The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've only started to follow Travis Barker, he launched Barker wellness at the beginning of February.
Coincidence?
Can't wait for them to coach us on "cHeMiCaLs" from the man who's been in rehab multiple times.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can't wait for them to coach us on "cHeMiCaLs" from the man who's been in rehab multiple times.
I actually think that's his USP, from what I've seen he speaks openly about his recovery. I do wonder if these tinctures came about because of kourtney.

Reactions: 3
I actually think that's his USP, from what I've seen he speaks openly about his recovery. I do wonder if these tinctures came about because of kourtney.
Yeah after posting that I realized I probably worded it wrong! Much respect to him for beating his addiction. It's the hypocrisy that annoys me...Ie. the "chemicals are toxic" narrative that Kourtney shills while injecting all sorts into her face!

Reactions: 7
Yeah after posting that I realized I probably worded it wrong! Much respect to him for beating his addiction. It's the hypocrisy that annoys me...Ie. the "chemicals are toxic" narrative that Kourtney shills while injecting all sorts into her face!
Totally agree about kourtney, she uses the term "clean" about everything which annoys me, but clearly she has had assistance that isn't "clean"
Not just on her face either, she's had extensive surgery, people are saying she allegedly had her hips and butt done within the last few months.

Totally agree about kourtney, she uses the term "clean" about everything which annoys me, but clearly she has had assistance that isn't "clean"
Not just on her face either, she's had extensive surgery, people are saying she allegedly had her hips and butt done within the last few months.
defo seen big changes with her hips and butt in the past few years, seems to have had more done in the last few months too. The boobs look redone too

First time I've ever seen Kourtney look her age (kylie makeup video) and boy am I relieved.

I find it amazing when kourtney talks about clean and organic stuff when her eldest doesn’t exactly look the picture of a healthy child

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just that I think she says a lot of it for clout. As others above have said she preaches clean and injects all sorts into her face. The arguments on KUWTK over not having normal candy at the candy land party because she doesn’t want her kids putting bad stuff into their body. You can’t tell me she practices what she’s preaching. I love mason, no shade cos I think he’s great- and I’m ALL FOR kids having sweets etc.. I don’t think you should restrict otherwise they won’t learn self control blah blah. But you can’t tell me that he’s eating ‘clean’ like she tries to make out?
My comment was more about her talking tit really🤣

Reactions: 11
I doubt any of her kids do now well maybe the youngest? But then he seems to be pretty full on. My youngest daughter is a year younger than him and she’s also full on 🤣 we have major meltdowns over sugar. I always feel like I’m fighting a losing battle or I’m always the bad guy. Lucky for kourt she’s got lots of help.

Reactions: 1
Whats going on with Scott? Is the pink hair a cry for help, he looks so miserable in any pics I've seen recently. Apparently Kourt has been friends with Barker for years and he even appeared on the show, she is allegedly close to his kids too, I think they're neighbours. Has anyone any predictions for the new season or future of the karjenners in general?

Whats going on with Scott? Is the pink hair a cry for help, he looks so miserable in any pics I've seen recently. Apparently Kourt has been friends with Barker for years and he even appeared on the show, she is allegedly close to his kids too, I think they're neighbours. Has anyone any predictions for the new season or future of the karjenners in general?
I would imagine now the shows over, and they no longer need him for ratings....Scott is being slowly ditched by the Kardashians. He’s seen it happen to others when they are no longer useful, so it can’t be a shock but it still must be devastating.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I would imagine now the shows over, and they no longer need him for ratings....Scott is being slowly ditched by the Kardashians. He’s seen it happen to others when they are no longer useful, so it can’t be a shock but it still must be devastating.
Good point, I didn't think of that. He had a good ride and had more longevity than most boyfriends, quite surprising really. He has definitely lost his shine since taking up with much younger women, weird that they included Sophia in the show and had her holidaying with kourtney, but I suppose they had an agenda there. It must be hard for him as he has no other family.

Do you not think they have a short lifespan left? Like the next 5 years they will just become less relevant and popular. Or is it just wishful thinking.

Reactions: 5
I would hope so for the children's sake. But something else needs to come along to fill the void or we'll have generation's of this. I don't even think its about money just fame and attention.

Last edited:
I would hope so for the children's sake. But something else needs to come along to fill the void or we'll have generation's of this. I don't even think its about money just fame and attention.
As long as Kris Jenner is still living and breathing, she'll find a way for them to stay relevant 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.