The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if someone
I LOVE Khloe's hair short - this was one of her best hair looks imo.

View attachment 2164897View attachment 2164899
totally agree with this. Don’t know why they’re all so intent on rocking the rat tails and looking like the have mullets. Seen better hair on Britney Spears after she put them back in post head shave.
---
Ok maybe not this bad lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What, Kim and North?

…

Kim. If you look at the video she morphs from Middle Eastern to Asian it’s bizarre the amount they filter pictures. It really shows when you see them on a real life video.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Kim’s glam team I’m guessing. Long term straightening will duck Norths hair but Kim will lose interest in her pretty soon as Chi is getting older, and is prettier, - so she’ll be getting all the attention and photo ops soon.
In a year or two North will be lucky if her hair gets washed, let alone straightened.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
North looks beautiful when her hair is curly and natural, she looks ridiculous when she’s glammed up wearing hideous chunky heels.

If my sisters boyfriend cheated on her and fathered kids else where no way would I be cheering him on, he’d be dead and I’d probably be on the run

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why have the lakers sent kris mothers day flowers ?
What?!
Are they from Tristan? They really appear to be working overtime to repair his dogshit rep recently, I wonder why?
I’m thinking him and Chloe might have another kid on the way via surrogate? Either that or she just really wants to be able to been seen out in public with him again.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.