Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Kourtney always gets called a bad mother and I don’t understand why Kim doesn’t get the same treatment. North looks so miserable, upset and even asked paparazzi to leave her alone before but it’s almost like it became a meme that she’s Kanye’s daughter so she’s sassy and mature and knows what she wants and she’s slaying anyway. No, she’s a 9 years old little girl, she doesn’t know shit and it’s ridiculous that she has to attend these events as Kim’s plus one and has paparazzi called to her school games…Kim is a bad mother just for this alone.
Im sure North will get pushed aside once Chi is a bit older, she seems to be more of the Kim aesthetic

Reactions: 22

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Wow

Diddikins

VIP Member
How sad is it that she seemingly can’t bear to look at herself as she really is? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the picture on the left, in the same way that there was nothing wrong with the unfiltered bikini pic that got posted a while back that she freaked out about. She’s an attractive, slim woman. How bad is her self esteem that she only wants to post and see filtered and edited images of herself?

• Sad

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I laughed when kourtney said in the wedding special trailer “from our personal archive”. Clearly was filmed to be released, nothing is private with this family. And who calls it an archive? They only got married a year ago it’s not exactly old footage released after a decade together or something. No one cares.

Reactions: 21

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
She is, but part of me enjoyed the khaos she bought to the family when she was with Rob. I feel like she's the first person they've encountered at the height of their fame that scared them as she knew where all the bodies were buried, particularly with Rob having loose lips during pillow talk

Kris only knows how to handle sons in law, but she wasn't equipped for a daughter in law
100%
They were/are low key terrified of Blac Chyna.

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
Chloe deserves to be exposed for the way she photoshops herself but more disturbingly photoshopping True. She clearly has issues and she could easily give True a bad complex as she gets older which would be really sad.

dodo789

Chatty Member
So Ye wearing an old Man Utd sweatshirt. Footie fight with his son Saint being a Arsenal fan 😁

No idea why his wife is wearing angels wings. Whatever floats your boat!
I saw these pictures of him yesterday but couldn’t comprehend what I was seeing, like what are those on his feet and why he’s wearing leggings!?

…the drugs they’re on must be good🤣

• Haha

Allmyownopinion

Chatty Member
So are we thinking the baby covered with an emoji is Theo, the baby he fathered behind her back while the surrogate was pregnant with their son? And the baby in the black onsie is the surrogate son? What a bloody carry on 😂 they should be utterly ashamed of her life choices, his first partner is pregnant with Prince, he cheats with Khloe, Khloe is pregnant with True, he cheats on her, Khloe does IVF to have a surrogate pregnancy, he cheats again but now the mistress gets pregnant, so he fathers 2 sons by 2 different women within 2 months 😳 yes great Dad Khloe really worthy of praise, great choice you made there 😂

Elle Woods

VIP Member
Wow, you and your husband are SO cool! I bet he DEFINITELY did all that, it DEFINITELY wasn’t you just saying that to post on tattle. I bet your wedding was infinitely better than Travis and Kourtney’s. He DEFINITELY almost cried when you pointed out it was Blink 182 (If he would recognise that awful band I have a picture in my mind what you both look like….sad, ugly little emos 😂) But I hope you hating on Kourtney’s million pound wedding in Italy made you feel a bit better about your sad little life Jane 😂
Sad ugly little emos wtf hahahha

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I hate that term “Baby Daddy” your Baby Daddy doesn’t want you Chlo and nor does your real Daddy, you womb snatching bitch.

• Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
People celebrate Kendall like she hasn't had things done, hers are just more subtle and look better, whereas Kim, and especially Kylie and Khloe it's so obvious and in the latter twos cases it doesnt look great, which is sad because it honestly looks uncomfortable and you think what is going on in their heads.

Black.bird

VIP Member
There was a blind item saying that Kourt dyed her hair blonde as it's what Travis' previous wives/girlfriends have been and he prefers it.

It looks rubbish on her ... she looks great with a natural, dark bob.

• Haha
  • Wow

redstraw16

VIP Member
it’s taken me up until today to learn one the women Tristan has a kid with is Tyga’s ex-wife… 😭

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20