The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah is thinking of doing a giveaway with the spare gift? So she can get more engagement and more money: donate it to charity or return one.

Reactions: 14
Why does Sarah always say she bought something “a while back” when it’s obvious it’s a recent purchase since lockdown!

Reactions: 38
“Instead of doing maths with them you can get them to add 8p to one whole”
1) wtf is one whole
2) that’s still maths you dumb heffer

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So this was Isla’s “education” today! Sarah has serious problems. That’s what you’d give to a 2/3 year old.
I was thinking that looks ok for my 5 year old, but then again you can print and cut out shape jigsaw things.

Reactions: 8
In these unprecedented and dangerous times this family are an absolute disgrace,

Not only are they posting unnecessary Sarah contaminated goods from China they are ordering and receiving parcels through the post/couriers every day.

They should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves. They are subjecting delivery workers to prolonged and avoidable working hours and interaction. This is notwithstanding showing their fans to their buy buy buy mentality at a time when many parents are worried sick about funding their grocery shopping, rent/mortgages and car loans.

It would be to Sarah’s credit if she cooked value meals and lunches made from left overs, with ideas on entertaining kids without spending.

How could she - given she has no idea how to ?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Lol so she wants to do a giveaway with someone’s gift?! 😂😂😂😂 god forbid she does one with her own money!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I’m pretty sure sitting on a kerb talking into a camera isn’t daily exercise. Clearly not outside his own house or he’d have put his skates on there??

how do you report him for breaking isolation rules. I’ve never even considered reporting them to the social etc but him breaking these rules is really bleeping me off

So this was Isla’s “education” today! Sarah has serious problems. That’s what you’d give to a 2/3 year old.
Not to mention Sarah didn’t know what a bleeping tap was

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
As previously mentioned my wife also uses this site.

I want a Pizza for tea (so I’m going to have a Pizza for my tea)....if she doesn’t allow me I’m going to style my hair like Creepy for a few days.

This is also how I’m telling her this.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m pretty sure sitting on a kerb talking into a camera isn’t daily exercise. Clearly not outside his own house or he’d have put his skates on there??

how do you report him for breaking isolation rules. I’ve never even considered reporting them to the social etc but him breaking these rules is really bleeping me off

Not to mention Sarah didn’t know what a bleeping tap was
I sent a DM to my local police force on twitter regarding breaking of lockdown rules and they responded to me on there.
May be worth a try with whichever force is local to them.

Reactions: 12
They never ever carry cash so how did they get that must flown into her house see jace clearing up dog poo and helping washing floor well done are you teaching your mother how it all works because shes got no bloody clue next week vlog jace learnt how to cook meals for us all wicked jace good boy infact I think they must sent the set for Sarah starter kit how to clean your house must come with instuctions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who’s house have they blurred out? Maybe someone has complained about their property being on video. I know I wouldn’t like it!

Reactions: 15
Prinny was really hoping there was a new lead for her in jaces box.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.