The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had never thought of surrogacy in this way but it is food for thought, I think when you add money into the equation outside of normal medical expenses etc it does change things. Personally my understanding of surrogacy was that it was a lovely thing to do for someone but I have researched the effects of adoption on the child, in particular babies and there is something referred to as the primal wound. I had never explored this theory in regards to a surrogate child but I suppose it would be relevant. Kim K has said she chose surrogacy because she was high risk, she certainly had issues with her first pregnancy but I'm still unsure whether I believe her. She was very vocal about hating pregnancy and the changes her body went through.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t disagree with all surrogacy, I know siblings and mothers who would do it for love if their family member was desperate for a child.
I do not agree with children being bought however.

Do you not have any opinions or counter arguments as to why you agree with it then? Since I’ve taken quite a bit of time to answer your question, for you to now dismiss the subject (and my opinion) and demand we ‘move on’ seems pretty off.
I didn’t mean to seem dismissive of your opinions, it’s just based on your reply it’s seemed like you were almost annoyed that I didn’t see surrogacy as being so morally wrong.

Personally I have no issues with surrogacy so long as everything is above aboard and it’s done through a proper agency.

With regards to Kim, she said she specifically chose the ladies who carried her children because a) they already had kids of their own and b) they had already been surrogates for other people.
I really also disagree with Kim used them and then discarded off then when they had done their ‘job’ because Kim has said that she regularly keeps in touch with them and sends them gifts on birthdays etc...

I had never thought of surrogacy in this way but it is food for thought, I think when you add money into the equation outside of normal medical expenses etc it does change things. Personally my understanding of surrogacy was that it was a lovely thing to do for someone but I have researched the effects of adoption on the child, in particular babies and there is something referred to as the primal wound. I had never explored this theory in regards to a surrogate child but I suppose it would be relevant. Kim K has said she chose surrogacy because she was high risk, she certainly had issues with her first pregnancy but I'm still unsure whether I believe her. She was very vocal about hating pregnancy and the changes her body went through.
This is why I don’t believe Kim chose surrogacy for vanity reasons because as much issues as she had with her first pregnancy, as much as hated being pregnant, she was fat shammed etc...she still went on carry Saint.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t mean to seem dismissive of your opinions, it’s just based on your reply it’s seemed like you were almost annoyed that I didn’t see surrogacy as being so morally wrong.

Personally I have no issues with surrogacy so long as everything is above aboard and it’s done through a proper agency.

With regards to Kim, she said she specifically chose the ladies who carried her children because a) they already had kids of their own and b) they had already been surrogates for other people.
I really also disagree with Kim used them and then discarded off then when they had done their ‘job’ because Kim has said that she regularly keeps in touch with them and sends them gifts on birthdays etc...

This is why I don’t believe Kim chose surrogacy for vanity reasons because as much issues as she had with her first pregnancy, as much as hated being pregnant, she was fat shammed etc...she still went on carry Saint.
I believe she used the surrogates for vanity reasons because the reason she said she couldn't carry them was easily disputed - that and with surrogates she was probably able to choose the sex of the baby etc. I also believe Khloe is going down the surrogacy route for the same reason - she pumped too much money into her body for it to be ruined by another baby.

I believe most surrogates do it for ethical reasons and it's not a problem and I don't disagree with them, an example is gay couples wanting to have a biological family of their own but for Kim to wave her cheque book at some poor woman to carry her baby because she doesn't want to get fat doesn't sit right with me. Also, it has been reported that on her last child she threw a baby shower and didn't even invite her to it, so much for being nice to her.

Reactions: 11
I believe she used the surrogates for vanity reasons because the reason she said she couldn't carry them was easily disputed - that and with surrogates she was probably able to choose the sex of the baby etc. I also believe Khloe is going down the surrogacy route for the same reason - she pumped too much money into her body for it to be ruined by another baby.

I believe most surrogates do it for ethical reasons and it's not a problem and I don't disagree with them, an example is gay couples wanting to have a biological family of their own but for Kim to wave her cheque book at some poor woman to carry her baby because she doesn't want to get fat doesn't sit right with me. Also, it has been reported that on her last child she threw a baby shower and didn't even invite her to it, so much for being nice to her.
The Mexico pics were after she had saint and before Chi weren't they... She'd clearly paid for a huge BBL and didn't want it to be compromised by pregnancy lol

Reactions: 6
Oh I bet she’s defiantly still sleeping with him she’s infatuated by him. He’s a good looking man but he’s a slimy cheat 🤢🤢.
The Mexico pics were after she had saint and before Chi weren't they... She'd clearly paid for a huge BBL and didn't want it to be compromised by pregnancy lol
they have all had SO much surgery/work it is insane. It makes me laugh when Kourtney goes on about eating organic food etc when she is just full of plastic and god knows what chemicals :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yes! Just found a picture too...WTF has she done to herself!

nintchdbpict000319251588.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
how the hell can she claim this is natural?!
Because its her own fat thats been transferred from parts of her body to the bum. Its widely spoken about in the celeb world, its not plastic or fake, its called a transfer of fat

• Haha

Yes with North she had pre eclampsia which was why North was born a month early and with both pregnancy she said she had Placenta Accreta.

