The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit, its just me then.
Maybe it is pronounced differently. I only remember Kim saying it. Regardless, everything about Kim annoys me so yes, the pronunciation does annoy me too. 😂

@265 not sure why it shocks me. She’s got an awful voice anyway so think yourself lucky. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck it! I still find it incredibly irritating.
She believes he's the reincarnation of her father, several people have told her so.
I find all the kids names insulting. It’s bad when Chicago is the most normal name.

Each to their own but, I don’t see it. Bit like Charlotte Dawson.

Reactions: 5
I find all the kids names insulting. It’s bad when Chicago is the most normal name.

Each to their own but, I don’t see it. Bit like Charlotte Dawson.
Did Charlotte not give her ba a normal name?
I knew the boyfriend was taking on her surname.
Chi Chi urgh

Kylie's screwed if Kim goes back to a more natural look, none of them pumped as much tit into themselves as she did, and she'll only look worse trying to get rid since she did it as such a young age! Kylie might be more on trend due to her age, but she learnt it all from Kim.
The problem with Kim's bum is it'll never be the same as it was before again - she probably stretched it out that much that she'll have saggy skin and it'll be very obvious she got it done in the first place.

That and Khloe and her Michael Jackson nose beats Kylie with the most plastic surgery by a mile

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The problem with Kim's bum is it'll never be the same as it was before again - she probably stretched it out that much that she'll have saggy skin and it'll be very obvious she got it done in the first place.

That and Khloe and her Michael Jackson nose beats Kylie with the most plastic surgery by a mile
How does Khloe even breathe through that thing? Maybe she sleeps in an oxygen tent to catch up on the air she misses in daytime.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kanye tried to flog Kim's jewellery the day before she filed for divorce :D I wonder did he rock up at a pawn shop?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I remember how she treated him when he was clearly going through a breakdown and was in the midst of grief from losing both his parents.

She has always seemed to be completely self absorbed and showing very little care for others! He was made to sleep in another room unless she decided she wanted to try for another baby.

Never understood why they are goals and why people want them back together! Also I am no way a fan of Scott either, his relationships with teenage girls is revolting 🤮
I don't recall that re. Kourtney at all. I do remember just before she was about to give birth that I felt so sorry for her. Scott was completely non-committal about being there for the birth and he was going to one of his infamous club appearances so you can imagine the anxiety this was giving Kourtney. He was so cold and callous, really went off him then.

I think being constantly in Kim's shadow (her and Kim are much closer in age) and her Mum's affair(s) had a profound affect on her. Herself and Kris have had a very cold/odd relationship.

I agree with you wholeheartedly about Scott's relationships with teenagers, particularly Sophia as she was friendly with Kylie and Kendall.

Reactions: 6
I don't recall that re. Kourtney at all. I do remember just before she was about to give birth that I felt so sorry for her. Scott was completely non-committal about being there for the birth and he was going to one of his infamous club appearances so you can imagine the anxiety this was giving Kourtney. He was so cold and callous, really went off him then.

I think being constantly in Kim's shadow (her and Kim are much closer in age) and her Mum's affair(s) had a profound affect on her. Herself and Kris have had a very cold/odd relationship.

I agree with you wholeheartedly about Scott's relationships with teenagers, particularly Sophia as she was friendly with Kylie and Kendall.
Obviously we don't know what's real and what isn't on the show, but it did come across as if Kourtney used Scott for her last 2 pregnancies.

Of course, Scott should still have stepped up and been there whole heartedly to support Kourt through the pregnancy. After all, he was having unprotected sex with her so knew the risks that come with that, but she also knew what a mess he was before she got pregnant. On the show it was portrayed as though she completely planned those last 2 pregnancies and as soon as she had what she wanted, she turned cold towards him.

While I say all of this, I do firmly believe that there are always 2 sides to every story.

Reactions: 7
I see Kylie got another dog. Does she still have her other dogs? It’s crazy (and quite distressing) how many animals this family goes through. They all mysteriously disappear.

Reactions: 10
I've only started to follow Travis Barker, he launched Barker wellness at the beginning of February.
Coincidence?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.