The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right just watch today's vlog on invid of course where Chris is drinking from the water bottle did anyone think it sounded like Jimmy Saville 🤔🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Still no rant? Shame.
Must be doing it on purpose because they know we want one. Not to worry; something will really get to them soon and they won’t be able to stop themselves 🤣

Reactions: 16
A summary of Todays (23rd April) Vlog

We begin with our typical intro...it's Jace eating his breakfast, accompanied by Lazy with her usual 'Good morning little mannnn' drawled out in her annoying voice, as she asks condescending questions to poor Jace who probably just wants to eat in peace and not have a camera shoved in his face. Apparently Jace like raspberries...emphasis on the p in that word as Lazy mispronounces it again.
Cut to 'Isla-cam' to explain its time for home-schooling where she's doing fractions, unfortunately not the coins in the baking tray activity just yet.
Lazy is now back, explaining what the girls are doing. Once again Isabelle is barricaded up in her room, not surprised, and Jace has been 'testing' Lazy by causing chaos. What that 'chaos' entails, we'll never know
Oh wait here we go, perfecting parenting 101 with lazy, stolen from pintrest, its the coins in the baking tray.
Creepy is now cleaning the floor with Jace - starting him early in child labour, and poor Jace is wearing that top again where we all thought he'd tit up his back.
Cut to a montage of Creepy hoovering the floor etc and oh my here we see prinny for the first time today, poor dog looking miserable as she's not been on a walk in months. And then we're back to the absolutely incredible, amazing, unique activity of wait for it....coins in the baking tray.
Isabelle has made her 5 second appearance of the day too.
Now we're back to lazy, she's doing washing for once, and apparently Jace loves being outside just toddling around...yes Sarah im sure he loves walking about in dog tit....
Annnnddddd now back to Isla-Cam with the 'OHHH MYYY GOSHHH LOOK AT MY DELICIOUS LUNCH!" i.e her 10th ham sandwich this week.

Now, back to Lazy, Jace has received more gifts. He has 2 of the same toy? Why are people sending this family gifts? They don't need them.
The next 5 minutes is just Jace playing with his new toy...and then now its time for this amazing surprise. Chris and Esme are building a skate park..wow like we didn't see that coming. Time to take over the whole estate again. (Just imagine looking out ur window and seeing that greasy haired cretin skating past...thats enough to send you heaving)
Also another montage of Isla and Sarah playing a game - poor Isabelle left out again.
CALAMITY - Chris deleted the footage of him unboxing the skating stuff, absolutely gutted m8! And here we get to see some of Creepy's 'edgy footage'. For once we haven't been bombarded with ifam march promo...oh wait, here comes creepy testing out an ifam water bottle, no doubt going to be overpriced and poor quality as usually, but hyped up as 'honestly one of the best water bottles I have ever used' even though a water bottle is just a water bottle. And for some reason he's now showing us that he dropped it and it doesn't smash and it doesn't spill water, even though water is clearly pouring everywhere.
Cut to Esme on her skates, that awful hair must be weighing her down. Pls someone take that hair out as quick as they took down the Captain Hook tiktok.
Back to Lazy - some footage of prinny, clearly read tattle recently regarding the attention given to the poor dog, HI THERE SARAH HOPE UR READING THIS :)
Also Izzy has made an appearance again, longer than 5 seconds, only to promote the My Teen and me make up bags, probably manufactured in China by some poor child for about 1p. Apparently useful to put in lip balm and bobbles and sanitary products that apparently are always falling out peoples bags??
Now its the evening and we see Jace who is covered in chicken korma - shop bought of course, never homemade. Also poor prinny looking miserable AGAIN. I will personally drive to Leeds and take that dog on a walk myself if I have to. Lastly we see another clip of Jace being read to, with the same editing montage template we see about every 10 seconds. What an absolutely cracking day by the Minghams.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If I tried to get my just turned 4 year old to do those activities she'd roll her eyes at me.

Not age appropriate at all...

Is this an appropriate question? 🙄
family vloggers have an obsession with periods. I know it's normal and it's nothing to be ashamed of but it weirds me out. Period clickbait is bleeping weird.

Reactions: 27
Does Prinny even have any toys she plays with? Know any tricks? She's never out for a walk, I don't think we've seen her go to the vet's or groomer's (no, not Granny). If Sarah's got such a shopping obsession, consider getting a Bark Box or something.
It's clear they don't care about that dog but God, you'd think they'd at least take a minimum interest for the sake of content. There's a lot you could do with her, even with lockdown, and they just ignore her. I'm surprised they remember she needs food and water.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Is this an appropriate question? 🙄
I came on just to see if anyone had posted this I was shocked that someone would ask and she would tell. Ok I’m nearly 40 and would tell anyone now if they listened 🤣 but if I had a daughter that would be taken down.

Reactions: 12
Does Prinny even have any toys she plays with? Know any tricks? She's never out for a walk, I don't think we've seen her go to the vet's or groomer's (no, not Granny). If Sarah's got such a shopping obsession, consider getting a Bark Box or something.
It's clear they don't care about that dog but God, you'd think they'd at least take a minimum interest for the sake of content. There's a lot you could do with her, even with lockdown, and they just ignore her. I'm surprised they remember she needs food and water.
She looks so depressed and they couldn't give a tit other than saying her name in that stupid voice occasionally:rolleyes: hope one of them stands in her tit barefooted soon

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Homeschool Mingham style:
Math: I have a box of 5 cream eggs and I eat one. Now I have 3 WTF?🤔
Cooking: what the hell is pasta tuna bake? I'm American looks like vomit We don't eat that😖
Sensory Play: Pasta in a messy table when there's a pandemic and a shortage of food but aimed for preschool children not tweens and teens😡
Gym: Run on the grass with no shoes that's covered in dog💩 And pee😳
I’m guessing it is like our tuna and noodles. I would put money that they jut throw a can of sauce on top with cheese.

