The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just really disappointed with the first two episodes of series 20. Only some of the family hanging around the Malibu house with no real content and it is very obvious they cannot be arsed with it anymore. Then Khloe moaning about her exposure, yet she's non stop posting pics of herself on instagram ffs

Reactions: 13
I'm just really disappointed with the first two episodes of series 20. Only some of the family hanging around the Malibu house with no real content and it is very obvious they cannot be arsed with it anymore. Then Khloe moaning about her exposure, yet she's non stop posting pics of herself on instagram ffs
The show lost its shine many years and many seasons ago. Once the fame and money got to them it instantly showed in what they were willing to film. For years it's just been about them sitting around in their restrictive designer outfits that look absolutely hideous while eating those giant bowls of disgusting looking salad and pouting. Oh, and don't forget the constant hair touching and lip smacking. I just can't even bring myself to watch it now.

Reactions: 12
Does anyone have any thoughts on why Tristan's so desperate to be with Khloe but wasn't with Jordan Craig?

I heard he was getting booed at games, but surely PMK has something to do with it.
Because of the clout Khloe brings I’m guessing

Reactions: 4
Does anyone happen to know the brand and make of these plates?
Kris and Khloe both have them..
thanks!!
uykk.JPG

Reactions: 1
I agree the whole Kendal babysitting thing was so boring too, they really are struggling for content this season

Reactions: 5
I agree the whole Kendal babysitting thing was so boring too, they really are struggling for content this season
agree, I just watched a couple of clips online but it is just so dull now, I think why it was interesting before was that it seemed quite "natural", now it is just so set up

Reactions: 2
The funniest thing in the entire babysitting segment was when they offered to let her babysitting Reign.
Remember when they brought him on Ellen and he nearly finished the lot of them. 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Daft question but how long has KUWTK been on SKY ONE?? I was flipping through the channels at the time, I don't watch that drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another Kylie fashion fail in the DM today. She’s only going out to a restaurant.
02128C3F-D2B8-4B7E-8049-87F04DE33B54.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
WHAT THE bleeping HELL?

Bit tricky if she needs to go for a piss.
And now I’ve found this one. I know everyone has different taste but they need to hire a decent stylist. Not should get. Need!
DCB44CE7-B0F3-4659-99F4-7AA5B929087D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Paris Hilton's, correct? Poor Paris! Bet she regrets that decision when looking back.
Yep, funny isn't it, Kim was her stylist and now Kim has ribs removed to squeeze her frame into some dress
she wore for a few hours!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.