The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going on with Kim’s body? She is insanely skinny these days. I wonder if it’s anything to do with Pete and the fact he dated Ariana Grande who is so tiny. I’m sure that’s not the only factor but I’d guess it’s still one.

You can clearly see the new trend of ultra skinny is just around the corner. It’s sad because both her and Khloe definitely didn’t achieve it without surgical help but a generation of vulnerable young girls who can’t afford surgery will start punishing themselves with diet culture. It’s like the early 00s all over again.

Reactions: 30
What is going on with Kim’s body? She is insanely skinny these days. I wonder if it’s anything to do with Pete and the fact he dated Ariana Grande who is so tiny. I’m sure that’s not the only factor but I’d guess it’s still one.

You can clearly see the new trend of ultra skinny is just around the corner. It’s sad because both her and Khloe definitely didn’t achieve it without surgical help but a generation of vulnerable young girls who can’t afford surgery will start punishing themselves with diet culture. It’s like the early 00s all over again.
Yep, they unfortunately set trends.

So many women went under the knife for the big butt and hips look thanks to them not to mention all the facial aesthetics

Reactions: 5

Yeh all his exes are particularly slim. And I remember when I was trying to induce labour last year I was watching lots of comedy clips to get the oxytocin going and he said in an interview that was something very anti body fat. Wish I could find it

Reactions: 5
Khloe knew this was going to happen again with Tristan!! Did anyone else catch what she said about when she was building her house she agreed for Tristan to move in and be a family with her and true bu he wanted to buy in on it and kris was telling her to let him do it but khloe said no it was her house only and its just as well she stuck to her guns!!! So that tells me that deep down she still didn't trust Tristan one bit and he proved her right again.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Oh please. As if Tristan wanted any more ties to her than absolutely necessary.
Sure he did Khloe, sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kim was th same when hreatening that woman in the toilet in Dubai, the one who had the audacity to go with Scott, a single man. She also had no qualms about basically trying to end Taylor Swifts career.
She’s a nasty bully when she gets the chance and seems to get a thrill out of threatening people, Khloe does too.
This is so spot on. But they will call it sticking up for the family or defending themselves. Khloe is vile. Even going back to earlier seasons, she was horrible to Kris, she wasn’t that nice to Kim and she even treated Malika badly as well.

• Heart
Out of all the sisters I get the vibe Kourtney is the least concerned with the kids education. She had some extreme hippy dippy tendencies when Mason was born and into Penelope’s birth and I’m pretty sure all the kids have been raised in a very unschooled non disciplined way. I’m surprised they even go to school now, I’d guess she originally wanted to unschool them or hire someone to do it but it was easier to send them off every day and have them out of the house. Out of interest does anyone know if they go to the same school as all their cousins or somewhere more free spirit/independent? I’m sure there’s loads of options in their state.
Penelope and North was at the same school s had matching uniforms in a picture with Kourt and Kim.

Reactions: 1
Kim was th same when hreatening that woman in the toilet in Dubai, the one who had the audacity to go with Scott, a single man. She also had no qualms about basically trying to end Taylor Swifts career.
She’s a nasty bully when she gets the chance and seems to get a thrill out of threatening people, Khloe does too.
Yeah true, I suppose I've just never seen her directly threatening people online on the show. She really does take Kris Jenner's steps, being savage. I can only see Kim being able to take over the brand when Kris is gone.

This is so spot on. But they will call it sticking up for the family or defending themselves. Khloe is vile. Even going back to earlier seasons, she was horrible to Kris, she wasn’t that nice to Kim and she even treated Malika badly as well.
Yeah, I remember the old Khloe was a menace! Amd used to be so mean to Kris. Now she tries to act proper. Remember in the early season, Khloe acting terribly in front of Rob's girlfriend's family (her name was Adrienne). Khloe was being such a rude potty mouth in front of her parents and everyone. No respect, just talking about sex and swearing in front of them lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Khloe knew this was going to happen again with Tristan!! Did anyone else catch what she said about when she was building her house she agreed for Tristan to move in and be a family with her and true bu he wanted to buy in on it and kris was telling her to let him do it but khloe said no it was her house only and its just as well she stuck to her guns!!! So that tells me that deep down she still didn't trust Tristan one bit and he proved her right again.
Sounds like PMK spin to me

Reactions: 1
I agree with whoever said skinny is on the come back 🫣 you can even see it with certain clothing trends and what’s trending on tiktok and insta rn, the BBL and big hip days are fading it’s all about being dainty and thin and little sundresses and slips. I think Kylie is slimming down too

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You couldn’t offer me a lottery win to marry that narcissist jealous weirdo
Maybe with being out of the limelight for so long he might have changed. Who knows. I sort of want him to find some happiness. At least 1 in the family might be happy.

Reactions: 8
I'm gonna need ye to explain that?!! 😂
Sorry so PMK stands for Pimp Mama Kris. I honestly believe Tristan has told Khloe many times he doesn't see things as that serious but she continues to cling on to him. This "he wanted to buy a house with me" line I think Kris told her to say it after maralee came to light as it makes her look less of a doormat and like his cheating again was soooo unexpected to help her public image somewhat

• Heart
I made the mistake of watching Kendall's summer look on Vogue India's youtube channel. Jeez she is BORING but the comments are a good read, all saying she's a 'pick me girl' and calling her out for the fact she keeps saying 'I'm not that kind of girl' in regards to wearing a lot of makeup 😊

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.