The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This finale ep is just about getting khloes side across and for her to say stuff that she hasn’t been able to say before 🙄🙄 she obviously can’t stand that people aren’t surprised about Tristan as she must have thought he wouldn’t do it on her…. Again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg why would he pick this tool to be in his video 🙃 how random . Is it because the videos about being a player? Is it meant to be funny that Tristan is there? Drakes marrying like 50 women in the video 🥴
I really don't know why I am intrigued, curious or invested in understanding Tristan and everything he does when bottom line is the man's a mess. I don't know why he messed it up for himself and everyone affected. I didn't know who he was until he was with Khloe and then found out he was friends with Drake, that audience/limelight is huge, why mess that up, like all this bad press and a lot of people looking at him for the wrong things. He could have, had a good reputation and used the fame or whatever for his own gain. But I guess he doesn't care or isn't bothered about that. I really do wonder who will want to be with him next, or when he thinks he's 'changed' how successful relationship wise he'll be.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I really don't know why I am intrigued, curious or invested in understanding Tristan and everything he does when bottom line is the man's a mess. I don't know why he messed it up for himself and everyone affected. I didn't know who he was until he was with Khloe and then found out he was friends with Drake, that audience/limelight is huge, why mess that up, like all this bad press and a lot of people looking at him for the wrong things. He could have, had a good reputation and used the fame or whatever for his own gain. But I guess he doesn't care or isn't bothered about that. I really do wonder who will want to be with him next, or when he thinks he's 'changed' how successful relationship wise he'll be.
I guess how much was Tristan paid to be in the video? Got to pay out for the kids hasn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kim talking about Tristan getting another woman pregnant:
"Khloe has been trying, Tristan has been trying, and then this happens". As if it Tristan wasn't responsible for it 🤣

Glad Kourtney and Kylie are putting the blame on him and not pretending he's a good guy.

Anyway, I have a feel they did find out on the internet, but want to make out the were ahead of the news. They will never admit that Tristan is bamboozling them always.

Edit: still watching, and actually, Kourtney is pretty much making excuses for Khloe, and saying they should get Tristan lmao! Okay!
Only Kim saying she would kick him to the curb. I dont know why they haven't akready. Pathetic!

Typos correction:
*they should get Tristan help

(Omg, this post is a mess, I'm making sense to anyone lmaoo)

Typo correction again:

I doubt I'm making sense to anyone *

(Omg what's wrong me my posts today)

Tatrle doesn't let me hold back and edit this after a certain amount of time.. so 😔😪

*TATTLE (OMG!)

Okay, Khloe admits she found out with the rest of the world. Honestly, that's such a betrayal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Okay don't shoot me. But now fed up of the Tristan chat. Bloke is a twit. End of.
But Khloe looks great with the short hair. Rather short hair than the straggly hair she has sometimes. Yeah tad skinny but maybe still doing revenge body? I dunno but ger and Kim are doing skinny atm. Sadly.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not sure who said it but he was dealing with lawyers etc for months before anything came out - how shady is he that he can conceal all that. It bad enough that he slept with someone else and got them pregnant, he managed to hide the fallout from that for months. And to then let your partner find out on the internet. He is pure trash!
What the duck is Kourtney smoking? Has too much of Travis’s tongue addled her brain? Get him help? I’d help him - help him find his way out of Khloe’s life. And all the garbage about how True’s life shouldn’t be affected by this - I bet he wasn’t thinking about True when he was balls deep in another woman! They have enough nannies and help to facilitate contact for him and True so there really is no need for Khloe to have to be around him.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Kim talking about Tristan getting another woman pregnant:
"Khloe has been trying, Tristan has been trying, and then this happens". As if it Tristan wasn't responsible for it 🤣

Glad Kourtney and Kylie are putting the blame on him and not pretending he's a good guy.

Anyway, I have a feel they did find out on the internet, but want to make out the were ahead of the news. They will never admit that Tristan is bamboozling them always.

Edit: still watching, and actually, Kourtney is pretty much making excuses for Khloe, and saying they should get Tristan lmao! Okay!
Only Kim saying she would kick him to the curb. I dont know why they haven't akready. Pathetic!

Typos correction:
*they should get Tristan help

(Omg, this post is a mess, I'm making sense to anyone lmaoo)

Typo correction again:

I doubt I'm making sense to anyone *

(Omg what's wrong me my posts today)

Tatrle doesn't let me hold back and edit this after a certain amount of time.. so 😔😪

*TATTLE (OMG!)

