The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread probably isn’t for me as I like the Kardashians/Jenners. I think it’s good Kim is trying to become a lawyer - all anyone does is criticise her for being talentless, now she’s trying to do some good and people still criticise.
Honestly she can do whatever she likes, but to call herself a lawyer when she's a law student/apprentice at best is a bit of a stretch.
Plus, if we look back at that execution of the black man (who's name I forgot, very sorry) a lot of her arguments were very emotionally-hitting and actually from a mostly impartial p.o.v you could see that her argument was flawed. Also ignoring that the law, one way or another, had found him to be guilty. As a lawyer, it would be her job to find a way to overturn that judgement and prove his innocence. She couldn't go to court and be like 'yeah, he's innocent I don't agree with what happened and I rest my case'. She's honestly better suited for working with an NGO on this issue, at least at the moment.
Not to mention the time she said someone was innocent because they told her that they're innocent or something of the like. Of course, your client is going to probably tell you they're innocent and it's very much your job as a lawyer to make sure they get the fairest trial, but to comment so publicly on their innocence is distasteful.
I don't know what she's being taught, but at times it's not very professional.

Reactions: 8
Honestly she can do whatever she likes, but to call herself a lawyer when she's a law student/apprentice at best is a bit of a stretch.
Plus, if we look back at that execution of the black man (who's name I forgot, very sorry) a lot of her arguments were very emotionally-hitting and actually from a mostly impartial p.o.v you could see that her argument was flawed. Also ignoring that the law, one way or another, had found him to be guilty. As a lawyer, it would be her job to find a way to overturn that judgement and prove his innocence. She couldn't go to court and be like 'yeah, he's innocent I don't agree with what happened and I rest my case'. She's honestly better suited for working with an NGO on this issue, at least at the moment.
Not to mention the time she said someone was innocent because they told her that they're innocent or something of the like. Of course, your client is going to probably tell you they're innocent and it's very much your job as a lawyer to make sure they get the fairest trial, but to comment so publicly on their innocence is distasteful.
I don't know what she's being taught, but at times it's not very professional.
yeah I agree, I personally don't think she will ever pass her law degree, she is not objective enough

Reactions: 5
This thread probably isn’t for me as I like the Kardashians/Jenners. I think it’s good Kim is trying to become a lawyer - all anyone does is criticise her for being talentless, now she’s trying to do some good and people still criticise.
I, admittedly, can't stand any of them, particularly Kim tbh. However, it's not that she is without valid critism due to how disliked she is.

If she was truly just aiming to better herself via education and "do good" as you say, by becoming a lawyer then I'd say good on her but that isn't the case - she's centered becoming a lawyer around following her father's footsteps, gaining publicity for it and putting herself as the front liner for any involvement in any case she has assisted with so far, without offering any real acknowledgement to the actual work and those doing it behind the scenes - all while already calling herself a lawyer, which she is not, at least not yet.

It's all a big show & in very bad taste as it really distracts from the causes she says she is fighting for. She's also essentially trying to line herself up as some sort of freedom fighter for the black community whilst taking credit for the work of black people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
maybe she will get a job as a lawyer in a Judge Judy type show? I can seriously imagine her making her law "career" into a reality show in a court where you can clearly tell everything is faked and all the clients are actors

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her long term aim is to run for political office. I suspect that’s one (of many) reason(s) why she was so annoyed at Kanye’s presidential run.

Reactions: 6
Her long term aim is to run for political office. I suspect that’s one (of many) reason(s) why she was so annoyed at Kanye’s presidential run.
Yep and Trump was the guinea pig, if an American reality TV star albeit a ‘businessman’ can get elected to the highest position in US politics and by default become the most powerful person in the world then there is nothing stopping Kimmy.

Is anyone else a bit suspicious about her ‘law degree’ or what exactly is it? I am not sure how the education system works but in the UK you would need good A Levels to do a law degree in a decent University and after your degree with train as a solicitor or a barrister. Has Kim skipped the first two parts? I think Kourtney was the only one who went to college, there was a lot of talk about Rob following in his Dad’s footsteps but think he might have left UCLA after a year?!