(Edit to add) Sorry I am late to the game again. Looking at the picture it is our tuna and noodles. We sometimes put in peas.

Reactions: 4
So is he taking over his children’s garden to build a ‘skate park’

not dangerous at all for him to be flying around with jace toddling around. For chris’ skill set you’ll only need a metre long railing.

what the duck is Sarah thinking letting him carry on like a child? He’s got three children to homeschool and feed, a toddler, elderly parents he should be doing shopping for, a business to run and he’s skating around on his roller boots
Very good point! I am at home with 2 young children (youngest is older than Jace by a few months) and I have so much less time on my hands even though my husband is also at home to help. If I had other children to homeschool as well then it would be nigh on impossible with just me and a husband that just bleached the floors 3 times a day 😂

Reactions: 10
The only thing we've bought is ink and some printer paper
The whole idea of this is to use things you have at home. I'm doing remote learning now. I've used pennies, paper clips, recycled items like cardboard boxes, styrofoam packing peanuts, scavenger hunt of specific colored items, scavenger hunt looking for items that begin with the first letter of your name, sorting shoes by size, building things with toys they already have what shapes did they use? I didn't buy one thing. Here you go Lazy some ideas for you. You are doing preschool activities anyway!

Reactions: 15
A summary of Todays (23rd April) Vlog

We begin with our typical intro...it's Jace eating his breakfast, accompanied by Lazy with her usual 'Good morning little mannnn' drawled out in her annoying voice, as she asks condescending questions to poor Jace who probably just wants to eat in peace and not have a camera shoved in his face. Apparently Jace like raspberries...emphasis on the p in that word as Lazy mispronounces it again.
Cut to 'Isla-cam' to explain its time for home-schooling where she's doing fractions, unfortunately not the coins in the baking tray activity just yet.
Lazy is now back, explaining what the girls are doing. Once again Isabelle is barricaded up in her room, not surprised, and Jace has been 'testing' Lazy by causing chaos. What that 'chaos' entails, we'll never know
Oh wait here we go, perfecting parenting 101 with lazy, stolen from pintrest, its the coins in the baking tray.
Creepy is now cleaning the floor with Jace - starting him early in child labour, and poor Jace is wearing that top again where we all thought he'd tit up his back.
Cut to a montage of Creepy hoovering the floor etc and oh my here we see prinny for the first time today, poor dog looking miserable as she's not been on a walk in months. And then we're back to the absolutely incredible, amazing, unique activity of wait for it....coins in the baking tray.
Isabelle has made her 5 second appearance of the day too.
Now we're back to lazy, she's doing washing for once, and apparently Jace loves being outside just toddling around...yes Sarah im sure he loves walking about in dog tit....
Annnnddddd now back to Isla-Cam with the 'OHHH MYYY GOSHHH LOOK AT MY DELICIOUS LUNCH!" i.e her 10th ham sandwich this week.

Now, back to Lazy, Jace has received more gifts. He has 2 of the same toy? Why are people sending this family gifts? They don't need them.
The next 5 minutes is just Jace playing with his new toy...and then now its time for this amazing surprise. Chris and Esme are building a skate park..wow like we didn't see that coming. Time to take over the whole estate again. (Just imagine looking out ur window and seeing that greasy haired cretin skating past...thats enough to send you heaving)
Also another montage of Isla and Sarah playing a game - poor Isabelle left out again.
CALAMITY - Chris deleted the footage of him unboxing the skating stuff, absolutely gutted m8! And here we get to see some of Creepy's 'edgy footage'. For once we haven't been bombarded with ifam march promo...oh wait, here comes creepy testing out an ifam water bottle, no doubt going to be overpriced and poor quality as usually, but hyped up as 'honestly one of the best water bottles I have ever used' even though a water bottle is just a water bottle. And for some reason he's now showing us that he dropped it and it doesn't smash and it doesn't spill water, even though water is clearly pouring everywhere.
Cut to Esme on her skates, that awful hair must be weighing her down. Pls someone take that hair out as quick as they took down the Captain Hook tiktok.
Back to Lazy - some footage of prinny, clearly read tattle recently regarding the attention given to the poor dog, HI THERE SARAH HOPE UR READING THIS :)
Also Izzy has made an appearance again, longer than 5 seconds, only to promote the My Teen and me make up bags, probably manufactured in China by some poor child for about 1p. Apparently useful to put in lip balm and bobbles and sanitary products that apparently are always falling out peoples bags??
Now its the evening and we see Jace who is covered in chicken korma - shop bought of course, never homemade. Also poor prinny looking miserable AGAIN. I will personally drive to Leeds and take that dog on a walk myself if I have to. Lastly we see another clip of Jace being read to, with the same editing montage template we see about every 10 seconds. What an absolutely cracking day by the Minghams.
Thank you, that run down had me howling!!

Reactions: 9
My dog is 11 and he gets walked 3 times a day. He loves being out and about. Bless him my old man. Give me a break with all the online shopping she does just order her a leash. What's the big deal. They are lucky they have so many nice areas to walk a dog and it looks like their weather has been amazing. Poor dog😞

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.