about it. Kourtney just has to say jump and Scott will say something dumb like "off the building? Just name the time and place." I don't find their relationship particularly healthy.
yeah I agree, the problem is he cannot really separate from her because of the children, so it really in an impossibility

Yeah, I'd not have felt comfortable either and I'm closer to kourtneys age. I think Kourtney was very effected by her parents divorce, maybe thats why she wanted to go full on with the co parenting stuff. But going on holiday with your ex and his new girlfriend and bonding with her is odd in anyones book, I'm sure. Another potential scenario may have been Kourtney not trusting Scott to parent the kids without her being present. But I think my number 1 theory is Kourtney having attachment issues and she only saw him as a donor not a partner. I think she has a hard time forgiving people and holds a lot of resentment.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I'd not have felt comfortable either and I'm closer to kourtneys age. I think Kourtney was very effected by her parents divorce, maybe thats why she wanted to go full on with the co parenting stuff. But going on holiday with your ex and his new girlfriend and bonding with her is odd in anyones book, I'm sure. Another potential scenario may have been Kourtney not trusting Scott to parent the kids without her being present. But I think my number 1 theory is Kourtney having attachment issues and she only saw him as a donor not a partner. I think she has a hard time forgiving people and holds a lot of resentment.
I agree, but I do get her insecurity about him being with the children alone given his alcohol etc issues (not a fan of her's at all though)

Reactions: 5
Kourtney has always come across as a really bitter woman.

Last edited:
I dont know if this has been said on here but isnt the reason Scott and Sofia split up was because Sofia told him to choose between her and Kourtney?
Yeah, not watched the episode but I heard this in the Comments by Celebs podcast. I can’t blame her, she’s young and she tolerated it for a hell of a lot longer than I would have. Scott made it clear she’d always come second to Kourtney.

Reactions: 7
Imagine being that tied up in your appearance that you don't want to carry your own child then compare that to women who go through the sheer torture of fertility issues. It's just too easy in America that hilaria baldwin is another one who employed a surrogate when she was about 5 months into her own pregnancy.

Ass and hips have been done recently for sure.
Yep and tie that in with Khloe pretending to have fertility issues when she was with Lamar. Awful people.

Reactions: 9
Well, if he chose Kourtney that was a bad move in hindsight. He had moments of actually looking happy with Sofia.

Reactions: 5
Probably the worse outfit Kylie has worn in public!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Looks like the scraps of fabric you're left with in the cupboard in textiles class.
i genuinley think her stylist is taking the piss, this, that awful drawn on with a pen leggings look....

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Look at her body filter glitching on her leg 🤣 it's making her look like slender man
how do they constantly make these photoshop mistakes?! why not just hire someone to do it, they have enough money

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nadia Sawalhas skids videos are quite amusing. I know I can't believe I use her name and amusing in the same sentence either.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
at this point the "worst list" is pretty difficult to judge for how extensive it is :LOL:
It really is. It’ll be easier If we just say all. 😂They have the worst fashion sense that I’ve ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.