The Kardashians #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kendall really will try and milk the cucumber thing as being quirky. No wth was you doing. But I guess she had to do something as she's so bland.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I imagine she’s got several surrogates, it’s just not happened which is why they were so enraged this ‘random’ (see non famous) woman is pregnant.
He doesn’t want Khloe at all, everyone can see it but she doesn’t care because she thinks he is high status, and that’s all she and her family cares about when it comes to picking men.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Really Khloe?

I remember I said here a while ago, they have been downsizing their bums, and someone here was saying "maybe irs just the jeans she's wearing that makes her looks smaller" 🤣
She looks absolutely tiny now, she had 100% reduced her bum.

20220617_084930.jpg

20220617_084930.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 22
God, all those poor girls who have butchered themselves in Turkey will be gutted.
Still, hopefully a lesson learned not to be such total sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lol someone tell me why when someone said they were gonna start spelling Khloe’s name with a C I thought they meant khloe Cardashian rather than Chloe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Just seen this on Instagram and my first thought was - who hasn’t seen Kim’s vagina? Between her sex tape and the several naked photoshoots, she hardly keeps it under wraps.
She made this joke just after this she said
“You can always look at it on the internet”
Or something along those lines

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Just watched a snippet of Kim from the new series where saw talks about the trolls attacking Khloe and nearly threatens them. I get defending your sister most of us would defend our family but mainly what I've seen just wonders why even give that prized twit another chance? I get they have a kid together but many might have friends in same situation as in father of kid cheats, lies and pretty useless, but surely she, Kim, as she normally does would talk to Khloe? We would talk to them give advice yeah it doesn't have to be listened to but to cheat whilst pregnant showed what he really thought of her. Nothing but the fame and $$

Reactions: 3
Drake is my favourite, why does Tristan ruin everything. I knew he'd find another way to anger me. Can he just be cut out the video.
Omg why would he pick this tool to be in his video 🙃 how random . Is it because the videos about being a player? Is it meant to be funny that Tristan is there? Drakes marrying like 50 women in the video 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Khloe saying she gets trolled, i wonder if they see that they caused this themselves. They basically made social media what it is with their accounts and reality shows.. everything on show, everything clickbait.

the same with feeling under pressure with their looks, again a standard they have set themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Khloe saying she gets trolled, i wonder if they see that they caused this themselves. They basically made social media what it is with their accounts and reality shows.. everything on show, everything clickbait.

the same with feeling under pressure with their looks, again a standard they have set themselves.
It’s just a tactic to try and get Khloe sympathy again, knowing that people have none for her with regards to Tristan. She’s also not adverse to a bit of trolling herself, remember Chloe Moretz?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I watched a video of some insta thot talking about how she was having her BBL reduced she said it hurt more then the procedure it’s self. If Chloe is going to lie about who her Dad is she’ll lie for Tristan she’ll lie about her lilo arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Scrolling on Tik Tok and again Tristan!!!!! It gets me angry and also makes me feel ewww I've said it before and I'll say it again on here, the same lips you was kissing other women with, he went back to Khloe and True. Just seeing the replay of him kissing Khloe and True makes me feel sick.

I really wanna know why he does what he does, his thought process, etc there's no justifying his lying, cheating, reckless actions but I just want to hear what he has to say for himself like I wonder what he said in those therapy sessions.
Too much testosterone.

I watched a video of some insta thot talking about how she was having her BBL reduced she said it hurt more then the procedure it’s self. If Chloe is going to lie about who her Dad is she’ll lie for Tristan she’ll lie about her lilo arse.
Lilo arse 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.