Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Black.bird

VIP Member
I hated Kris Humphries and his tag along sister who tried to ride the wave.

The worst things to happen to the show
• Kris Humphries
• Brody, Leah and Brandon
• The Kylie spin off
• Rob and Chyna
• Caitlyn
• Chloe
• Jonathan
What about Simon? Creepy Simon from that awful 'The Spin Crowd' show that Kim had some involvement with ... I'm sure he turned up on KUWTK at some point too.

1679040900809.png

He (Simon) seems to have a lot of friends in high places - he attended Lady Kitty Spencer's wedding, and another one that occurred around the same time (can't remember who, just that it was just as fancy and just as publicised. I think he attended Kourteney's, too.

Reactions: 2

LittleLizzy1985

The surgical enhancements all-round, but lol the post-red carpet interviews they were naturals 😆 it’s nice when they are having fun and nothing is too serious 😌

What's really sad is that I watched the lala interview live because I couldn't sleep 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 I agree though, all that media training has been money well spent! I much prefer this version of them...

AnnaKey

Anyone know how to watch the wedding special without Hulu? I thought it would be on the Disney channel!?

Because he was notably absent when they’d split - not saying he shouldn’t be there just that it’s more evidence they’re back together!
Well he was at her birth but tht didn't mean they were together as he'd already cheated. But I do feel they are. Fuck knows why sge would want to be with him, after the lying and cheating he had done. Just co parent well would be the best thing. But it's their life and if they are together the truth comes out sometime (and maybe more lies from him)