Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ReginaPhalange4

VIP Member
Hopefully 🤞🏻🩷

I am so oblivious to these things. Until that Katie Hayes 'qualified' I had no idea how easy it was to be allowed to do such things to peoples faces. No wonder do many look do awful

I think well I hope when your daughter is a teenager that fillers won’t be as accessible as they are now, and hopefully they bring laws in to stop these 3 day courses preventing these bimbos from injecting for £80

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I‘m rather new to the Kardashians (because of that girl, who makes the reels). On Khloe‘s latest post, Khris writes like „I love you more than anything, you are my heart, blahdiblah.“ Is Khloe her fave then? How do her sisters feel about that?

Timz

VIP Member
Let Ye and Bianca enjoy slumming it like Beverley Hillbillies 😌 at least they are not flaunting their wealth as much compared to the Kard Jenners. It looks like they’ve been out to exercise. I mean we can all have a weird dress sense some days! What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Yeggings, won’t be long til Adidas and other retailers be stocking these 😆 and sports people already wear these when training so what’s new.

Bianca knows what she’s let herself in for marrying Ye: one thing is to control the Yeezy brand, until North takes it over!

• Haha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
And why is so much airtime given to the black guy Carl that hangs around with Landon and Alabama - he was at their engagement dinner too when Kourtney’s kids weren’t
I was thinking the same and I googled him and apparently the Barkers see him as a family member and Travis calls him his son.
He is part of the Calabasas set and is a TikToker and Youtuber.