Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
What's the deal with Kylie's parentage then? Know Khloe's has been called into question (IMHO I reckon Robert K is her old man, she just looks more like PMK than the rest of them), but not heard any tea on Kylie.
There is absolutely no way on earth that Robert Snr was there the night this was conceived

C7787355-5ED2-4958-85A9-A73E39A18512.jpeg

I would love to know what the atmosphere was like in the delivery room.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Pointandlaugh89

VIP Member
No matter how much time passes when I see khloe k it takes me back to Lamar exposing her in court by telling everybody her vag smelt like an earring back 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
She’s fucking batshit. Honestly I think there’s something missing with her.
She is, but part of me enjoyed the khaos she bought to the family when she was with Rob. I feel like she's the first person they've encountered at the height of their fame that scared them as she knew where all the bodies were buried, particularly with Rob having loose lips during pillow talk

Kris only knows how to handle sons in law, but she wasn't equipped for a daughter in law

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
‘The best father’, you know, who refuses to see (and tried to wriggle out of paying for) one of his sons.
Chloe is literally the most desperate woman on the planet at this point, she’s obviously still with him.

dontcome@me

VIP Member
She was a beautiful girl before she married him. the bleached chopped hair and extreme fashion choices have ruined her 😱
5733E8C2-6C01-4C7C-BFD9-566CEC00CBFB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26

ElaineDublin

Chatty Member
God the baby voice was awful. I liked Lamar tho despite his drug taking and prostitutes! 🤣
I can’t stand Khloe, she isn’t the fun sassy fat one. She’s a miserable, hate filled bully. I remember the abuse she gave Kim for marrying Chris and all the while in her married after a minute, fake marriage, pretending to be happy all the whole hiding Lamar’s lifestyle. Same with the new on/off train wreck of a relationship. She should spend less time in the doctors surgery and gym and get some counseling.

• Heart

probecco

Alabama looks like she's just stepped out of the local nightclub after sticking to the floor and is headed to the nearest kebab shop

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
I was just looking through pics of Sofia Richies wedding and it really highlights to me how tacky Kourtney's wedding was in some parts. I think Kourtney's location was beautiful but the outfits etc tacky.
This is also another one of Scotts ex who has now got married
Sofia’s family must of been relieved she wasn’t marrying Scott.

The Chanel dress and the dress code at Sofia’s wedding made Kourtney’s wedding look like a cheap tacky mess that it was.

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Travis has completely love bombed Kourtney and she’s been so naive to it because of how shit her previous relationships have been.

The clothes, the hair, her whole image isn’t who she is.

Old Kourtney would have thought Kourtney of today was a tramp.

• Heart

dodo789

Chatty Member
Such a random couple!!

Let's just remind ourselves - Kylie's half brother Brody Jenner dated Avril for 2 years, and obviously Kylie and Tyga dated for like 3 years.

View attachment 2010512
We need an updated version of their dating…there’s a lot of overlapping with their men :LOL:
Tyga was married to Jordan Craig too, Tristan’s first son’s mother 🤣🤣
FDED3173-3324-4DB9-8C7D-56F5141C9BC0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

lucrecia

And this time we are thinking "what on earth could Tim see in kylie??"
I really find it almost impossible to believe that they are dating. I mean, anything is possible, but I do find it exceptionally unlikely. I don't want to be nasty, but Kylie really isn't all that attractive. I mean, she isn't hideous or anything, but I could imagine he could date almost anyone he wanted. There are lots of beautiful young party girls who he could have fun with, why would he want a single mum of two whose baby daddy has a pending lawsuit and even possible criminal investigation? The math ain't mathing.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lollyy

VIP Member
Tristan wants to sleep with her, Kim knows it and thrives of being ‘the more desirable’ sister there is sexual tension between them both!

• Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Does anyone care what her son’s name is? The whole hiding-the-kids-name circus that they do is so cynical and obviously a tactic to gain press when they choose to.

• Heart