I must have missed it but how were they easily disputed?

Also you said with the surrogates she was probably able to choose the sex of the baby, but wouldn’t she be able to do ivf, choose which sex and still carry the baby?
From what I remember from kuwtk Saint was an ivf baby as she struggled to get pregnant and the complications with her pregnancy with North.

they have all had SO much surgery/work it is insane. It makes me laugh when Kourtney goes on about eating organic food etc when she is just full of plastic and god knows what chemicals :LOL:
I
how the hell can she claim this is natural?!
I haven't heard her protest her body is natural since before Saint.... The press seem to have stopped asking about it maybe PMK has paid them off to not ask....

Even they must realise how ridiculous it would now sound to claim going from the black bikini just before saint to the pink bikini after is just due to working out.....that is just not achievable with diet and exercise full stop 🤣 I'd bet she's had ribs removed and all sorts

Attachments

Last edited:
Because its her own fat thats been transferred from parts of her body to the bum. Its widely spoken about in the celeb world, its not plastic or fake, its called a transfer of fat
I'm sorry but as far as I'm concerned any cosmetic modification of your body that requires surgery passes as 'fake' in my book

Reactions: 13
Yes with North she had pre-eclampsia which was why North was born a month early and with both pregnancy she said she had Placenta Accreta.

I must have missed it but how were they easily disputed?

Also you said with the surrogates she was probably able to choose the sex of the baby, but wouldn’t she be able to do ivf, choose which sex and still carry the baby?
From what I remember from kuwtk Saint was an ivf baby as she struggled to get pregnant and the complications with her pregnancy with North.
Basically, the reason she gave on KUWTK - this huge dramatic story of how she couldn't carry them and they're still some of the placenta stuck inside her etc. is easily disputed because when you look up what she was talking about it was complete BS.

I never suggested the surrogate can change the sex but clearly it was an embryo transfer which then yes you probably could choose the sex of hte baby etc.

Reactions: 2
It sure as hell isn't natural anyway. I think Kourtney has had fat transfers into her hips and bottom recently too. As for kylie, good grief. Kendals work is subtle but getting more obvious.
I always thought it odd that on one of the first episodes after Norths birth, Kim was at pains to let people know her genitalia still looked the same. I just left that business to my midwives. So yeah I very much doubt the surrogacy stance.

Reactions: 14
It sure as hell isn't natural anyway. I think Kourtney has had fat transfers into her hips and bottom recently too. As for kylie, good grief. Kendals work is subtle but getting more obvious.
I always thought it odd that on one of the first episodes after Norths birth, Kim was at pains to let people know her genitalia still looked the same. I just left that business to my midwives. So yeah I very much doubt the surrogacy stance.
it is unbelievable how shallow they all are, who the hell cares about anyone else's genitals?! (besides maybe their partner I guess)

• Sick
it is unbelievable how shallow they all are, who the hell cares about anyone else's genitals?! (besides maybe their partner I guess)
Its misogyny that's what it is and sadly I don't even think she recognises it.

Reactions: 8
Its misogyny that's what it is and sadly I don't even think she recognises it.
it is really sad how little self esteem they seem to have in regards to their partners, they just allow themselves to be treated awfully

I wouldn't even care what my parter thought, after having spent 9 months having a baby form and grow inside of me, followed by the intensity of labour and delivery! Such shallow problems, I can't even fathom how empty their brains and lives really are.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't even care what my parter thought, after having spent 9 months having a baby form and grow inside of me, followed by the intensity of labour and delivery! Such shallow problems, I can't even fathom how empty their brains and lives really are.
Agreed, I don;t have children but I would feel the same, it is sad that their children will all grow up to be the same, encouraged to have surgery etc

Reactions: 8
I think Khloe was always going to do ivf regardless of being with Tristan or not. She is probably sleeping with him and with him anyway. So I think the real reason for the ivf is purely for surrogacy. Remembering he cheated on her whilst pregnant. It was a humiliating time for her and she may think that was a reason he cheated too.
She can pick the gender. Keep her figure which is so important to all of them. That’s the main reason behind the ivf I predict because the eggs would be going into a different woman.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.