The Ingham Family #98 Still exploiting your daughter(s)? Stick your head in cold water

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone confirm When Creepy had the skate rail out was it in a different part of the neighbourhood. I didn’t recognise it as being outside their house and though the reason was because their neighbours wouldn’t stand for it
Thought he had sciatica 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jace in the vlog today running across the garden grass with Isabelle filming...swerving round a film of dog muck in the grass. He’s got bare feet. I thought I was wrong but I’ve looked back a few times
I was gonna mention it .. it's deffo dog poop !! They're disgusting !!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Jace in the vlog today running across the garden grass with Isabelle filming...swerving round a film of dog muck in the grass. He’s got bare feet. I thought I was wrong but I’ve looked back a few times
I bet lazy couldn't be bothered to clean up this morning

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Good job Lay-Z you have the kid a spoon, it’s obvious he’s got no idea how to use it but at least your paying attention

“dad doesn’t even drink beer” wtf I’m sure I’ve seen beer on the table so it must be hers then.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Honestly I can’t even with today’s vlog, all that wasted pasta when there is a national shortage, there must be at least 3 packets used there 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
How the hell does she think Jace is “dinky” for his age?😂 The same way she’s “dinky” i.e not at bleeping all?
Jace is not dinky he’s chubby and that 3 month T-shirt was far to small he was bursting out of it

Reactions: 24
Honestly I can’t even with today’s vlog, all that wasted pasta when there is a national shortage, there must be at least 3 packets used there 😡
"We didn't use loads of pasta, it was a wide angle lens making it look that way"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I'm telling you right now, it's on purpose. It's ALL on purpose. That tiktok is just taking the piss hahah
My first thought watching it was that Esme didn't actually seem to be doing it as well as she usually does tiktoks? You often see her filming dances that then don't get posted so she (or Sarah) is obviously quite particular about which ones she posts, and she's usually a good little dancer in most of them but that one stood out to me as being not as good as her usual ones in terms of the dancing. I'm thinking it was posted in a rush. Sarah and Chris have got nothing better to do, almost certainly read this forum so I bet you they're just tryna wind people up now. Most of their loyal audience is young enough that they won't understand half the lyrics in the tiktok and all those who would be offended unsubscribed a long time ago. They're just having a bit of fun and taking the piss, amusing themselves from their cozy little home.
Also i've been kind of wondering why Esme seems to be the center of everything at the moment? Isla in particular has really seemed to take a back seat which is a little strange to me, as I always felt as though she was more the center. Weird how Esme's the one who's being used in all the controversies at the moment. And seems bloody terrible to use your 10 year old in that way.
Aside from the fact that I don't like the Ingham's, speaking from a neutral view I genuinely don't think i've ever known or heard of parents who would let their children post a dance to that kind of music. Aside from maybe Dani Cohn but even she was older than 10 when she was put in the public eye. It's so, so strange.

What Tiktok?

i dunno, i’d be calling her irresponsible if she let the girls walk the dog without an adult present. maybe it’s just me but if a dog got into a scrap with another a child would have no hope breaking it up
I agree, I don’t think kids under the age of 16 should take dogs for walks without adults. So many things can happen

Reactions: 6
"Dad doesn't drink beer " It deffo looked like beer he was drinking in a photo the other day. Question , How do you know if Sarah Ingham is lying ? Answer , She is speaking !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Tonight’s vlog
1. Jace is not dinky he’s chunky
2 Esme beautiful hair is now dreadful
3 Why are 8 and 10 years olds doing toddler activities (better than that dreadful tiktok)
4 Sarah said she she was going food shopping they were down to their last meal last night
5 Apart from people who are really poor who is down to their last meal when they have money to spend every day on rubbish
I could go on but will leave it at that

Reactions: 29
Can order some plastic crap off amazon for Jace but not a lead for Prinny so she can get off her fat arse and walk her. Really starting to wind me up. There’s no way they haven’t seen the comments about it here and on their vlogs😡
They’ve never deserved that poor dog!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Put some shoes on that baby! Rolling around the grass in not only dog tit by the look of it but the dog pees there and he could put his hands in his mouth. I bet she’s not been wormed or anything 😢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Cannot believe she has handed her girls toys you would put out for pre schoolers! And the waste of spaghetti! She’s went to a few shops to get that amount - and then they share one small bag of pasta between 6 for their dinner! Sarah is definitely trying to make the girls regress. We can see it in Isabelle and Isla. She doesn’t want them to grow up. Again talking about jace being in 3-6 but prob needs 6-9 - no he needs 12-18. Jace is becoming Harrison #2 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just flicked quickly through Lazy’s insta to the end where she starts saying a polite reminder.....I thought she was going to say ‘please don’t send us gifts’. But no, it was ‘please don’t say you bought us something when you didn’t’. Can’t make this sh*t up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Why is every Youtuber/Influencer SO obsessed with having a 'Dinky' baby?!

Surely you'd want them to be growing at a normal and healthy scale?

Why try and make them smaller than they should be etc? Why on earth would you want that??

As for the sheer amount of Pasta wasted on tonights vlog, dont even get me started...

Reactions: 33
are they taking the piss or do they just not care? absolute waste of pasta, that is still rationed where i live.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.