The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no update on Nanaaaaaarr she’s not been mentioned since .. wonder if anyone has checked on her ???

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I find it absolutely unbelievable how she was moaning about "not being able to get pasta" just the other week, and now she is happily wasting it

Reactions: 39
A couple of weeks back she mentioned she couldn’t get pasta (or mince 😂) so she or someone else has clearly bulk brought spaghetti for her then they have Tuna Pasta bake for dinner that evening with another whole pack of pasta, that must have been at least 5/6 packs wasted or ate yesterday, they are clearly on the wind up.....

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My thoughts on the vlog:

- Another day, another clickbait title. Shame he didn't use "teen gets groomed" as that's more down his street. Although I once heard a story about a creepy YouTuber meeting a girl at an Ibis hotel and making her pay for the room. What did she get in return? Apparently a tit shag 🤏 where he kept his socks and beanie on, and a napkin 😉Sounds like a scam to me.

- Nice spoon, lazy.

- Yikes. The non-blended bronzer has made a return.

- Still not taken the hair out?

- "it's only 3-6 months" 🙄 hold up - why you putting clothes on a child that you admit don't fit? Why would you do that? That's the most bizarre thing I've heard.

- Watching lazy put on the "perfect parent" act. So hilarious. Love, remember you made national news for leaving your baby on the beach. Cut the act. Nobody is buying it 😂

- Isabelle feels scammed? Hun, chill out. I think you got enough Easter eggs to make up for one missing creme egg. You're seriously turning into your mother. How scammed do you think the "poor less fortunate children" feel after hearing that Lazy donated 60 Easter eggs, and then being told they're actually all in your house 😉

- Might want to look in the direction of your mother for that missing creme egg, though 👀🐷

- Mother Izzy is back. Creepy is missing in action once again.

- Oh there's Creepy. Taking parcels in (a grind rail and skate ramp, it looks like). Well done for putting a huge strain on the delivery/postal service with all your unnecessary purchases.

- That's a disgusting amount of wasted spaghetti. Especially in the current climate.

- Another activity that is too young for any of the girls.

- Bet Creepy lost his tit with all the messy spaghetti.

- Wow, Isabelle pushing the boat out with dinner... 🙄

Just seen the tit make up bags on baby and me. Can tell they have been made in China by looking at the poor quality embroidery.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Thier had to be a few packs worth! Even if it was just 20p stuff it's a huge waste right now, why not buy wool and dye it, reusable as well...
It looked like the pasta that is in the chiller at supermarkets

Reactions: 5
I think the biggest scam of the vlog was Sarah cooking 5 packs of spaghetti for the girls and Jace to play with but then letting Isabelle cook tea (which was pasta) because Lazy couldn't be bothered. Also I swear there is still restrictions on pasta atm????
Omg what a waste of pasta. The shelves of pasta in my supermarket have been empty for weeks. Not the right time to be wasting food like that. Influencers showing the wrong thing on a daily basis. They should be banned. I think she sits there and plans what controversial thing should I do today I'm so angry. How about all these families that can't get food for their families. Pasta is the one food we need.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I agree, I don’t think kids under the age of 16 should take dogs for walks without adults. So many things can happen
Oh I agree. A child shouldn’t be given the responsibility of walking a dog without an adult present. Dogs are unpredictable even a family dog can be unpredictable and unfortunately a child wouldn’t be able to deal with a dangerous situation if it should occur.

Reactions: 11
Just flicked quickly through Lazy’s insta to the end where she starts saying a polite reminder.....I thought she was going to say ‘please don’t send us gifts’. But no, it was ‘please don’t say you bought us something when you didn’t’. Can’t make this sh*t up.
I think that was a dig at Thomas.

Also did you see on FB Thomas asked if Jace had watched one of the dvds he got for his birthday which Sarah opened on a vlog (he put up a screen shot) then she replied she hadn’t received it!! WTF?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Also did you see on FB Thomas asked if Jace had watched one of the dvds he got for his birthday which Sarah opened on a vlog (he put up a screen shot) then she replied she hadn’t received it!! WTF?
Effin witch!!

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Someone please stop Thomas sending gifts

• Sad
Reactions: 24
There is familys, nhs workers ect out there who can't get any food and then there is Sarah wasting tit loads of pasta!! Makes me so angry!
When are these idiots gonna get their comeuppance?!

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.