The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kim has her sights on nabbing a supertall “nerdy” sportsman (again) 🤑 but no one works harder than Kris as a momager at a Lakers game, she stood right in front of the team, how is that allowed on court? 🥴

She’ll want to interrupt an Arsenal match next and go in the mens’ locker room at halftime 😆

Kris the OAP Referee/Momager 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just looked it up...
'The 2017 Gala was devoted to the Japanese label Comme des Garçons and its founder, designer Rei Kawakubo. In short: avant-garde.'
This was one of the first times she'd been out in public after the "robbery" and the aesthetic was simple, not much make up or bling....it lasted all of about 2 weeks.

Reactions: 5
They try soooo hard it’s cringey. I’m sure Travis said in that interview (where he had no idea how many dogs she owned, let alone their nemes) that if you want to see Kylie in the evening you have to let her know by 3 or 4pm as that’s how long it takes her hair and make up.
What a waste of a life, how much time do they spend in that glam chair. They look ridiculous.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't really get the LeBron posts, can anyone help me out? The Americans think its quite the scoop.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does bad bunny speak English?

Dont really know much about him, saw his vogue Met thing and he spoke a little english.

He likes himself a bit ey? deffo suitable for a Jenner
Sorry if this has been replied to, I’ve been without a phone and tattle - felt Amish! He does. He was on a wrestling event last week actually fighting with a trained wrestler. He did ok. I did not see kendull there though.
---
Now what the hell 😳

I really do not get the tiny handbags. What is the point? 🤷‍♀️
Carrying her next shot of Ozempic
---
The t shirt scrunched up like that. Nah sorry just no.
It looks like she bought it from hot topic or blue banana.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Khloe wasn't very good looking before but she looks even worse now her nose is ridiculous and her lips look awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't really get the LeBron posts, can anyone help me out? The Americans think its quite the scoop.
Is it about Kim’s IG posts (that she deleted?) were action photos of Lebron in game ie he is in her scope 👀 👜
Lebron being a happily married man, possibly the wife would have issue with why Kim would do that, that MO where Kim tries to raise her profile attaching her name to “big shots”

The ball players all know about the K Purse 👛 I mean curse 🌚

Reactions: 7
Is it about Kim’s IG posts (that she deleted?) were action photos of Lebron in game ie he is in her scope 👀 👜
Lebron being a happily married man, possibly the wife would have issue with why Kim would do that, that MO where Kim tries to raise her profile attaching her name to “big shots”

The ball players all know about the K Purse 👛 I mean curse 🌚
Lebron has loads of side pieces the happily married image just fills the bank account up.

I don’t think Kim wants Lebron, I think she should cause maximum chaos and go after David Beckham

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lebron has loads of side pieces the happily married image just fills the bank account up.

I don’t think Kim wants Lebron, I think she should cause maximum chaos and go after David Beckham
No he doesn’t 😂 there’s literally never even been a rumor of this!

Reactions: 1
I heard Kim was/is a secret side chick of Nerdy Jeff Bezos of Amazon
Kim in her Prime 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

Surely Prince Harry would be a suitable fit for Kim. Gets plenty of media attention and likes talking to them 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I would LOVE that, if nothing else for thr tattle thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.