The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too worry about what would happen to Scott should the Karsdashians drop him now. He has no other family and as dysfunctional as they are, they are really all that he has and all that he has known for years now.

I do really like Scott, I just don’t get his intentions with the younger girls.

Reactions: 7
I think Kourtney rightfully as trust issues regarding him. I mean god knows how many times he must have cheated on her. Like someone said a few posts back if it wasn’t for his kids god knows what his situation now would be. I can’t imagine losing both my parents in such a short, short space of time. That must absolutely do something to do you. My dad died 12 years this year. I was very young with a baby and I found it super difficult...still do. I do like Scott I just don’t like him with those girls way too Young. His sons a similar age to my daughter, almost 12. The age gaps are getting smaller 🤢. I don’t agree with that at all!!
I don't doubt that losing his parents affected him a lot, but he was really all over the place before that anyway wasn't he? As much as I don't like him I was shocked by Kourtney's seeming indifference towards it, she was just so cold

Reactions: 11
I too worry about what would happen to Scott should the Karsdashians drop him now. He has no other family and as dysfunctional as they are, they are really all that he has and all that he has known for years now.

I do really like Scott, I just don’t get his intentions with the younger girls.
I don't get why he switched from an older woman - isn't Kourtney like 5 years older than him - to much younger women... Is it like a subconscious rebellion thing?

Also was anyone fuming at the gall and the gumption of PMK when Scott first started dating Sofia being like "I can't believe you are with someone Kendall's age" when Corey's younger than both Kourtney and Kim 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't get why he switched from an older woman - isn't Kourtney like 5 years older than him - to much younger women... Is it like a subconscious rebellion thing?

Also was anyone fuming at the gall and the gumption of PMK when Scott first started dating Sofia being like "I can't believe you are with someone Kendall's age" when Corey's younger than both Kourtney and Kim 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
And she stated dating creepy rob kardashian senior when she was 19 and he was in his 30’s.

Reactions: 9
I think Kim's going through another body transformation, looks like the big arse is on the way out. Apparently Scot is not that into his new gf, not liking her insta snaps but still liking kourtneys thirst traps. The premier of the final series was a bit of a flop and boring according to reddit.
I think the pandemic has brought about a shift in attitudes and the Karjenners just aren't it anymore.

Reactions: 12
Scott then vs Scott now are two completely different people imo. He grew up a rich arrogant twit and treated everyone, including Kourtney like absolute crap. However after his parents passed away and over the last couple of years he’s changed and grown as a person in a positive way. I think if he didn’t have those kids he’d be dead by now.

Kourtney doesn’t seem to want him but also doesn’t want him to be with anyone else. You can guarantee that if Scott married and had kids with someone else she’d be heartbroken.
Scott is definitely much different from those early, Patrick Bateman-wannabe days. I watched some of the first ep of the new season and he just looks...broken. It's really sad, I think he is just living day to day. His humour and wittiness is barely there any more. I was not surprised that he (and Khloe) were most upset about the show ending, I think he'll feel lost without it.

I think Kourtney would be gobsmacked if he had kids/married someone else. Their dynamic is so weird, I feel like he dates younger women to provoke some sort of reaction from Kourtney, but she's confident that he'll never truly move on from her. The minute she decides to have a fourth baby, she'll holler to Scott and he'll go running back to her. I don't see her settling down with Travis.

Reactions: 12
Yeah, I don’t know why but they just feel really over now? I think the island birthday party might have done quite a lot of damage.
They just seem....old hat and a bit embarrassing. Maybe because the lies have gotten more outrageous and easy to disprove as well.

It’s a good move if Kim’s getting rid of the arse fat transfers, they too now look extremely dated.
Also Kourtney Poosh, (aka poor mans goop) seems such a bad fit. I mean, at least Gwyneth clearly does love her life however Kourtney seems so utterly joyless, friendless, cold and miserable, who would aspire to be like her?

Just onto season 15 now, seem like I’m watching forever haha:
God there was huge tension between Kim and kourtney, Kim was a right witch to her on what was seen and didn’t back down. But there seems to definitely be something brewing between them.
The episode I watched is the Christmas photo shoot that Kim organised

Reactions: 2
Just onto season 15 now, seem like I’m watching forever haha:
God there was huge tension between Kim and kourtney, Kim was a right witch to her on what was seen and didn’t back down. But there seems to definitely be something brewing between them.
The episode I watched is the Christmas photo shoot that Kim organised
I love that episode, eventually kim and kourtney knock seven bells out of each other, I'm sure you've seen it. I don't know how they can portray themselves as American royalty when they're willing to fight like cats on TV.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love that episode, eventually kim and kourtney knock seven bells out of each other, I'm sure you've seen it. I don't know how they can portray themselves as American royalty when they're willing to fight like cats on TV.
yeah really, in another life they would have just been jerry springer contestants :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it looks like she drew down her legs with a permanent marker :LOL:
According to the Daily Mail which is where I swiped this image, it's an optical illusion leotard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to the Daily Mail which is where I swiped this image, it's an optical illusion leotard.
it is literally the worst outfit I have ever seen, why would anyone wear this!? her fashion sense is awful imo

• Wow
Reactions: 6
it is literally the worst outfit I have ever seen, why would anyone wear this!? her fashion sense is awful imo
Love the way the DM use the term "Throwback" that's bollocks since the photo is so recent, like yesterday!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont know if this has been said on here but isnt the reason Scott and Sofia split up was because Sofia told him to choose between her and Kourtney?

• Wow
  • Haha
I dont know if this has been said on here but isnt the reason Scott and Sofia split up was because Sofia told him to choose between her and Kourtney?
Depends if it was in the Daily Mail..... :LOL: I'm not up to speed on that pervert Scott.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.