The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure sitting on a kerb talking into a camera isn’t daily exercise. Clearly not outside his own house or he’d have put his skates on there??

how do you report him for breaking isolation rules. I’ve never even considered reporting them to the social etc but him breaking these rules is really bleeping me off

Not to mention Sarah didn’t know what a bleeping tap was
Cant be very intelligent if they dont know the american version of a tap. Thought they loved america, obviously not much if they dont know the differences between english and american words 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Issabelle asking peop,e to ask her questions on her insstagram. Whats stopping people asking why her stepdad is a nonce. Shes not safe from sm and people messaging her about creepy 😔

Reactions: 21
Who’s house have they blurred out? Maybe someone has complained about their property being on video. I know I wouldn’t like it!
i think it’s just blurring out the road name maybe

Reactions: 3
i think it’s just blurring out the road name maybe
Most people know where they live anyway, not exactly difficult when they film everything, and we all know the vehicles to look out for on their drive

Reactions: 12
So is he taking over his children’s garden to build a ‘skate park’

not dangerous at all for him to be flying around with jace toddling around. For chris’ skill set you’ll only need a metre long railing.

what the duck is Sarah thinking letting him carry on like a child? He’s got three children to homeschool and feed, a toddler, elderly parents he should be doing shopping for, a business to run and he’s skating around on his roller boots
Homeschool? That's funny. Feed? They make their own meals now? Maybe he will skate and fall into a pile of dog tit left on the grass. Now I would love to see that!💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
So his skatingpark even build was an extra rail and a tiny ramp. oh and the building was the two pieces of wood he did a week or go maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she sponsored by learning resources or something?
I think I'm going to let them know who they are. I use those materials in my classroom and they are a reputable company. They better not get affiliated with them

Reactions: 10
Haaaaaaaaaaa I cannot get over Chris’ little fanny pack he was wearing. What a cool kid.

Reckon he keeps pens and notebooks in there so he can scribble his NDAs dead quick.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Skatepark in the street... Not excatly the house you idiot!

I do like that hes spending real time with Esme though.
He's only bothering because it's skating. You won't see him sit down and do the shape thing with Isla. He's a pretty terrible Dad. Very selfish and self-obsessed. Very absent.

Reactions: 33
Ive not watched but if he has all the stuff in the middle of the road how would an ambulance or fire engine get down?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.