The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it has. Could she be due a new fat transfer or did she hate the big arse look all along and get it for Ye?
We know the answer to that. I see Paris is making a come back, skinny witch era is upon us once more.
Yessssss!!!!! Looks at flat arse 😂

Trouble is her arse has been photoshopped for years, we don't know how big or small it is.
Nah it was massive. I saw it on the show in swim wear she was pumping it up, for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Colour or color and lots of it 265.
It'll be interesting how it will effect popular culture, I really think kimye influenced style so much. They started the bloody trainers and trackies.
I’ll never forgive them for the cycle shorts trend and them awful trainers.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Kylie's screwed if Kim goes back to a more natural look, none of them pumped as much tit into themselves as she did, and she'll only look worse trying to get rid since she did it as such a young age! Kylie might be more on trend due to her age, but she learnt it all from Kim.

Reactions: 8
Oh trying to make cycle shorts trend, glad it never caught on, as for the wanky trainers at an obscene price.
Where have you been, everyone is wearing the cycling shorts, everyone, even in the sub zero temps. Diana did it better 25 years ago and kept it confined to the gym.

Reactions: 9
duck sake all that money to only go and dress like that. Please give these funds to people who actually have taste!!

Reactions: 6
Not surprisingly, the press are talking about who is getting what in the divorce. And all the expensive things he’s bought her. Didn’t she have to pay off a tit load of his debt at one point.
All he will care about is the ranch and North anyway.

Reactions: 6
Not surprisingly, the press are talking about who is getting what in the divorce. And all the expensive things he’s bought her. Didn’t she have to pay off a tit load of his debt at one point.
All he will care about is the ranch and North anyway.
There is such a tone of misogyny around all of this. It sucks.

Reactions: 5
Amazing isn't it. Kim files for divorce and suddenly all talk of her kids sitting next to boiling water, an open flame stove, several pairs off of scissors and swinging of high chairs is over with... idk why North is cooking ramen for herself at 7yrs old with multiple toddlers around anyway but unfortunately that seems to be the least problematic factor there.

Couldn't give a tit about the divorce, it's well overdue and tbh given the overall give and take they've both put into that marriage it should be amicable.

Kanye was at the peak of his career when they started dating and somehow Kim's reputation has skyrocketed whilst his has took a major nosedive. I don't think its coincidental personal but Kanye did himself no favours opening all the doors he did for Kim, imo.

As an old fan of Kanye (pre "Yeezus") I'm glad to see them part ways tbh, they never seemed healthy for each other no matter how much they tried to push the "best friends for years, Kanye always loved her" narrative. I truly hope Kanye can sort himself out and be around supportive people and away from the media. I can't stand Kim, never have been able to stomach her and think she is transparent as glass with all her fake do-goodery she performs but even I have say I think that marriage and all the pressure to be a certain way from Kanye must have been hard, for anybody ...you should always be able to be loved for your true self by your partner, even if your true self is a narcissistic, materialistic and shallow mean girl social climber 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 14
was
Amazing isn't it. Kim files for divorce and suddenly all talk of her kids sitting next to boiling water, an open flame stove, several pairs off of scissors and swinging of high chairs is over with... idk why North is cooking ramen for herself at 7yrs old with multiple toddlers around anyway but unfortunately that seems to be the least problematic factor there.

Couldn't give a tit about the divorce, it's well overdue and tbh given the overall give and take they've both put into that marriage it should be amicable.

Kanye was at the peak of his career when they started dating and somehow Kim's reputation has skyrocketed whilst his has took a major nosedive. I don't think its coincidental personal but Kanye did himself no favours opening all the doors he did for Kim, imo.

As an old fan of Kanye (pre "Yeezus") I'm glad to see them part ways tbh, they never seemed healthy for each other no matter how much they tried to push the "best friends for years, Kanye always loved her" narrative. I truly hope Kanye can sort himself out and be around supportive people and away from the media. I can't stand Kim, never have been able to stomach her and think she is transparent as glass with all her fake do-goodery she performs but even I have say I think that marriage and all the pressure to be a certain way from Kanye must have been hard, for anybody ...you should always be able to be loved for your true self by your partner, even if your true self is a narcissistic, materialistic and shallow mean girl social climber 🤷‍♂️
What’s all this about scissors and unsupervised children? Haven’t seen that anywhere on the thread

Reactions: 1
was

What’s all this about scissors and unsupervised children? Haven’t seen that anywhere on the thread
Couple of pages back. It was on her insta stories on Thursday I think.

Oh there were adults there though and she posted it lol. They wouldn’t post anything they didn’t want seen.
I like kim but I was bothered by her not giving a duck attitude during the story. It was reckless and dangerous.

Reactions: 3
Oh there were adults there though and she posted it lol. They wouldn’t post anything they didn’t want seen.
I don't think that makes it okay. One split second can change everything for a child. Why would you even put them next to the cooker when you have an entire kitchen to seat them?

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.