The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would probably think that if it was just them but no way would that hotel givethem selves
such bad publicity t
Tbf Paris is pretty strife for robbery, the hotel may not have been involved if it was faked.

Reactions: 1
Any reason to think the robbery was faked? This is the first time I'm hearing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was staged to give an excuse to 'tone' Kim 'down'. Kanye never seemed fond of anything that flashy or materialistic, and I think if she just changed overnight it would have looked a bit weird and controlling. But even this seems like a massive massive stretch for me

Reactions: 1
I think Kourtney was the only one who went to college, there was a lot of talk about Rob following in his Dad’s footsteps but think he might have left UCLA after a year?!
Kourtney majored in Theatre Arts and minored in Spanish at the University of Arizona. Rob got a business degree at Marshall School of Business at USC. He said he was applying for law school, but there was all that nonsense with Khloe and Lamar and dude has a mental illness and lazyitis.

Kim showing off her new Grill.
This family is the epitome of nouveau riche vulgarity.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Any reason to think the robbery was faked? This is the first time I'm hearing it.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was staged to give an excuse to 'tone' Kim 'down'. Kanye never seemed fond of anything that flashy or materialistic, and I think if she just changed overnight it would have looked a bit weird and controlling. But even this seems like a massive massive stretch for me
I think the robbery happened but I doubt it was anywhere as dramatic as she made out she probably woke up and they were going through the safe then ran off when she disturbed them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Kourtney majored in Theatre Arts and minored in Spanish at the University of Arizona. Rob got a business degree at Marshall School of Business at USC. He said he was applying for law school, but there was all that nonsense with Khloe and Lamar and dude has a mental illness and lazyitis.

This family is the epitome of nouveau riche vulgarity.
What does Rob do for income? or is he just supported by the family?

Reactions: 2
He had a sock company lol not sure if it's still going or not
The sock company is still going on, but Rob had to sell 50% to mummy to keep it afloat. He is allegedly worth 10 million, earning money from the socks, Grandeza hot sauce and Halfway Dead clothing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Rob lives in Kris’s old house. The one they’ve filmed most of the series in with the black and white hallway

Reactions: 5
Rob lives in Kris’s old house. The one they’ve filmed most of the series in with the black and white hallway
I miss that house! That's just like the quintessential Kardashian house when they were at their best 2009 - 2012 💖

Reactions: 8
It’s a beautiful home isn’t it
I only learned this today. He has a Christmas post on his grid and I recognised the tiles and stairs (y)
That was their best house. I'd love a big hallway like that.

Is anyone going to watch the last series, I feel its going to be pretty boring like the last few.
I cannot stand the khloe and Tristan stuff and thdh probably won't document Kim and Kanye much.

Like clockwork Khloe laying the groundwork for a surrogate 🤢.

Why are they all so obsessed with surrogates? I've never had kids but would imagine actually carrying them in your belly would make you form a bond with them before they're even born? 🤷🏻‍♀️

100% she never had complications with true or mama k would have lauded it in the press to drum up sympathy especially when Tristan cheated the first time....

Is it an insurance policy so when he cheats again she can say she never had sex with him and therefore be less embarassed?... bleeping bizarre!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.