The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree - They looked great together. There was something very genuine about their relationship - He took her around the world with him on tour and she inspired My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy
View attachment 2173509View attachment 2173552
She also spoke of how much happier he was then. Smiling more etc. tbh any girl that gets away from him has dodged a bullet. The man clearly has mental health issues and if he wasn’t famous he’d have gone to prison for his behavior, especially when himself and Kim first split. Hypocritical gaslighting, abuser.

Reactions: 12
He completely disrespected her after their split too - making misogynistic comments saying that Wiz Khalifa is trapped by Amber as they have a child together and saying -

“It’s very hard for a woman to want to be with someone that’s with Amber Rose. … I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim.”

Vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He completely disrespected her after their split too - making misogynistic comments saying that Wiz Khalifa is trapped by Amber as they have a child together and saying -

“It’s very hard for a woman to want to be with someone that’s with Amber Rose. … I had to take 30 showers before I got with Kim.”

Vile.
And then she hung him with messages he was sending her idiot.

I’d say there was a lot more abuse and erratic behavior behind the scenes with Kim. That has been hidden.

Reactions: 11
And then she hung him with messages he was sending her idiot.

I’d say there was a lot more abuse and erratic behavior behind the scenes with Kim. That has been hidden.
Definitely, kris is a master PR person god knows what she has been able to hide

Reactions: 8
Definitely, kris is a master PR person god knows what she has been able to hide
I do feel she genuinely does it to protect the kids but I also imagine she’s keeping titbit’s for her one day biography.

Reactions: 7
I think they’re all manipulative narcissistic ho’s 😆 I don’t feel sorry for Kim or Kris, they always land on their feet. Ye wanted to leave Kim years ago so why did she have two more kids by surrogate if he was diagnosed with bipolar?

Despite there’s been erratic going’s on, likely due to mental health issues triggered by Ye’s longstanding bereavement and head-on car collision, they’ve had a lot of bad luck, why should Kris write it all in a tell all book x years later after the couple’s divorce to make money from in-house gossip, it’s disrespectful. They should all move on. Especially as things appear as they are co-parenting the kids, and TMZ paps are called to catch everything on camera 😒

Slight change of subject but what they will do with their mutual brands this year because Ye still has a tiny share in Skims, why don’t they buy him out if they’re that traumatised by yeggings and Bianca? 🤔

Vile.
Wiz Khalifa has spoken in interviews about what a great parent she is and how they coparent happily. She got her own back on Ye with that epic ‘fingersinthebooty’ tweet…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they’re all manipulative narcissistic ho’s 😆 I don’t feel sorry for Kim or Kris, they always land on their feet. Ye wanted to leave Kim years ago so why did she have two more kids by surrogate if he was diagnosed with bipolar?

Despite there’s been erratic going’s on, likely due to mental health issues triggered by Ye’s longstanding bereavement and head-on car collision, they’ve had a lot of bad luck, why should Kris write it all in a tell all book x years later after the couple’s divorce to make money from in-house gossip, it’s disrespectful. They should all move on. Especially as things appear as they are co-parenting the kids, and TMZ paps are called to catch everything on camera 😒

Slight change of subject but what they will do with their mutual brands this year because Ye still has a tiny share in Skims, why don’t they buy him out if they’re that traumatised by yeggings and Bianca? 🤔
I honestly believe they were gonna split in 2015/2016 does anyone remember the bit on the show about Kanye aparrently complaining she wouldn't get him a plaster, they were setting the scene then for what an unreasonable husband he was but they must have worked it out that time 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly believe they were gonna split in 2015/2016 does anyone remember the bit on the show about Kanye aparrently complaining she wouldn't get him a plaster, they were setting the scene then for what an unreasonable husband he was but they must have worked it out that time 🤷🏻‍♀️
That was funny scene though. "We fell out as I wouldn't get him a plaster" then moans about having school and the kids and then having to help him. Then Khloe who she is telling goes bit you gotta make time for him too. Can see why she forgives too easily. I'd be like Oh please go fetch your own frigging plaster you lazy tart!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was funny scene though. "We fell out as I wouldn't get him a plaster" then moans about having school and the kids and then having to help him. Then Khloe who she is telling goes bit you gotta make time for him too. Can see why she forgives too easily. I'd be like Oh please go fetch your own frigging plaster you lazy tart!
As if you’d take relationship advice from that train wreck. The same oddball who handcuffed herself to her junkie cheating husband. Real healthy Khloe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Khloe giving anyone relationship advice is a bit rich 🤣
---
As if you’d take relationship advice from that train wreck. The same oddball who handcuffed herself to her junkie cheating husband. Real healthy Khloe.
Commented before I saw thi, what on earth is the handcuff thing?!

• Haha
Commented before I saw thi, what on earth is the handcuff thing?!
It was a joke, but was such a weird episode...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Skimmies ya girl has been stressed so I bought these

IMG_6675.png

Hope Kim buys Kris something nice with my money

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Reactions: 8
Speaking of weird episodes how bleeping disgusting is it when they compete to have the best smelling vagina?? They all take turns going to the bathroom and wipe their vaginas on a towel then all sniff it if I remember correctly 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.