The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree and tbh he isn't even much of a looker so idk why she's going through all the hassle, she can get black genes (lets be honest that's what she wants) from any number of better looking and better quality men.

I don't understand the whole wanting "all kids from the same man" tit they spout. Having kids with different fathers doesn't make somebody promiscuous and having all their kids have the same fathers won't make them have any less of the reputation they already have for themselves, it makes no sense. Really bothers me that they say this shite and are raising children, especially their daughter's.

I'd never want my daughter to feel she's better off accepting whatever a piece of tit man does to her until she has all the children she wants from him or my Son feeling entitled to treat his partner badly because he knows they won't leave until they have all the children they want from him. Foolish and dangerous lessons they are teaching those children... well assuming they are doing any of the raising them at all, outside the numerous nannies they all have.
Right!!! What about teaching their daughters that it's okay to walk away from a man that doesn't treat them right, regardless if she wants anymore kids or not. Teach them that it's not shameful to have kids that don't have the same father.

I, myself was shamed for this for many years and sort of manipulated into staying in a relationship with a toxic partner because both my kids had different fathers and I was told that I should consider what people and society would think if I wasn't with any of my kids fathers.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I thought with the same dad thing it was so the children are full siblings and always together? As opposed to splitting up to spend time with their respective father if that makes sense. That’s the impression I always got.

Reactions: 6
yeah neither, especially as their mum has children with 2 different men!
I always wonder exactly what Kris says to them about their relationships, I don't watch them anymore but I always got the impression she just encouraged them to forgive cheating etc
If any of my daughters are ever cheated on I would 100% be encouraging them to leave. I know loads won't agree, but in my opinion, if your partner cheats then they don't love you. As simple as that. Because someone who truly loves you will never hurt you in any way.

Reactions: 12
I thought with the same dad thing it was so the children are full siblings and always together? As opposed to splitting up to spend time with their respective father if that makes sense. That’s the impression I always got.
I mean seeing as tristan has children with god knows how many people this seems a bit pointless :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Either way, imo, that still isn't a good reason to continue having children with a toxic partner. For one's self or the children involved.

And "full" siblings is just as ridiculous. I won't get into that now but it's poor reasoning all around.

Reactions: 9
Either way, imo, that still isn't a good reason to continue having children with a toxic partner. For one's self or the children involved.

And "full" siblings is just as ridiculous. I won't get into that now but it's poor reasoning all around.
I’m not saying I agree, just giving an interpretation of their reasoning.

The environment all of them children are in is toxic in multiple ways. Irregardless of who their fathers are.

Reactions: 7
I’m not saying I agree, just giving an interpretation of their reasoning.

The environment all of them children are in is toxic in multiple ways. Irregardless of who their fathers are.
yeah exactly, the children are just treated as accessories. I feel bad for any of the children of celebrities/infleuncers who will grow up with their whole lives broadcast online

Reactions: 5
QUOTE="emm, post: 4242162, member: 4889"]
I mean seeing as tristan has children with god knows how many people this seems a bit pointless :LOL:

Haha...yep absolutely pointless and he won’t stop he gets spotted all the time with different women. I don’t know who in the right mind would stay with a
Man like that.

Reactions: 3
QUOTE="emm, post: 4242162, member: 4889"]

Haha...yep absolutely pointless and he won’t stop he gets spotted all the time with different women. I don’t know who in the right mind would stay with a
Man like that.
My bets are that they will have another child, he will cheat again, obviously, possibly again while she is pregnant and she will STILL stay with him

Reactions: 6
I agree...all for empowering women but then she’ll stay with him no matter what it seems.

She's trying to do a Kourtney and bring Tristan out when she needs a kid, but the difference is that Scott actually cares about Kourtney, whereas Tristan only cares about himself

Reactions: 11
Defiantly...and you can tell that she’s not happy with how she changes her appearance all the time. It’s really sad actually.

Reactions: 7
Just finished reading the last bits of this thread and the first thing I see is Khloes post on Instagram.

No words.

Actually yes, are they saying she's using eggs and his sperm to fall pregnant, rather than just doing it the old fashion way ? I'm confused.

She doesn't struggle to conceive does she ? I cant remember much aside from she pretended she struggled to conceive with lemar but was taking contraception all along. Which is vile to be honest.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Just finished reading the last bits of this thread and the first thing I see is Khloes post on Instagram.

No words.

Actually yes, are they saying she's using eggs and his sperm to fall pregnant, rather than just doing it the old fashion way ? I'm confused.

She doesn't struggle to conceive does she ? I cant remember much aside from she pretended she struggled to conceive with lemar but was taking contraception all along. Which is vile to be honest.
wtf... so they are having a child together but... not doing it "naturally" when they could? he is an idiot and seems like an awful partner, but imagine just feeling like a sperm donor like this?!

I dont know to be honest. I havent watched the last few seasons but it always looks in the trailer like she is alluding to it being a procedure rather than from a relationship. So I'm confused? It's obvious they are back and she was embarrassed.

I read somewhere she was using help and her eggs but maybe that was bull and what confused me. it isn't ever clear with them is it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.