Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klairklopp

VIP Member
I’m just trying to figure out who Chloe looks like on this picture

View attachment 2044938

I can’t see Kris, Robert, Mary Jo, or Oj Simpson

In this pic I can see 2 sisters who have the same mother, that’s up for question as well, but they’ve definitely not got the same Dad.

View attachment 2044943

The skimmies will needing a lawyer soon
Is there only me worried which one of them has swallowed the frogs eye? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Speaking of duck arsenal arsehole lips 👄 check out the side profile of Kim’s 🥴View attachment 2067699
On her comments she is getting so much about calling football soccer! Along the lines of you are in Europe its football not soccer. She ain't gonna know that!
I said it last week about her lips, they are looking so like Kylie, as she is morphing into Kylie and Kylie is looking not like herself 😆

Timz

VIP Member
Apologies in advance but since I stumbled upon this by innocently browsing, you all have to suffer too with me because WTF!? 🤮🤮🤮

This family of gals are also queefers too 😆

• Haha

funkimunki1984

Chatty Member
A little off topic, but skipping through khloe's instastories about True, I saw the vid of Dream, Chicago, True and Stormi and noticed even as little kids they had their ears pierced. I think piercing a child's ears before they are 8 is a form of abuse. I know I'm in the minority but it's very jarring to me
It’s very common over here in the states. I live in Georgia and the amount of newborn babies I see getting their ears pierced at Claire’s is crazy. I saw a woman getting her triplets ears done and they can’t have been more than a few months old. Even my daughter who’s 6 said they were too small. She refuses to get hers done because of me telling her about how bad my ears were after having mine pierced age 4 (ended up with severe allergic reaction to the cheap shitty metal used in the 80s).

• Sad
I don’t think it’s a US thing, I haven’t noticed anybody quest to be perfect on the east coast. Although to be honest, California is totally different and these guys live their lives through a filter and photoshop. I’m sure they don’t even know what they truly look like anymore, they’d probably walk past one another in the street and not realise because they’re looking for the filtered version.
More meant the media's portrayal of "perfection" eg skinny, no wrinkles amazing hair etc. Hence cosmetic surgery to obtain perfection.

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I finally just watched the wedding special and idk if it was the nostalgia from one of my favourite songs and also the moment but my god it made me cry 🤣. She was a beautiful bride though wasn’t she?

BigMavis

VIP Member
I don't really get the LeBron posts, can anyone help me out? The Americans think its quite the scoop.

• Wow

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
Ooo a sale I’ll definitely be purchasing the pyjamas I’ve been eyeing up!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
I think well I hope when your daughter is a teenager that fillers won’t be as accessible as they are now, and hopefully they bring laws in to stop these 3 day courses preventing these bimbos from injecting for £80
Yep hope so. But within Hollywood there still is the "perfection" aim. To be thin to have amazing skin to be a certain size etc. This is what needs to fuck off.

• Heart

Chez300

VIP Member
Seeing them attempting to work out is my new favourite drug…and then when they pretend that their bodies are thanks to the hard work they do in the gym, is just chef’s kiss 🤣🤣
Took my a few too many seconds to realise she was taking the piss! 🤣

• Haha