The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it would help if they were photographed without the filters, it makes them more relatable.
Was glad to see the princess of Wales looking human at the coronation and I'm sure she's no stranger to treatments and tweaks. The kardashians are destroying themselves, even Kourtney who kept it subtle is at it.

Reactions: 15
Her jeans! The waistband looks too tight and so uncomfortable. Just get the next size up Kim, Tris will still want you.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rib removal to look like that. I'll hard pass and keep 12 each side.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It looks grubby, like she’s been wearing it for a week and just dragged it out of the washing basket to wear again.
It's what I would have worn after a big night at uni when I had to drag myself put of bed for something else Nd didn't want to go and wad too hungover to find clean clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.