Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
Wow, you and your husband are SO cool! I bet he DEFINITELY did all that, it DEFINITELY wasn’t you just saying that to post on tattle. I bet your wedding was infinitely better than Travis and Kourtney’s. He DEFINITELY almost cried when you pointed out it was Blink 182 (If he would recognise that awful band I have a picture in my mind what you both look like….sad, ugly little emos 😂) But I hope you hating on Kourtney’s million pound wedding in Italy made you feel a bit better about your sad little life Jane 😂
Are you okay? 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
The amount of over lapping is INSANE -

Let's just take Travis Barker for example.

Obviously we all know that Travis B is now married to Kourtney Kardashian.

Prior to this he was married and had 2 children with former Miss USA Shanna Moakler. Before Shanna married Travis she was in a relationship and had a daughter with the boxer Oscar de la Hoya.

After Travis and Shanna broke up, Travis dated Paris Hilton, as did Oscar de la Hoya in the year 2000.
Paris Hilton has been friends with Kim Kardashian for 20+ years.
Travis B also dated Rita Ora for a short time. Who else dated Rita Ora? Rob Kardashian.

Mod Sun and Avril Lavigne are both signed to Travis B's record label. Avril Lavigne and Mod Sun were engaged up until a few weeks ago.
Avril is now in a relationship with Tyga who used to date Kylie Jenner. Tyga also dated Blac Chyna and has a son with her. Rob Kardashian also dated Blac Chyna and has a daughter with her.

Avril Lavigne also used to date Kylie's half brother Brody Jenner. Brody Jenner and Paris Hilton were rumoured to have dated but they both deny this. However, there are pictures of them kissing at a New Years Eve party (around 2007-2008).
Brody Jenner also dated Paris' childhood friend Nicole Richie. Nicole Richie's half sister Sofia Richie dated Kourtney Kardashians ex Scott Disick.

After Sofia Richie and Scott Disick ended their relationship he dated Amelia Hamlin. Amelia Hamlin is the daughter of Lisa Rinna.
Lisa Rinna was up until recently a cast member on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
Kyle Richards has been on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills since the start.

Who is Kyle Richards niece? Paris Hilton.
Who did Paris Hilton previously date? Travis Barker

Would you believe I honestly did not Google one bit of this. Why do I know all of this USELESS Kardashian information. 😨😰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Wow, you and your husband are SO cool! I bet he DEFINITELY did all that, it DEFINITELY wasn’t you just saying that to post on tattle. I bet your wedding was infinitely better than Travis and Kourtney’s. He DEFINITELY almost cried when you pointed out it was Blink 182 (If he would recognise that awful band I have a picture in my mind what you both look like….sad, ugly little emos 😂) But I hope you hating on Kourtney’s million pound wedding in Italy made you feel a bit better about your sad little life Jane 😂
Hi Kris xx

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
No one cares what she’s called Tristan’s 3rd, fucking son, - we all know he couldn’t pick him out of a line up if his life depended on it.

She should name him ‘Buyers Remorse’.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

dodo789

Chatty Member
Kourtney always gets called a bad mother and I don’t understand why Kim doesn’t get the same treatment. North looks so miserable, upset and even asked paparazzi to leave her alone before but it’s almost like it became a meme that she’s Kanye’s daughter so she’s sassy and mature and knows what she wants and she’s slaying anyway. No, she’s a 9 years old little girl, she doesn’t know shit and it’s ridiculous that she has to attend these events as Kim’s plus one and has paparazzi called to her school games…Kim is a bad mother just for this alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Wow.

You should take a couple of minutes to calm down.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Did you forget to take one of these this morning?

1681895961092.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I watched an episode where Chloe was slagging Kourtney off for staying with Scott, claiming she would ‘never stay with a cheater’. What a joke she is, she has to refer to Tristan as baby daddy because she doesn’t even have a ring as he refuses to ‘settle’ for her, - she’s not even his 4th choice.
At least Scott never fathered any kids behind Kourtneys back and practically begged her to marry him a million times…..I know who I’d rather be.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
I actually think Kylie would have made a better model. I always question Kendalls ability to model but I have seen some beautiful and interesting photos of Kylie for magazine shoots. Even with the amount of surgery she has had.
Aww here get a grip. Never mind the fact she’s not even tall enough for run way, she was as plain/normal looking as any other girl in America.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
How can Khloe say he is the best father when he tried to avoid paying for the son he had while still with her and apparently is not active in that poor babies life. I can't believe she is publicly acknowledging him again, how many times must he cheat on her and embarrass her before she shows some self respect and leaves him for good.

Reactions: 33

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Kylie going on about the “beauty standards” they’re setting… clearly nothing changed from that conversation because they still edit themselves to death 😴 It’s like they think they can mention it, pretend to change and then they can carry on as normal

Reactions: 33