The Kardashians #18 Keeping up with Appalachians

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 18 is here! @Timz thank you for this.

Soon the next series of The Kardashians on Hulu starts. More drama obviously as that's all they know.
I think it shows the "argument or shade" between Kim and Kourt as the series will show Kourts wedding or should that be weddings? Kravis and their PDA and weddings. 🤐 oh and their clothes, just terrible. She might be back to brunette hair as her blonde hair looked frigging awful.

So what happening on previous thread

Well a very detailed essay by @Ingognito.Queen showed the overlapping of relationships within the family. It was insane!

Thrashcan was talked about a lot, Khole says they ain't together 🤨🙄 Khole and Thrashcan son was named by the tabloids as Tatum. Maybe should be Todd (after Todd Cranes) But could be Tate. We talked a bit about Kim supporting Trashcan at the basketball games. Very supportive of her 😂

Kylie might be dating Timothee. Really who is bothered.

Ye and his wife also dress bizarrely still baffled by him in a Man Utd really old training top.

Cant really remember much else so feel free to add or bring up anything else as gotta get ready for work .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yay, thanks for my first Kardashian Title win 🥰
Well our infamous hillbillies of Calabasas have been spotted all over in recent weeks 😆
Khloen Big Foot in Vegas with Kim’s yeti cousins…
Shortney the Groupie and Tin Man Travis on tour…
Kim Hobbit in the Big Apple NYC… and still lands the Kardashian Kurse bag to Labron losing a Lakers game whilst supporting Trashcan 🏀 🗑

DGAF about the slinky Jenner sisters 👯‍♀️

and soon the Skims sales for all the Skimmies hotties summer blues parade 🩵

Mind you I’ll probably still be in my winter Skims and Yeezy gear 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Has anyone listened to Jay Shetty’s podcast interview with Kim? Im just wondering why she talks about parenting like she doesn’t have multiple nannies?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Jay Shetty interview was absolutely tone deaf.

"You know, with all the moods and the personalities and sometimes they're fighting, and you know, there's no one there. Like, it's [just] me to play good police officer and bad cop."

You and 4-5 nannies?!

"There's nights when you don't wash your hair for days as a mom and you have spit up all over you and you're wearing the same pajamas, especially in COVID. It was insane, you know?"

Is she serious?! She needs to stop pushing this poor single mother narrative.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m still listening to it now and she’s just talking about how none of her friends sleep in and they all get up at 6am to work out.
hahahaha
---
I’m still listening to it now and she’s just talking about how none of her friends sleep in and they all get up at 6am to work out.
hahahaha
Such a weird flex

Reactions: 8
Has anyone listened to Jay Shetty’s podcast interview with Kim? Im just wondering why she talks about parenting like she doesn’t have multiple nannies?
This is a massive bugbear about them. Not just about the nannies either. They all act like they’ve built themselves up from nothing. Maybe they do work hard now but they gloss over the fact that came from extreme privilege and have a literal army of staff between them in the background.

Reactions: 26
The single mom narrative is in over drive at the moment, wonder why what is she pushing for, im sure we will soon find out. Its absolutely obscene she is trying to push it saying she doesn't wash her hair probably in her mind doesn't count when someone else washes it for her! Kanye also appears (from what we can see) to be a present dad . she clearly has a team of nannies. Its so insulting to actual real single parents. Its like the "get your ass up and work" interview all over again , I really hope she gets a lot of back lash for this

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You’ve just reminded me of that get up and work interview and her facial expression in it. The vibe I got was that she was furious that women weren’t getting up and working for her in her sweatshops and as baby gestating machines. She looked so genuinely vicious - why do Sandra the HR rep in Derby’s contracted hours matter so much to you, Kim?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The single mom narrative is in over drive at the moment, wonder why what is she pushing for, im sure we will soon find out. Its absolutely obscene she is trying to push it saying she doesn't wash her hair probably in her mind doesn't count when someone else washes it for her! Kanye also appears (from what we can see) to be a present dad . she clearly has a team of nannies. Its so insulting to actual real single parents. Its like the "get your ass up and work" interview all over again , I really hope she gets a lot of back lash for this
This is what she always does. I remember when they wanted us to feel sorry for her because law school is so much “harder” for her… while she has private tutors, nannies for the kids, private chefs, drivers etc and the only thing she has to do is get her bleeping inflated ass down and study 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Red Skimmie ❤ I’ve just been on and they’ve got the plaid pjs for £50 in 2 colours they’ll be on sale around 3pm

I don’t even know what I want
I wanted to get some cheeky briefs but it seems like they only have them on sale in one colour? Maybe this is a me problem but I find their sale stuff confusing to navigate 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The website is jokes!!! I wanted a couple of bodysuits including the leather one and it just kept freezing. I reloaded 5 times and then gave up 💩

Reactions: 6
Can someone please help with sizing I asked before and was ignored 😭😭 just wanna be part of the Skimmies crew

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.