The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate what a tit mother Kourtney is now. I preferred her to the others now she's all about Travis 🤮! They are billionaires they don't need to monetise the females of the family. I don't understand why they have male children they could do ivf and gender selection they strongly favour females as that's who brings the money in. It's gross they need to pixilate the kids photos no being on social media and allow them a normal childhood. They don't need the money !
Especially when the likes of Kylie and Kendal spoke about how hard their childhoods were and that the Kardashian siblings had a much better upbringing from Kris.

All the girls seem devoid of any originality and let their boyfriends mould them to what they want. It’s so pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Especially when the likes of Kylie and Kendal spoke about how hard their childhoods were and that the Kardashian siblings had a much better upbringing from Kris.

All the girls seem devoid of any originality and let their boyfriends mould them to what they want. It’s so pathetic.
Never thought about it like that but its so true they either mould to attract whatever boyfriend or the change comes when with them either way its weird like be yourself. The one that gets me is King Kylie that transformation and watching it being the same age as her was wild and weird, and the fact a lot of places and people ate it up and it contributed to where she is now. Tyga needs to answer for the whole thing.

Reactions: 10
Let Ye and Bianca enjoy slumming it like Beverley Hillbillies 😌 at least they are not flaunting their wealth as much compared to the Kard Jenners. It looks like they’ve been out to exercise. I mean we can all have a weird dress sense some days! What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. Yeggings, won’t be long til Adidas and other retailers be stocking these 😆 and sports people already wear these when training so what’s new.

Bianca knows what she’s let herself in for marrying Ye: one thing is to control the Yeezy brand, until North takes it over!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there actually anything covering the bottom of his feet? Or is he just cutting about in actual socks and fake shoes 🤣 she does not look comfortable at all!!
They look like they’re back from scuba diving - like they’re wearing wetsuits! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Trying so hard to make her trendy, dressing her like a 90’s Aaliyah. She really has her own black Barbie, it’s pathetic. North’s also at that awkward age which must be damaging shoving her in front of cameras. Kim dressing the two of them in Chanel but she just looks like her Dad in a wig.
I really hate how she’s pushing North to be a teen before she’s even turned 10 years old. It’s so messed up.

Reactions: 22
Yes, yes I’m sure the newlyweds will be fine.
Meanwhile Kim may be working her way to moving on not so secretly to another fella, Tom Brady, who is just right for her - both in their hot 40’s. Not bad for Kim as she dresses like a retired cheerleader these days 📣 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The whole time Kim has worn pointy high heel shoes with tracksuit bottoms I have hand on heart never once seen anyone else wear them. Why does she keep trying to make it a thing. Can you not just wear matching footwear? Take a flight, put on some tracksuit bottoms. I know, some winkle picker pointy child catcher shoes will match

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.