The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big question is who will be the unlucky next bloke or will Kim remain single?

Reactions: 3
I reckon she'll stay quiet about any new love interest until after the divorce. I'm hoping its someone very different from Kanye.

Reactions: 2
  • A source confirmed to DailyMail.com soon after that Kim has filed for divorce. 'The split is amicable and there is no drama,' the insider shared
Yeah right!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m surprised by how many people are saying they thought Kim and Kanye were a fairytale/end game, etc! I always thought it seemed like such a toxic, controlling, relationship. Good for her getting out.
yeah even regardless of his MH issues he always seemed awful, and his controlling over her clothes etc is just odd. She seemed to weirdly worship him, I always found their relationship awful

Reactions: 8
yeah even regardless of his MH issues he always seemed awful, and his controlling over her clothes etc is just odd. She seemed to weirdly worship him, I always found their relationship awful
Their marriage seemed more like a business transaction than an actual marriage.

Reactions: 8
Kim has started, ring off, light make up, tacky PVC.

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
That outfit is just...ugh! Not a fan. Think it’s safe to say that they both haven’t got the greatest taste in fashion.

Reactions: 5
That outfit is just...ugh! Not a fan. Think it’s safe to say that they both haven’t got the greatest taste in fashion.
Just wondering what krap she will be wearing soon.

Reactions: 5
Just wondering what krap she will be wearing soon.
Colour or color and lots of it 265.
It'll be interesting how it will effect popular culture, I really think kimye influenced style so much. They started the bloody trainers and trackies.

Reactions: 7
Poor Kim. She literally got mugged for that big fat engagement ring, to now get a divorce! It could of been prevented with her not marrying the physco😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.