The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wife dyes her hair and wears makeup. She's not a cave woman, nor an Egyptian, nor Greek, nor even Roman! And she's been doing so for as long as I've known her.

I had no idea my wife was practicing cultural appropriation until now. Everyone who uses hair dye and makeup who are not of these heritages must do the same. I will demand my wife to stop this racist behavior immediately!

I feel nervous about this confrontation with her but it's important that she stops appropriating other culture as being labelled a racist is the worst thing in the entire world. She's not an obvious racist (i didn't think so for 23 yrs) but she must be. Sad day 😔 for me.
What on earth are you going on about..?🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I like how Creepy wouldn’t tell us what was in the packages. Later in vlog lazy said she ordered some slime thing for the table of horror and that it came today. 🤣
He also showed the packages, which were labelled. Clearly a skate ramp and new grind rail of some sort, and an Amazon package full of more toddler tit for Isabelle to enjoy on the tuft tray 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Nikki, Sarah's ex best friend has just said on Twitter that they never walk Prinny 😔. In earlier vlogs, we occasionally saw them walk her when they went for a Sunday walk but then that seemed to stop - and it's definitely stopped now! Pets at Home is still open - they could easily nip in and buy her a lead. Or they could order one online. Or Granny could leave Prinny's lead at the end of her front garden, for them to easily pick up. It's disgusting that they don't walk that dog. The kids would so benefit from a walk too.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Where are they getting a box of 5 creme eggs to begin with??
Creme eggs only come in 5's now I think. Or 12s. It's really random 😂 maybe six's exist too. And perhaps 4's now??

I've just watched Sarah's insta about the duplicate Henry. Wow. Guess it was Laura who sent it 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Homeschool Mingham style:
Math: I have a box of 5 cream eggs and I eat one. Now I have 3 WTF?🤔
Cooking: what the hell is pasta tuna bake? I'm American looks like vomit We don't eat that😖
Sensory Play: Pasta in a messy table when there's a pandemic and a shortage of food but aimed for preschool children not tweens and teens😡
Gym: Run on the grass with no shoes that's covered in dog💩 And pee😳

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cooking: what the hell is pasta tuna bake? I'm American looks like vomit We don't eat that😖
Sensory Play: Pasta in a messy table when there's a pandemic and a shortage of food but aimed for preschool children not tweens and teens😡
Tuna pasta bake, when done correctly is really tasty and does NOT look like that slop, 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Tuna pasta bake, when done correctly is really tasty and does NOT look like that slop, 😂
I've never heard of using a tomato based sauce to make it. Learn something new every day 🙄 they aren't calling it a bake are they? Baking involves using the oven, dingbats.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I'm all for children cooking, but today I am very annoyed at the fact they seem to treat Isabelle as if she is four, and they have a fat lazy lump of lard for a mother who does sweet fanny adams for them, when she/IT should be trying to make the most nutritious meals for them all to keep them all happy and healthy during this really quite scary time. They are children. She is an absolute disgrace!!!! (And that small boy is not small, he's built like a tank). Edited because I am not going to insult a toddler, no matter how annoyed I am.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What is it? Looking for new recipes while stuck at home but idk if my kids will eat tuna and pasta together

Ingham Tuna Pasta 3 tins tuna, 2 jars of sauce and 2 bags of pasta
Screenshot_20200422-225739_Photos.jpg

Google tuna pasta bake for homemade recipes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
1) I am tempted to amazon prime them a bloody dog lead

2) their ‘signed’ notebooks aren’t exactly ‘signed’ and you can see the piss poor quality bloody paper

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
there’s been a hell of a lot of controversy posted by them recently. has lockdown made them go mad or do they now just have more time on their hands to think up how to wind people up.

4 cream eggs in a box instead of 5
duck, phone the Polis.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We have pasta tuna bake it is nice prob a uk thing

Reactions: 1
My wife dyes her hair and wears makeup. She's not a cave woman, nor an Egyptian, nor Greek, nor even Roman! And she's been doing so for as long as I've known her.

I had no idea my wife was practicing cultural appropriation until now. Everyone who uses hair dye and makeup who are not of these heritages must do the same. I will demand my wife to stop this racist behavior immediately!

I feel nervous about this confrontation with her but it's important that she stops appropriating other culture as being labelled a racist is the worst thing in the entire world. She's not an obvious racist (i didn't think so for 23 yrs) but she must be. Sad day 😔 for me.
It’s nothing to do with make up or hair dye. As many cultures do this. The issue is with a specific hair style that originated to women of colour. Not to women who are white. Do the research on box braids. And why they are used by women who need too. They are not a fashion statement.

Reactions: 11
Right, so.

Husband sexts 16 year old teen✔

Husband has sex with someone and asks her to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement in the hotel after ✔

You leave your baby alone on a beach ✔

You charge disgusting amounts of money for...well...Poundstretcher quality stuff ✔

You WASTE FOOD during an international pandemic, a food item that has been notoriously difficult to obtain for weeks ✔✔✔

You want this to get into the tabloids, don't you Sarah Ingham?

You need validation from views on YouTube. Those views are money, adulation...the views are everything.

Content Queen, anything for views, Sarah.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.