The Kardashians #17 Jigsaw wants his face back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she definitely filters then lighter, True is different shades depending on the photos. Her Disney Land ones looked more realistic.

Reactions: 7
So Ye wearing an old Man Utd sweatshirt. Footie fight with his son Saint being a Arsenal fan 😁

No idea why his wife is wearing angels wings. Whatever floats your boat!
I saw these pictures of him yesterday but couldn’t comprehend what I was seeing, like what are those on his feet and why he’s wearing leggings!?

…the drugs they’re on must be good🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We’ve only got rid of the skinny jeans trend from last decade 😆

Tbf a gym look if he’d worn knee short with the yeggings! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The NBA strategy code on Khloen’s dress is for Tristan 🏀
Unfortunately for Khloen, Tristan prefers to slamdunk his balls elsewhere (ie the opps) 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_9856.jpeg

Well, she’s oily but she’s no oil painting 😌
---
IMG_9858.jpeg
The BTS pics from the JPG photoshoot. Still getting Pete Burns vibes from the recycled wig on Kyl 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Kim wants to bang him 100%View attachment 2155897
What if she already did it? 🤔 with how competitive Kim is with her sisters, she probably gets off on knowing her sisters’ men want to bang her…

But seriously, it would be a good scandal, Khloe is so far up in Kim’s arse recently, that it would be interesting to see how she and the fam would handle it if it came out Kim and Tristan did it 🤣🤣

Reactions: 28
Tristan wants to sleep with her, Kim knows it and thrives of being ‘the more desirable’ sister there is sexual tension between them both!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tristan wants to sleep with her, Kim knows it and thrives of being ‘the more desirable’ sister there is sexual tension between them both!
That is the trailer for season 4, if the show carries in.
So both of Kim's sisters other half's have either fancied her or fancy her. Nice thought for them 😐

Reactions: 6
Agree, but I think Kim is his conquest
And he hers. To be fair Kim doesn’t even hide the fact she fancies him when being filmed, so god knows what it’s like between them when the cameras are off, the chemistry must be insane.
Kim was shaking with jealousy when she found out about his affair with the women who had his son! She tried (unconvincingly) to pretend she was outraged on Chloe’s behalf tho.
I wonder if they’ve already secretly shagged by now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.