The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they from Tristan? They really appear to be working overtime to repair his dogshit rep recently, I wonder why?
I’m thinking him and Chloe might have another kid on the way via surrogate? Either that or she just really wants to be able to been seen out in public with him again.
It's so bizarre the "support" he is getting especially from Kim who slagged Trashcan off after the 1st cheating (days after khloe gave birth to True, the irony there is amazing) then encouraged Khloe to come back to LA with baby and not be in Cleveland with a cheater. I get people change but ge cheated again so it's so baffling.

Reactions: 12
Kim fancies him. She wants to keep him around now as I imagine it’s hard for her to see him otherwise.

Reactions: 6
Yet again putting her daughter in the spotlight for no reason
Trying so hard to make her trendy, dressing her like a 90’s Aaliyah. She really has her own black Barbie, it’s pathetic. North’s also at that awkward age which must be damaging shoving her in front of cameras. Kim dressing the two of them in Chanel but she just looks like her Dad in a wig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Kanye and wife have traumatised me
.I'm traumatised.
Don't look at the pics
Save yourselves

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The shoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh my days

kanye is giving modern day Henry 8th vibes in that outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks a lot like a young Angelina. That bra has reminded me I need to clean out my underwear drawers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is there actually anything covering the bottom of his feet? Or is he just cutting about in actual socks and fake shoes 🤣 she does not look comfortable at all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was a beautiful girl before she married him. the bleached chopped hair and extreme fashion choices have ruined her 😱
5733E8C2-6C01-4C7C-BFD9-566CEC00CBFB.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I hate what a tit mother Kourtney is now. I preferred her to the others now she's all about Travis 🤮! They are billionaires they don't need to monetise the females of the family. I don't understand why they have male children they could do ivf and gender selection they strongly favour females as that's who brings the money in. It's gross they need to pixilate the kids photos no being on social media and allow them a normal childhood. They don't need the money !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.