The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am the biggest dog lover I have to beautiful Jack Russell’s and we take them out a lot as they need a lot of exercise and we have been taking them out a lot more since lockdown and I have to say I have lost a bit of weight by doing this 😀so lazy get of that fat arse and take your poor dog for a walk I am disgusted that they don’t take that dog out and the way they treat her is terrible😡 My mums friend has one of them dogs and if they don’t take it out the dog goes crazy

• Angry
Reactions: 21
hate the fact that we’re contributing to their view count.. BUT love seeing what tit they’ve ‘created’ daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A whole bunch of Mums in a Facebook group I’m in is saying they can’t get the colour out of their kids hair after dying it with tissue paper :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: She’s asking if she should just cut it as it won’t come off. Who would have thought colouring your hair with random ass tissue paper would be an issue?! Why are people so THICK??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
A whole bunch of Mums in a Facebook group I’m in is saying they can’t get the colour out of their kids hair after dying it with tissue paper :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: She’s asking if she should just cut it as it won’t come off. Who would have thought colouring your hair with random ass tissue paper would be an issue?! Why are people so THICK??
My step daughters loony mother died her daughters hair bright orange/red with real hair dye. You can’t get more stupid. It looks terrible. And it’s more than half her hair. Some parents need to think before they do these things. I wouldn’t be putting chemicals into a child’s hair number 1. 2 I wouldn’t be doing it some crazy bright colour that won’t wash out, 3 if my child really wanted it it would just be the ends so it could be cut off. Lazy is one of those parents who just blindly follows others and doesn’t think of her child’s needs. Yes kids want to do this things but it’s a parents job to guide them and not let go to far. My girls have had hair chalk a few times if they wanted to do something like that. Their kids hair was ruined already. Maybe this will push her to actually have it cut! They don’t suit long hair and there is no point having a child’s hair that long if you are not going to do anything with it. Might as well be short and more manageable.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Hope this works

Sorry just seen all the other links 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Is that thing EVER going to shower and put some clean clothes on? And what is that fanny pack about? It's boiling hot outside!!!!! Does he honestly not know how tragic he looks? Reminds me of those men they show on tv that go and buy a thai bride (she loves me for who I am, and she's cheaper than a carer when I can't wash my own.......in a few years time). I need wine.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
What the duck is going on with his hair cut? It’s like a butch lesbian?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.