The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread 17 of the Kardashians!!

So cannot remember everything but will have a go.

Kylie and Travis S broke up we saw the face of her little boy Aire, yeah bizarre name but slightly better than Wolf. She showed off more pictures of Aire as well. She also wore a weird lions head dress at some Fashion show. Yeah as you do.

Khloe. Face changing expert of the year. Still putting out those stupid "be positive" memes. Boring. Trashcan's Mum sadly passed away and doormat Khloe was there for Trashcan. As a true Girlfriend would.

Kourt, moan about people thinking/asking if she was pregnant, as she looks bigger in size but now apparently happier being bigger than a thin witch before. Hubby Travis B got a tattoo of her eyes on his thigh. But looks strangely like Kim. Possibly his true love after moving to be near Kourt to win her. 🤮 Kourts business sells vagina gummies. WTF.

Kim, bought the late Princess Diana crucifix necklace. Buying more dead people's famous things. Weird. Her ex hubby Ye has married his employee who know had dyed her hair blonde. Which Kim did. She really is turning into a clone. Kim is now back to brunette looks miles better than trashy blonde. Still doing tiktoks with her daughter North.

Kendall, supposedly dating Big Bunny. Double date with Justin and Hailiee. Ex boyfriend Devion unfollows her. Other than that not much other than a photo of her in a bikini with very little fabric crouched down looking like she's taking a dump.

Love on Instagram to yurilamasbella her piss takes on the Ks are frigging hilarious 😂

Sorry its thread 17.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I would love Khloe to be interviewed and the interviewer be like “so you have one daughter True who is adorable etc” for Khloe to have to say no I have a son aswell for the interviewer to be like “so can we see a pic? What’s his name?” To hear the response she will give, it’s so bloody weird! Same goes if Kris was in an interview talking about grandkids

Reactions: 11
Wow, Kanye West just got back on IG, expecting fireworks when Mrs Bianca C.West IG turns up, and KIM will go NUTS! 😆
Meanwhile Kourtney’s bleached up and wilding up back in Vegas! 😩 🎰

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kourtney with blonde hair…tbh it doesn’t look as bad on her as I thought but still she always looks the best with darker hair and they all should just stop using fillers. I can’t believe fillers are the best thing these rich people can get 🤣🤣

F016E7E9-D62B-46A3-A03D-DE3B1B46C389.jpeg

unfiltered for a reality check

80237467-9B88-4971-8D91-D043F19B5878.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Kourtney with blonde hair…tbh it doesn’t look as bad on her as I thought but still she always looks the best with darker hair and they all should just stop using fillers. I can’t believe fillers are the best thing these rich people can get 🤣🤣

View attachment 2007833
unfiltered for a reality check

View attachment 2007834
Being honest her blonde suits her but yes she looks better with darker hair. She looks loads better than Kim with her bleached blonde mess

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That bob is absolutely horrendous on kourtney. She needs to go back to her look from the Younes era

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Travis Scott is in legal trouble and Pete crashed his car into someone’s house!
It seems Kim and Kylie are no longer protecting them from the Kurse.

We barely heard any bad news about Travis when he was protected by Kylie. She saved him from Astroworld.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Oooo she’s gonna get called out for having bantu knots in her hair! Although saying that, the family has made a living off of appropriating black culture so why should they stop now.
That picture is from 2016.
They have appropriated black culture and have continued to be ignorant about it so much that I don't even think they get called out on it anymore.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.