The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone’s pretending to be a prefect parent
Equations? You mean sums, right? Here's a sum:

"If we scam an IFAM out of £14.99 for a notebook, plus postage. How many orange twirls can I buy with the profit?"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No doubt the iFam will still defend their waste of pasta because the Inghams can do whatever they want and no rule applies to them, ever

• Angry
Reactions: 29
there’s been a hell of a lot of controversy posted by them recently. has lockdown made them go mad or do they now just have more time on their hands to think up how to wind people up.

What was the scam? think I missed it!!
4 cream eggs in a box instead of 5

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
there’s been a hell of a lot of controversy posted by them recently. has lockdown made them go mad or do they now just have more time on their hands to think up how to wind people up.

Oh dear lord!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I bet lazy had it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

They will do anything for views. Just think of the girls when older (and when YouTube is irrelevant). Going for a job interview, and your potential future manager Google's your name. The things they will find...

They might be making money now (most definitely not putting any of it away for the future), but it won't last forever. And they royally duck up their children's futures just that little bit more with every new vlog they post.

• Wow
  • Heart
Lazy and Creepy, please read this tweet, you may actually show a bit of humility for once, though I highly doubt it.
Being that you have been living on another planet you may not know who he is. He is the wonderful Army veteran who, at 99 years old walked 100 laps of his garden last week and raised £28 MILLION for the NHS.
Now, look carefully at his words and duck off and do one!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I don't think I've used that much pasta on a tuff tray at Preschool with 30 children!

Teen scammed...4 instead of 5 in a box, I'd place money on Innocent Isla or Scavenging Sarah taking one.

Reactions: 27
I don't think I've used that much pasta on a tuff tray at Preschool with 30 children!

Teen scammed...4 instead of 5 in a box, I'd place money on Innocent Isla or Scavenging Sarah taking one.
Thier had to be a few packs worth! Even if it was just 20p stuff it's a huge waste right now, why not buy wool and dye it, reusable as well...

Reactions: 20
I actually can’t get over the fact there is now a spoon for Jace 😂😂😂
At this point they’re just making themselves look silly 😂
Hi Lazy/Creepy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jace is not dinky he’s chubby and that 3 month T-shirt was far to small he was bursting out of it
Jace looks like a beer bellied middle aged man in denial with that outfit today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Thier had to be a few packs worth! Even if it was just 20p stuff it's a huge waste right now, why not buy wool and dye it, reusable as well...
All for attention. They know it will trigger people. They don't care because controversy gives them views. Considering they have a mini eco warrior Greta 2.0 at home I'm amazed how much disposable plastic and food they waste.

Can order some plastic crap off amazon for Jace but not a lead for Prinny so she can get off her fat arse and walk her. Really starting to wind me up. There’s no way they haven’t seen the comments about it here and on their vlogs😡
Dog should be re-homed. I don’t believe Prinny is wormed or gets flea treatments. Doubt she gets her annual vaccinations. It would be a kindness if she was found a new home where she could get the love and attention she deserves. It would also mean the kids weren’t walking around and eating in a dogs 🚽

Reactions: 27
TEEN GOT SCAMMED!!

Lazy cuts a pain au chocolat and blueberries for Jace's breakfast. He also gets some yoghurt, half of which Lazy spills on the counter. Lazy obviously had a read of Tattle last night because he now has a spoon

Lazy was about to says she doesn't know where the girls went. They've finished with their schoolwork and now they're out in the garden making drinks. It was the best thing Lazy's ever bought. Lazy shows what Jace is wearing. He is wearing a 3-6 month vest the ifam bought. It doesn't completely fit but isn't uncomfortably tight on him. Isla says she's making beer Lazy told them yesterday they were making fruit juice but Creepy came out and said they're making beer. Lazy doesn't know why because creepy doesn't drink beer. Lazy is off to do the food shop. It takes ages because you have to queue to get in.:rolleyes:

Footage of the girls and Jace at the tuff tray.

Jace is now inside having a frozen frube.

Isabelle has finished her schoolwork for the day. Her and the girls have been upstairs finishing watching a movie they started the other day. Everyone is having time alone. Isabelle has been scammed. She ate one egg of her five pack of crème eggs. She's realised there were only four in there, unless the girls or Lazy ate one.:rolleyes:

Isabelle takes Jace outside. Jace walks around the garden, nearly stepping in dog poo.

Creepy has heard a knock at the door. A package has arrived for something they're doing tomorrow. He's being cryptic because it's so good. Creepy is cleaning and tidying.:rolleyes:

Lazy pours spaghetti onto the tuff tray. She says they're making dinners. Some of the spaghetti is red. Isla eats some of the spaghetti. Jace says he can put his coat on and come and play too. Lazy screeches 'too' so high pitched. Footage of the girls and Jace playing with the pasta.:rolleyes:

Lazy thinks the tuff table was the best purchase she's made. Even Isabelle goes into an imaginary world.:rolleyes:

Prinny eats spaghetti off the floor. Esme makes Lazy squeeze some pasta. Jace runs around the garden.

Isabelle normally helps make dinner but tonight Lazy said Isabelle is doing it herself. She's making tuna pasta. Timelapse of the dinner being made. it looks disgusting as usual.🤮

Esme says dinner looks like it does when Lazy makes it and it looks juicy.:rolleyes:

Lazy films a bat flying over the garden. She says it's not a bird, it's an actual bat.:rolleyes:

Jace is with Lazy, and Creepy says he's ready for bed. He gives Creepy his dummy. They have something mega happening tomorrow. It will be a laugh.:rolleyes:

Lazy says dinner was delicious. She usually makes dinner because Creepy usually burns it. Creepy clean up afterwards. Then girls are having a sister sleepover tonight. they're getting to do it a lot tonight and they've been getting closer recently. They have still been getting timeout though. Lazy's excited for tomorrow's activity.:rolleyes:

End of vlog

So Mr cleaning OCD has been forgetting to clean the garden. Absolutely vile and the baby nearly trod in it 🤮
poo.PNG

In an era where many people are still struggling to get food, this is a disgusting waste. I have been staying up until 6am the past couple of night to try and get a delivery slot.
pasta.PNG

Not exactly Gordon Ramsay but with those two to learn from...
dinner.PNG

Creepy.PNG
lazy.PNG
lazy 2.PNG

Lazy 1.PNG

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can anyone confirm When Creepy had the skate rail out was it in a different part of the neighbourhood. I didn’t recognise it as being outside their house and though the reason was because their neighbours wouldn’t stand for it
At risk of repeating myself I believe the rail would need council approval and meet the local bylaws. Surely there should be road signs notifying drivers and lights depending on what time it’s taken in (if it is).
BUT THIS IS THE ABOVE THE LAW CREEPY

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.