Okay, Khloe admits she found out with the rest of the world. Honestly, that's such a betrayal.
Wow that post was a wild ride

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is very strong tea online and Instagram that they’ve both had a a mini gastric sleeve done (or something like that) which would mean they would lose weight. They’ve both clearly had their butts reduced because you can’t choose where you lose weight. But sadly some people will now get into the punishing themselves thin so they can be like them. Surgery is totally their choice, but when they have so many easily influenced and naive followers, they should have to put something so people don’t think it’s doable at home on their pocket money or minimum wage.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
There is very strong tea online and Instagram that they’ve both had a a mini gastric sleeve done (or something like that) which would mean they would lose weight. They’ve both clearly had their butts reduced because you can’t choose where you lose weight. But sadly some people will now get into the punishing themselves thin so they can be like them. Surgery is totally their choice, but when they have so many easily influenced and naive followers, they should have to put something so people don’t think it’s doable at home on their pocket money or minimum wage.
One of my old school friends on IG seems to be (trying to) morph into Khloe. Cut her hair into a blonde bob, lost a lot of weight and is constantly documenting her workouts and what she's eating. I just want to scream at her that this is the Kardashian's full-time job to look like that, and they have every resource at their disposal. Really makes me sad to watch it all unfold.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
That would explain a lot!

They do go on about enjoying fast-food and processed food a lot, but that sh!t makes skin problems and cellulite worse. At the same time selling an illusion with Skims, Skkn toiletries and makeup, but using photoshop

Reactions: 6
I had to laugh at Khloe saying women blaming women when we should all stick together… em you weren’t saying that when you were the one cheating with Tristan when he was with another woman!!!! 🙄

Reactions: 23
I had to laugh at Khloe saying women blaming women when we should all stick together… em you weren’t saying that when you were the one cheating with Tristan when he was with another woman!!!! 🙄
Or when she was calling Jordyn a "fat bleeping asshole"

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Khloe looks great in that white outfit but the pictures I’ve seen from the back online.. they’ve definitely all had some bum-reducing stuff done recently haven’t they? But still the only thing they’ll fess up to is Khloe’s nose job and Kourtney’s boobs. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Okay don't shoot me. But now fed up of the Tristan chat. Bloke is a twit. End of.
But Khloe looks great with the short hair. Rather short hair than the straggly hair she has sometimes. Yeah tad skinny but maybe still doing revenge body? I dunno but ger and Kim are doing skinny atm. Sadly.
I think this shape suits her way better, and it's closer to her natural body shape. (Maybe if she had a bit more weight on, she'd look even better). But glad the implants are out. And yes, she is definitely doing revenge body.

Wow that post was a wild ride
Lmao! I'm so sorry! 😅🤣

There is very strong tea online and Instagram that they’ve both had a a mini gastric sleeve done (or something like that) which would mean they would lose weight.
I was thinking this, because they've managed to keep the weight off, like you would with a gastric bypass.

I’m not sure who said it but he was dealing with lawyers etc for months before anything came out - how shady is he that he can conceal all that. It bad enough that he slept with someone else and got them pregnant, he managed to hide the fallout from that for months. And to then let your partner find out on the internet. He is pure trash!
If you could hide something from the Kardashians OF ALL PEOPLE, you are smart! I don't think we have given Tristan enough credit for this 🤣
But yeah, Still dumb for thinking he could hide it forever lmao.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol someone tell me why when someone said they were gonna start spelling Khloe’s name with a C I thought they meant khloe Cardashian rather than Chloe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀
Hahahaha so did I. I was so confused !!!

On the series finale khloe can hardly move her face from all the Botox £

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you could hide something from the Kardashians OF ALL PEOPLE, you are smart! I don't think we have given Tristan enough credit for this 🤣
But yeah, Still dumb for thinking he could hide it forever lmao.
Tristan as a co-parent can do whatever the hell he wants! He does not want to marry wacko Jacko Chloe.
😂
Periodt.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of my old school friends on IG seems to be (trying to) morph into Khloe. Cut her hair into a blonde bob, lost a lot of weight and is constantly documenting her workouts and what she's eating. I just want to scream at her that this is the Kardashian's full-time job to look like that, and they have every resource at their disposal. Really makes me sad to watch it all unfold.
This! I watched the finale and I went in the bath after and was just looking at my body and feeling really bad about it. But then I thought If I had unlimited childcare so I could work out/sleep constantly, dieticians, make up artists, stylists dressing me, all the machines that kendal has, hairdressers and then on top of that paid photographer's to get my best angles and photoshop! I would probably look quite good too 😅

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.