Not only that but in America it seems its pay for play. How in God’s name would Kim have time to do all her promo/TV appearances, be a Mom to 4 kids, film KUTW, run KKW beauty, rum Skims and do her social media ‘work’ etc. She said Skims is a full-time job in itself so who is doing all her essays?! If she was working literally 24/7 and had 4 nannies she wouldnt be able to do all of the above.

Reactions: 4
All that money but no self respect
She should find a sperm doner if she wants a baby that bad it’s not like she can’t afford it and at least she won’t be treated like a mug!
I get the impression PMK has probably tried to pimp koko out to many black male celebrities over the years and potentially been turned down due to Khloes looks so now she's got a high profile black guy on a similar level to the types of men Kylie and Kim attract, she just can't let go of that despite whatever humiliation he throws her way

I agree with you sadly. If you watch the first season of Kourtney and Khloe Miami...I know that’s not what it was called but you all know what I mean.no think she was seeing Omarion. Since then everything’s changed drastically for women I feel. What rappers, basket ball players want isn’t normal. I would hate to be in the public eye it must be mentally destroy you. I think Khloe’s obviously suffered a lot been labelled the not the cutest one (I don’t want to use the word ugly because she’s never been ugly) I can’t imagine what that must be like. It’s clear now how she changes her image constantly. It’s sad.

I always think they’re very similar Kim’s just had more work done.

Reactions: 2
Anyone find Kylie’s instagram page is like an only fans account? Millions of young girls following her, she is a poor role model imo.
The whole family are like an advert for Body Dysmorphia, really hope their daughters don’t feel the need to surgically change themselves. They just project false ideas of beauty when it’s all surgeries and filters 🤯😳

Reactions: 14
The whole family are like an advert for Body Dysmorphia, really hope their daughters don’t feel the need to surgically change themselves. They just project false ideas of beauty when it’s all surgeries and filters 🤯😳
They look like dolls it’s not good for the younger generation who look up to these women as someone they want to look like but this isn’t possible unless you have hundreds of thousands of pounds... no wonder mental health is on the rise
ITS NOT NATURAL BEAUTY

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else a bit suspicious about her ‘law degree’ or what exactly is it? I am not sure how the education system works but in the UK you would need good A Levels to do a law degree in a decent University and after your degree with train as a solicitor or a barrister. Has Kim skipped the first two parts? I think Kourtney was the only one who went to college, there was a lot of talk about Rob following in his Dad’s footsteps but think he might have left UCLA after a year?!
It's something to do with being in California and training at the law firm like an apprenticeship. I have no real idea how the US system works either but I remember Eve Cornwell did a youtube video explaining it at the time.

Reactions: 3
Yep and Trump was the guinea pig, if an American reality TV star albeit a ‘businessman’ can get elected to the highest position in US politics and by default become the most powerful person in the world then there is nothing stopping Kimmy.

Not only that but in America it seems its pay for play. How in God’s name would Kim have time to do all her promo/TV appearances, be a Mom to 4 kids, film KUTW, run KKW beauty, rum Skims and do her social media ‘work’ etc. She said Skims is a full-time job in itself so who is doing all her essays?! If she was working literally 24/7 and had 4 nannies she wouldnt be able to do all of the above.
Somebody studying law or previously studied it (or something) from Cali did a twitter thread on the specifics of that pathway around the time, as far as I can remember they said that it's basically a 4(or so) years long apprenticeship and then she wouldn't technically be a "lawyer" by title but an attorneys something or other at the end of it....

Apologies I cannot remember much of the actual details on it all but basically it's a fast track for people with money (and connections to good mentors) and a load of smoke and mirrors... so no surprise it's what she opted for.

Kim showing off her new Grill.

Tacky AF. Was hoping the post Kanye Kim would be more refined and less flashy. Also post the Paris incident she was saying how unimportant material possessions were and you could tell she was very minimalist from a jewellery perspective.

Reactions: 7
Tacky AF. Was hoping the post Kanye Kim would be more refined and less flashy. Also post the Paris incident she was saying how unimportant material possessions were and you could tell she was very minimalist from a jewellery perspective.
Kim is a compulsive liar so this isn't much of a surprise, she's going back on when she claimed after the so called robbery.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.