The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they have all had SO much surgery/work it is insane. It makes me laugh when Kourtney goes on about eating organic food etc when she is just full of plastic and god knows what chemicals :LOL:
I thought Kourtney has had the less work done? she had a boob job what else?

Reactions: 4
Imagine being that tied up in your appearance that you don't want to carry your own child then compare that to women who go through the sheer torture of fertility issues. It's just too easy in America that hilaria baldwin is another one who employed a surrogate when she was about 5 months into her own pregnancy.

I thought Kourtney has had the less work done? she had a boob job what else?
Ass and hips have been done recently for sure.

Reactions: 13
Imagine being that tied up in your appearance that you don't want to carry your own child then compare that to women who go through the sheer torture of fertility issues. It's just too easy in America that hilaria baldwin is another one who employed a surrogate when she was about 5 months into her own pregnancy.

Ass and hips have been done recently for sure.
Ok I've not seen the recent series of KUWTK 'Im currently watching series 14 where Kim gets papped on the beach with her cellulite arse and is having a breakdown over it. She says 'I don't look like that though' you do love its just that you have airbrushed your pics so much you don't know what the real you looks like. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kourtney has definitely had a nose job. I’d also say it’s possible that she’s had some lip fillers and Botox too.
0AC215F8-C23F-4A82-9342-AF68D6D4C455.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think I mentioned here a week or two ago that I'd seen unfiltered pics of their skin, the amount of editing is unreal. No wonder people have complexes. In real life they look like any other 30 40 something, despite the extensive work and treatments. I think its probably down to the sun.

Reactions: 9
Still doesn’t make it plastic though?
Fake and plastic aren't mutually exclusive... the fat wasn't "naturally" in her arse, she's had it surgically moved to that area from another, in my understanding that's unnatural, aka fake.

I do understand what you're saying as far as how her thinking that because it's body fat and not silicone or whatever that it passes for "natural", though that doesn't make it true.

Reactions: 11
I actually feel some sympathy for Scott, he will be completely discarded now as he has outlived his usefulness (he looks like a predator, the shows ending and Kourtney has moved on with Travis) and I don’t really know who he has left in his life apart from his children, -although that should be more than enough.
I have a bad feeling it won’t end well for him.

• Sad
I actually got Kendal mixed up with Emily Ratajkowski, that's how far she's gone. Loads of the new "supermodels" have had help. Its a far cry from Linda, Naomi, Claudia etc who were just out of this world beautiful and as far as know naturally so.
In my opinion the amount of women walking around today with terrible lip fillers is directly a result of Kylie Jenner, the rise of every man and his dog taking up only fans is down to kim normalising a sex tape and profiting from it. They have had a huge impact on society and I'm not sure if its a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually feel some sympathy for Scott, he will be completely discarded now as he has outlived his usefulness (he looks like a predator, the shows ending and Kourtney has moved on with Travis) and I don’t really know who he has left in his life apart from his children, -although that should be more than enough.
yeah I agree, I don't feel sorry for him though tbh, what always stays in my mind is him shoving money in that waiter's mouth. He grew up rally rich and has seemingly never really worked. I think he will end up relapsing and overdosing, as awful as it sounds. I really think him and Khloe seemed like they would be a better couple than him and kourtney

Scott then vs Scott now are two completely different people imo. He grew up a rich arrogant twit and treated everyone, including Kourtney like absolute crap. However after his parents passed away and over the last couple of years he’s changed and grown as a person in a positive way. I think if he didn’t have those kids he’d be dead by now.

Kourtney doesn’t seem to want him but also doesn’t want him to be with anyone else. You can guarantee that if Scott married and had kids with someone else she’d be heartbroken.

Reactions: 21
You can guarantee that if Scott married and had kids with someone else she’d be heartbroken.
I don't think Kris would let it happen...Something would come out in the press that vilified him and caused him to lose his new wife and family

Reactions: 8
Scott then vs Scott now are two completely different people imo. He grew up a rich arrogant twit and treated everyone, including Kourtney like absolute crap. However after his parents passed away and over the last couple of years he’s changed and grown as a person in a positive way. I think if he didn’t have those kids he’d be dead by now.

Kourtney doesn’t seem to want him but also doesn’t want him to be with anyone else. You can guarantee that if Scott married and had kids with someone else she’d be heartbroken.
She just wants him on standby in case she wants another kid 🙄

Reactions: 9

Can a billionaire not just pay for it in full instead of asking people to chip in?
Literally a pair of her shoes she doesn’t even wear in her wardrobe could have paid for it. She is asking the same fans she makes pay ridiculous amounts for rubbish products to pay for someone's surgery. Just shows how utterly selfish she is and how much she loves to hoarder her money.

Reactions: 6
I think Kourtney rightfully as trust issues regarding him. I mean god knows how many times he must have cheated on her. Like someone said a few posts back if it wasn’t for his kids god knows what his situation now would be. I can’t imagine losing both my parents in such a short, short space of time. That must absolutely do something to do you. My dad died 12 years this year. I was very young with a baby and I found it super difficult...still do. I do like Scott I just don’t like him with those girls way too Young. His sons a similar age to my daughter, almost 12. The age gaps are getting smaller 🤢. I don’t agree with that at all!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.