The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they all so obsessed with surrogates? I've never had kids but would imagine actually carrying them in your belly would make you form a bond with them before they're even born? 🤷🏻‍♀️

100% she never had complications with true or mama k would have lauded it in the press to drum up sympathy especially when Tristan cheated the first time....

Is it an insurance policy so when he cheats again she can say she never had sex with him and therefore be less embarassed?... bleeping bizarre!
I 100% believe that she doesnt want to get pregnant again because she believes he won't cheat on her... GET RID KHLOE!! like ffs how low does your self esteem need to be??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Any reason to think the robbery was faked? This is the first time I'm hearing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was staged to give an excuse to 'tone' Kim 'down'. Kanye never seemed fond of anything that flashy or materialistic, and I think if she just changed overnight it would have looked a bit weird and controlling. But even this seems like a massive massive stretch for me
There is plenty online about the inconsistencies with the robbery have a wee Google.

Tbf I don't think it would have had anything to do with Kanye - he was pretty unbothered about appearing controlling when he threw out most of her clothes etc.

I would imagine it was more to do with Kim's image and publicity - garnered a shed load of sympathy for her and made global headlines.

Why are they all so obsessed with surrogates? I've never had kids but would imagine actually carrying them in your belly would make you form a bond with them before they're even born? 🤷🏻‍♀️

100% she never had complications with true or mama k would have lauded it in the press to drum up sympathy especially when Tristan cheated the first time....

Is it an insurance policy so when he cheats again she can say she never had sex with him and therefore be less embarassed?... bleeping bizarre!
I think it's more about how pregnancy changes your body that has them opting for surrogates - its hard work to maintain and get your body back afterwards even if you're fit and active, I can only assume it's even more so with all that surgery factored in.

I doubt the bond of pregnancy has occurred even as a passing thought tbh, their kids are just accessories to them, not actual human beings.

Reactions: 10
Why are they all so obsessed with surrogates? I've never had kids but would imagine actually carrying them in your belly would make you form a bond with them before they're even born
In Khloe's case, I am going to go with purely superficial reasons. She has a banging bod now and doesn't want to ruin it.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
so khloe pours her heart out over her possibly not being able to carry naturally again, and the fact there’s an 80% chance she’ll miscarry. within the next breath kim is telling her how great of an experience surrogacy was for her!?!? can you not just listen instead of comparing EVERYTHING to yourself kim?! I get people do it sometimes to relate to the person and try to make them feel less alone but that felt so out of pocket. can no one else have the spotlight for 5 bleeping minutes jesus

Reactions: 5
so khloe pours her heart out over her possibly not being able to carry naturally again, and the fact there’s an 80% chance she’ll miscarry. within the next breath kim is telling her how great of an experience surrogacy was for her!?!? can you not just listen instead of comparing EVERYTHING to yourself kim?! I get people do it sometimes to relate to the person and try to make them feel less alone but that felt so out of pocket. can no one else have the spotlight for 5 bleeping minutes jesus
I think kim genuinley would have risked her health with a pregnancy, she had all those issues during her last one (not that I am saying surrogacy is the right thing to do - so many children need adoption) but in no way does Khloe want it for any other reason than not putting on weight

Reactions: 5
I mean, she even made the Britney documentary about her 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Felt a bit sick at the headlines about Kim and Khloe messing around with a sex toy and filming/photographing it.

Am I an out of touch prude or is this totally normal behaviour for sisters?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Felt a bit sick at the headlines about Kim and Khloe messing around with a sex toy and filming/photographing it.

They're all nasty, there's one thing of being close to your siblings and then there's that 🤢 but I kind of lost the surprise factor when Rob admitted that Kim was his first crush.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They're all nasty, there's one thing of being close to your siblings and then there's that 🤢 but I kind of lost the surprise factor when Rob admitted that Kim was his first crush.
Never heard that before but honestly it explains a lot. What a fucked up family.

Reactions: 6

It's normal for THOSE sisters, anything to stay relevant but in reality they are desperate.

Reactions: 4
This thread probably isn’t for me as I like the Kardashians/Jenners. I think it’s good Kim is trying to become a lawyer - all anyone does is criticise her for being talentless, now she’s trying to do some good and people still criticise.
Keep swiping on this to see upcoming clips, she’s literally like studying for like 10-12 hours a day for her ‘baby bar’

Reactions: 1
I just want to say, Dream K is soooo pretty. I feel weird talking about children like that, but imo she is the prettiest cousin, I wish that all of them kids grow to be decent people and that beeing trown to the public so young doesn't mess up with them, but I think that is kind of impossible.

Reactions: 7
Im surprised people believe that bullshit Kim told about also being a ‘high risk pregnancy?’ It was refuted by medical professionals as not even making sense I thought? (Much like Khloes new bizarre lies about a doctor saying there’s an 80% chance you’ll miscarry! As if) Kim she just didn’t want to mess up her new surgery body that Kanye had got her all new high end designer clothes for. They are both utter liars who just exploit poorer women to carry there babies so they don’t have the hassle of pregnancy, giving birth and what it does to your body.
It’s utterly, utterly disgusting.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.