Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justonemorepage

VIP Member
Am I the only person who can't stand Travis? He's gives me the ick so bad 🤢 watching Til Death do us Part and it's nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Millais

Chatty Member
Kim’s also put a gushing post up to wish him a happy birthday? I don’t get it? He’s hurt her sister over and over again ! I certainly wouldn’t wish happy birthday to the guy responsible for humiliating my sister! Odd the lot of them!
Is this the same Kim who was three way calling the family in the gym while furiously lifting tiny dumbbells when the cheating news broke?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Taylor17

VIP Member
I feel like mason has potential to fall of the wagon sadly. Kourtney in the end really failed her kids in that regards in years of protesting that she is such a hands on mother
She dumped her children the minute she started getting the ride. She appeared to go from the most hands on mother ( with are army of nannies and staff) to Travis's sex doll. She always punished Kris for leaving her father. She can get off her high horse now. Wasn't penolope really upset when she told her she got engaged over the phone? Hopefully Mason isn't going to end up the stereotypical kid of a celebrity, with addiction issues etc. They will fully blame Scott.

Reactions: 30

olivia321

VIP Member
Chloe is one of most disgusting shallow bullying people to walk this earth.

The way she’s lightened True’s skin is awful that poor kid is going to have such a complex.

Tristan hates her, so this love story she tries to sell, we see through it bitch that man doesn’t want you, he just likes what’s in your fridge.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Are the Ks really worried about anyone? They xan buy they way out, 1 is a lawyer (😆) and Khloe will go Khlo money on them! If you remember that phase she had! Saw it the other night
Yes - that was ridiculous.
Let's be honest 'KhloMoney' is about as gangster as the Teletubbies.

Playing dress up and putting braids in your hair as you sit in your Calabasas mansion in a gated community and take back a serial cheater time and time again is pathetic.
It is just her appropriating black culture for the millionth time.

I do belived that the Kardashians are afraid of Blac Chyna and her mother - as they clearly don't give a f and will blurt out what they want.

• Heart
  • Haha

dontcome@me

VIP Member
Would Kourtney have had that rock and roll style wedding had she not been marrying Travis though? Is this her whole personality now 🙄

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I was just looking through pics of Sofia Richies wedding and it really highlights to me how tacky Kourtney's wedding was in some parts. I think Kourtney's location was beautiful but the outfits etc tacky.
This is also another one of Scotts ex who has now got married
The Chanel dress and the dress code at Sofia’s wedding made Kourtney’s wedding look like a cheap tacky mess that it was.
sofia looked beautiful and elegant.
I know this wasn't her actual wedding dress - but THIS is how to do a short dress bridal look -

1682340101750.jpeg
1682340116378.jpeg

Not this...

1682340186276.png
1682340260320.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I had to remind myself of the theme though. Was it not meant to be an homage to Karl Largerfield. I get no vibes of that off any of their outfits.
Well when you think about it....

Karl was creative director at Chanel for 35+ years. When he took over he pushed the boundaries. He mixed it up by tightening and shortening the skirts, using higher heels, and enlarging the bags and jewelry whilst also keeping it traditional and elegant with tweed, brooches, quilting and of course, pearls.

Chanel are synonymous for using pearls in their work:

1683019626032.png
1683019707330.png
1683019747549.png
1683019821004.png

Kim's look at the Met Gala pushed boundaries, whilst being adorned in pearls.

And Kendall's Met Gala look absolutely screamed Largerfeld -
The monochrome, the tailoring, the collar, the ponytail (😂 )

1683019962462.png
1683019985461.png

---

• Heart

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Don't forget she previously went on hols, as she is entitled too, and a few hols with Younes the one that the family was not allowed to mention his name when she started dating him.
That was a weird relationship full stop.
Such a weird relationship.
But it was definitely Kourtneys best era looks wise -

1681465038340.png

1681465145234.png

1681465171540.png
1681465212280.png

• Heart

dodo789

Chatty Member
Kim wants to bang him 100%View attachment 2155897
What if she already did it? 🤔 with how competitive Kim is with her sisters, she probably gets off on knowing her sisters’ men want to bang her…

But seriously, it would be a good scandal, Khloe is so far up in Kim’s arse recently, that it would be interesting to see how she and the fam would handle it if it came out Kim and Tristan did it 🤣🤣

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
I was just looking through pics of Sofia Richies wedding and it really highlights to me how tacky Kourtney's wedding was in some parts. I think Kourtney's location was beautiful but the outfits etc tacky.
This is also another one of Scotts ex who has now got married

• Heart