The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B
Bullshit story "don't send us anything, give it to charity" and here's Creepy giving out the address for more free gifts, knob head,!!
What a twit!! Sarah wasnā€™t serious anyway she loves getting as much as she can!

How much do they eat? Sure they only received their Ā£80 'butchery' a couple of weeks ago
She said she was going to portion it out and freeze some but none of their meals resembles anything that was originally fresh meat šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Been returned back to Mary Shortle as per agreement šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looks like their house is in the distant background, so he's playing skater boy near other neighbours houses instead.

You can make out his heap of tit car too.

View attachment 115253
Jace was gone for his nap wasn't he? So Sarah probably told him to go and play with his toys somewhere else so he isn't disturbed. To hell with the neighbours! I would have run him with a swift kick up the arse if he was outside my house the prick šŸ¤¬ why did they have to wait for Jace to nap anyway! Can they not just say no to him or distract him?

Reactions: 17
How much do they eat? Sure they only received their Ā£80 'butchery' a couple of weeks ago
They did, although we didnā€™t see any ā€˜properā€™ meat and she admits she canā€™t cook a joint.

TRUST ME, THEY MUST STUFF THEIR FAT FACES OFF CAMERA

THERES NO WAY SAINT SARAH OF SEACROFT AND BULK GETS TO THAT SIZE ON WHAT THEIR EATING ON CAMERA. ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE

Reactions: 14
My tweet about the box braids have suddenly gained attention on twitter today

1D840B64-B222-422B-9532-112DA67DE59F.jpeg
620B4E4D-4F33-49E3-A43A-B113A67A7053.jpeg
24AF4DD7-EDEF-4D21-A636-E9688105E2B4.jpeg
5C49ADAC-3D4A-47FF-A6D2-B26AA6AFB180.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Thatā€™s not even their street is it? Iā€™d tell him to piss off outside his own house and annoy his wife

that helmet is shocking. Sarah spend Ā£10 less on tit and get your daughter a proper helmet. Not your husband whoā€™s also a helmet

please stay home if you donā€™t need to go out. From your councils website. Playing on your big boy roller boots doesnt count as NEEDING to go out. You didnā€™t daily exercise before so you donā€™t NEED to now.
This annoyed me so much thing is it's not exercise, he vlogged it and made it content on a monetised channel so its bloody work! What a gobshite!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I hope the "skate park" is actually being built at their house, not in the street outside disturbing the neighbours

• Heart
So has Chris put this rail out on the street? Like itā€™s not normally there? Because that definitely contravenes some highway codes

annoyed me watching him zoom around the corners with no regard for if a car is coming, esme would have to watch if his stupid self got hit without a helmet on

Reactions: 19
I hope the "skate park" is actually being built at their house, not in the street outside disturbing the neighbours
So is he taking over his childrenā€™s garden to build a ā€˜skate parkā€™

not dangerous at all for him to be flying around with jace toddling around. For chrisā€™ skill set youā€™ll only need a metre long railing.

what the duck is Sarah thinking letting him carry on like a child? Heā€™s got three children to homeschool and feed, a toddler, elderly parents he should be doing shopping for, a business to run and heā€™s skating around on his roller boots

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I do like tuna pasta but that didn't look anything like the sort myself and daughter have. And three tins of tuna, a jar of sauce and two bags of pasta? Well that's not cheap, and it looked horrible. Don't even get me started on #spaghettigate.
They use far too many ingredients

not dangerous at all for him to be flying around with jace toddling around. For chrisā€™ skill set youā€™ll only need a metre long railing.

what the duck is Sarah thinking letting him carry on like a child? Heā€™s got three children to homeschool and feed, a toddler, elderly parents he should be doing shopping for, a business to run and heā€™s skating around on his roller boots
It's ridiculous and baby Jason will hurt himself on it. He doesn't think about anyone but himself

Reactions: 9
Rhaspberewwiessss

SHES SUCH A BABY!

Lazy realllllly cant look at the camera again during the whole duplicate cleaning set for Jason. Shes absolutely b/s. She bought one and then was gifted one and now she wants to appear all high and mighty and do a give away

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why on earth are they opening the babies cleaning set today when he's already been playing with it all week. Who on earth is editing their videos? Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Didn't think of it like that! He needs to grow up tbh

Reactions: 12
Notice how his ā€œSkateparkā€ isnā€™t outside his own house? How bleeping selfish can you get making the neighbours listen to that

Reactions: 20
Skatepark in the street... Not excatly the house you idiot!

I do like that hes spending real time with Esme though.

Reactions: 10
5.33pm on the cooker behind her when Sarah is talking As if itā€™s lunchtime

Skatepark in the street... Not excatly the house you idiot!

I do like that hes spending real time with Esme though.
I do hope he gets reported

Why does the dumb witch stand and laugh as her baby crawls through Chris using products on the floor to clean? Sheā€™s a grade A twit

• Wow
Reactions: 19
So they're trying to flog their ridiculous tat whilst thousands are without any money or jobs. Awful

5.33pm on the cooker behind her when Sarah is talking As if itā€™s lunchtime

I do hope he gets reported

Why does the dumb witch stand and laugh as her baby crawls through Chris using products on the floor to clean? Sheā€™s a grade A twit
Yes especially because he likes to use bleach to clean with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.