The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah just seen the end of the last episode were Kim talks about her vagina. Seems very proud that people have seen it. That poor producer. I know it was jokey but really. Nothing is off limits is it šŸ™„

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Those lyrics are from Travis Scottā€™s song ā€˜sicko modeā€™ drake featured on it and it was yearssss ago now šŸ¤£ ffs ainā€™t off his new album

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In the last ep, seemed like Scott was lying when he said to Khloe "my kids are straight A students". There's no way those kids work hard in school. šŸ˜‚ I doubt it. Then Khloe asked his younger son what his IQ is, and he said, he doesn't even know what IQ means šŸ¤£. Well, the backfired, how doesn't he know what what it is? Since he's so smart. And I thought kids in the US get IQ tests?

Anyway, I feel like this whole new series is to prove people wrong, or to make them seem better than they are.

As for Khloe, since the ep was mostly about her.. she really wants us to believe she was ever with Tristan? Shes just another one of his baby makers, that's how he views women. Can she stop pretending it was this meaningful relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those lyrics are from Travis Scottā€™s song ā€˜sicko modeā€™ drake featured on it and it was yearssss ago now šŸ¤£ ffs ainā€™t off his new album
If you go and listen to splash brothers ft French Montana Drake raps ā€œI duck a rappers wife she ainā€™t even my typeā€

• Wow
Drake's name appears again

Or is this old news??
You know kim sleeping with drake is the least shocking news so far, just saying... give me some real :coffee:

As for Khloe, since the ep was mostly about her.. she really wants us to believe she was ever with Tristan? Shes just another one of his baby makers, that's how he views women. Can she stop pretending it was this meaningful relationship?
Or penis holdersšŸ™Š

Reactions: 2
In the last ep, seemed like Scott was lying when he said to Khloe "my kids are straight A students". There's no way those kids work hard in school. šŸ˜‚ I doubt it.
Out of all the sisters I get the vibe Kourtney is the least concerned with the kids education. She had some extreme hippy dippy tendencies when Mason was born and into Penelopeā€™s birth and Iā€™m pretty sure all the kids have been raised in a very unschooled non disciplined way. Iā€™m surprised they even go to school now, Iā€™d guess she originally wanted to unschool them or hire someone to do it but it was easier to send them off every day and have them out of the house. Out of interest does anyone know if they go to the same school as all their cousins or somewhere more free spirit/independent? Iā€™m sure thereā€™s loads of options in their state.

Reactions: 11
I felt Kim was almost (low key) gleeful about Khloeā€™s situation. Maybe sheā€™s just not good at communicating empathy or something, but explicitly going on about what he did and how humiliated Khloe was just felt OTT. Have some sensitivity and discretion fgs. No one went on about how many times Scott and Kanye cheated in this way, it was alluded to. Horrible cow.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Out of interest does anyone know if they go to the same school as all their cousins or somewhere more free spirit/independent? Iā€™m sure thereā€™s loads of options in their state.
pretty sure they all go to the same school. either kim or kourtney posted a picture of them both with north & penelope wearing the same school uniform

I felt Kim was almost (low key) gleeful about Khloeā€™s situation. Maybe sheā€™s just not good at communicating empathy or something, but explicitly going on about what he did and how humiliated Khloe was just felt OTT. Have some sensitivity and discretion fgs. No one went on about how many times Scott and Kanye cheated in this way, it was alluded to. Horrible cow.
Kim was simply enraged it wasnā€™t her Tristan cheated with, she fancies him rotten and barely hides it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Indeed. The word c*nt is used much, much more commonly in the UK than it is here in the US. Most people here are shocked when they hear it, because itā€™s considered extra derogatory. People I know who have no problems cursing with f*ck etc. will say ā€œthat person is such a c-wordā€ because they canā€™t cope with saying the full word.
I always feel bad because Iā€™m English and I hate the c word and if someone called me that I would be offended. I donā€™t like hearing it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I used to really like Kim but this new series has made her really unlikeable šŸ˜­ I know most of you will be like ā€˜huh sheā€™s always been unlikeableā€™ but I mean for me šŸ˜­

Also I used to really ship Kim & Pete but the way she is shoving him down everyoneā€™s throats all over her stories etc seems like she is parading him a bit more for the attention. Itā€™s annoying. It was better when she barely ever posted him šŸ˜‚

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just seen this on Instagram and my first thought was - who hasnā€™t seen Kimā€™s vagina? Between her sex tape and the several naked photoshoots, she hardly keeps it under wraps.
Did she used to be this open about things? I donā€™t know, before she started dating Pete I would say she was quite reserved and very aware of how she came off. Did she have these sort of convos with Kanye?

I used to really like Kim but this new series has made her really unlikeable šŸ˜­ I know most of you will be like ā€˜huh sheā€™s always been unlikeableā€™ but I mean for me šŸ˜­

Also I used to really ship Kim & Pete but the way she is shoving him down everyoneā€™s throats all over her stories etc seems like she is parading him a bit more for the attention. Itā€™s annoying. It was better when she barely ever posted him šŸ˜‚
He does seem to be like her new favourite toy šŸ˜‚

• Sick
This whole season, Kim comes across cold and stern. She used to seem more seeet. But her threatening the 'trolls' (normal people who don't agree with Tristan cheating), by saying she'll come for each one of them. Please! Is the the police? The power is getting to her head. And throughout the episodes, she always has this 'no one can mess with me or my family' front. Very annoying lately lol. She's really trying to look like this independent (I don't need Kanye) boss b*tch.

Reactions: 21
Kim talking about Tristan getting another woman pregnant:
"Khloe has been trying, Tristan has been trying, and then this happens". As if it Tristan wasn't responsible for it šŸ¤£

Glad Kourtney and Kylie are putting the blame on him and not pretending he's a good guy.

Anyway, I have a feel they did find out on the internet, but want to make out the were ahead of the news. They will never admit that Tristan is bamboozling them always.

Edit: still watching, and actually, Kourtney is pretty much making excuses for Khloe, and saying they should get Tristan lmao! Okay!
Only Kim saying she would kick him to the curb. I dont know why they haven't akready. Pathetic!

Typos correction:
*they should get Tristan help

(Omg, this post is a mess, I'm making sense to anyone lmaoo)

Typo correction again:

I doubt I'm making sense to anyone *

(Omg what's wrong me my posts today)

Tatrle doesn't let me hold back and edit this after a certain amount of time.. so šŸ˜”šŸ˜Ŗ

*TATTLE (OMG!)

Okay, Khloe admits she found out with the rest of the world. Honestly, that's such a betrayal.
Your post was nearly as messy as the Kardashianā€™s love life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

i love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Kim was th same when hreatening that woman in the toilet in Dubai, the one who had the audacity to go with Scott, a single man. She also had no qualms about basically trying to end Taylor Swifts career.
Sheā€™s a nasty bully when she gets the chance and seems to get a thrill out of threatening people, Khloe does too.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.