Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I haven’t read all the comments but true does not have a lazy eye, she has a wide epicanthic folds due to a wide nose bridge. I have this and my daughter, the nose will grow when she’s older but it gives the illusion of crooked eyes, it’s folds of skin in the inner eyelid corners and a flat bridge of her nose. True is super cute but I don’t think KK is hiding a medical condition just that it looks different from all angles. Some people do end up getting this repaired but it’s just cosmetic. Look at trues eyes, you can’t see the inner corners properly they are not defined as there is a fold of skin there. My daughter got teased for years with it and we got it fully tested. We both have astigmatism and true looks like she has oval shaped eyes she probably might need glasses for this. I do think she has filtered her though, for sure.
Doesn’t Meghan Markle have the same condition? True‘s eyes remind me of Meghan‘s.

Reactions: 1

doubleohseven

Chatty Member
Lebron has loads of side pieces the happily married image just fills the bank account up.

I don’t think Kim wants Lebron, I think she should cause maximum chaos and go after David Beckham
No he doesn’t 😂 there’s literally never even been a rumor of this!

Lollyy

VIP Member
I’m not a football fan, she would have to go for a london club! Is there any single men in the team for her.. who do we think she will go for?!

Pinkii

VIP Member
Does bad bunny speak English?

Dont really know much about him, saw his vogue Met thing and he spoke a little english.

He likes himself a bit ey? deffo suitable for a Jenner